Biden says Americans will pay high gas prices for as long as it takes

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Well............takes for what you may ask?

Biden says Americans are paying higher gas prices to defeat Russia and that everyone will be paying higher prices to beat Russia.

The Left keeps vacillating between blaming Putin and Big Oil for the gas prices. Either way, Biden confirms that Americans will be paying this for a very long time, if not forever.

Biden says Americans are paying higher gas prices to defeat Russia and that everyone will be paying higher prices to beat Russia.

The Left keeps vacillating between blaming Putin and Big Oil for the gas prices. Either way, Biden confirms that Americans will be paying this for a very long time, if not forever.
I think President Biden has gone way beyond what is acceptable in being separate from the American people, and to the degree of disservice.

More than that! Joe also scoffed at the suggestion that Americans think the country is going in the wrong direction! He says there isn't a person out there who thinks that and practically called the reporter a liar, and these dummies are so afraid of this psycho, they all just stood there with their mouths open.

I think President Biden has gone way beyond what is acceptable in being separate from the American people, and to the degree of disservice.

He is about as disassociated from reality now as Hitler was right before Germany fell and lost the war. Joe is off now in some sort of megalomaniac delusional fantasy of god complex corrupted by absolute power..

For as long as it takes to step on a crack and break our backs.

Biden says Americans will pay high gas prices for as long as it takes​

He deserves to have some poured on him and be set alight.

I would be very very pleased to learn both Biden and Harris had been tossed out from air force one over the Atlantic ocean, or perhaps Marine 1 from 1800 feet above DC, very pleased!

We are not going to survive him, not a fucking chance, he is so obviously a traitor, and working at the sole behest of communist China you have to be a literal retard not to see it!

The problem is so to is Mitch Mcconnell, Kevin McCarthy, and all of the other major players at the committee level of party government, all of them are traitors to the nation totally enslaved to communist China and silicon valley, and no treason isn't passe, its not some far out relic from back in the day, you kill them for good reason, traitors in government, have chosen themselves and their personal interests over their nation and its people, you have to execute them!

Biden for 2.5 million in Hunter’s Bank account caused this crisis. Biden's policies suck.

Yep, waged war on Americans

As long as it takes to destroy our economy.

Biden is a Puppet and these lowlifes around here will defend him all day long.

Nothing like your President inflicting as much needless pain on his 'subjects' as necessary to force their acceptance of and compliance with his political party's failed policies and agendas (rather than winning them over with intelligent, successfull ideas)...

Nope, this doesn't reek of corrupt, abusive, 3rd World Nation strong-arm Maduro / Putin-esque oppression at all....

:rolleyes:

The Biden Administration has done nothing but destroy my bottom line.
I will never forget that.

The idiot can blame Putin all he wants, but the blame belongs to Biden.
I'm sorry for your losses, Petro. When Heaven hears the hurts of millions of people he blessed, he will set aside the evil who aim to destroy this country that was dedicated to doing God's will by founders who shared the same God from different denominations, which is why we put freedom of speech and religion as the first and most important human right. I think that's why our nation became the melting pot of the world with only one catch, which was speaking the language of all. The Congress was tasked with the decision of what language we would speak. English beat out German by only 3 votes. But they accepted English because the majority was in favor of speaking English. Not everyone was as angry with the King of England as the Bostonians who hosted the fireworks at the Boston Tea Party, God rest their good and courageous souls.

I'm sorry for your losses, Petro. When Heaven hears the hurts of millions of people he blessed, he will set aside the evil who aim to destroy this country that was dedicated to doing God's will by founders who shared the same God from different denominations, which is why we put freedom of speech and religion as the first and most important human right. I think that's why our nation became the melting pot of the world with only one catch, which was speaking the language of all. The Congress was tasked with the decision of what language we would speak. English beat out German by only 3 votes. But they accepted English because the majority was in favor of speaking English. Not everyone was as angry with the King of England as the Bostonians who hosted the fireworks at the Boston Tea Party, God rest their good and courageous souls.
as one person said recently, if the founders of this great land did such injustices to the world, why then does the world ever want to come to such a place? Think about that when demofks blame our country for the world's problems.

Forum List

Back