Biden says Americans will pay high gas prices for as long as it takes

Where is this Administrations VonStauffenberg?
Well, as I recollect, a certain blond RINO said it was going to be her if the rest of us only had patience. Now, she's pelting all Republicans instead of fixing the problem, she joined the problem. That ended when she became and voted with liars who knew Trump was being wrongfully framed, wrongfully impeached, and they let it happen. God is not pleased with atheists and lies they tell in order to destroy the founders' amazing structure that has the opportunity of giving human beings freedoms in the amendments. Right now, it seems like if Democrats lie, cheat, steal, and kill, fuggetaboutit. If Republicans merely engage in constitutional, patriotic and peaceful protests, they get thrown in jail for a year minimum.

These things have caused true Americans who love the Constitution the Democrats wish to do away with, it has caused the sleeping giant in American citizens who love this country to wake up to woke, say what must be spoke, when commies invoke slaves to their yoke of faith revoked. And all Schumer and his ilk can do is threaten the Supreme Court justices with lies, wrongful influence, and crass epithets such as "you won't know what hit you." May that phrase fall back into it's lying speaker's lap.

Donald Trump stood in their path with his arms folded and standing pat in favor of the founders, the Constitution, support for the first responders to fire and crimes, and faithfulness to his oath of office to provide for the common defense. He confronted the enemies of the Constitution, and supported God who inspired our fathers to build a land for the free and a home of the brave. Those who support what former President Trump believes in will with God's help and approval, defend the Constitution and its human cause for posterity and those who come here for assylum for those who seek freedom and who know they must fight for it. May God save President Trump and give him us who support him with our most earnest prayers and hopes that we can overcome the threat of those who embrace sociocommunism instead of one nation under God with liberty and justice for all.

Last edited:
They are purging the independent truck divers. Small companies. Those that didn't go under during the Covid BS.

They aren't big enough to survive the high gas prices. They can't pass it all on to the consumers. So many will go out of business causing even worse shortages to the nation.

They are purging the independent truck divers. Small companies. Those that didn't go under during the Covid BS.

They aren't big enough to survive the high gas prices. They can't pass it all on to the consumers. So many will go out of business causing even worse shortages to the nation.
Don't forget the oil and gas industry. One came into my store one day because he fancied a quilt I displayed in the front window, which was a definite hundred hours of labor. he bought it for a fair price, once he realized how many hours I spent making it, and it was really, really pretty, and I threw away the pattern I was going to make so he could have the only one of a kind. He saved my business that day, and gave me hope to carry on my other artistic efforts. I'm now seeing his business name here and there, over a thousand miles away from my business and a couple of decades as well. The oil folks hosted one of the most wonderful symphony orchestras in the world, isolated by the 9 months of winter with several weeks from November to February that do not see a single day without being below the point of freezing, 32F. I think that may coincide with zero Celsius, if memory serves me at all. I can't imagine a President assinine enough to hurl the oil industry into hurt in its endeavors worse than the present fakir in the Oval office. He has no idea of the support they give to the communities they live in or have businesses in. They may earn wealth, but they copiously share with their communities every good thing there is. Nobody knows that better than a woman artist who chose cotton fiber as her media and works longer at producing one work of art that is also useful in homemaking than an artist may spend in front of his or her canvas with half a dozen college degrees and an eye for dimension, color, and the rest.

Yesterday one of his spokespersons talked about how we need to keep gas prices high as long as it takes to establish a "LIBERAL WORLD ORDER"!!!!!
it's obvious. They know it's obvious and don't care. It tells one that they figured how to cheat and cheat cheat at the voting booths.

Don't forget the oil and gas industry. One came into my store one day because he fancied a quilt I displayed in the front window, which was a definite hundred hours of labor. he bought it for a fair price, once he realized how many hours I spent making it, and it was really, really pretty, and I threw away the pattern I was going to make so he could have the only one of a kind. He saved my business that day, and gave me hope to carry on my other artistic efforts. I'm now seeing his business name here and there, over a thousand miles away from my business and a couple of decades as well. The oil folks hosted one of the most wonderful symphony orchestras in the world, isolated by the 9 months of winter with several weeks from November to February that do not see a single day without being below the point of freezing, 32F. I think that may coincide with zero Celsius, if memory serves me at all. I can't imagine a President assinine enough to hurl the oil industry into hurt in its endeavors worse than the present fakir in the Oval office. He has no idea of the support they give to the communities they live in or have businesses in. They may earn wealth, but they copiously share with their communities every good thing there is. Nobody knows that better than a woman artist who chose cotton fiber as her media and works longer at producing one work of art that is also useful in homemaking than an artist may spend in front of his or her canvas with half a dozen college degrees and an eye for dimension, color, and the rest.
I work in the refinery area now. They are not angels. They are part of the problem.

It is the small oil companies that were purged during Covid. They were the ones causing the mass increase of drilling and oil in this country. They couldn't survive negative oil. And DIDN'T.

Now the big boy oil stocks are through the roof. And many took early retirement because of it where I work. They took the money and ran with it because it was the right time to go. This was done by Covid and now a President that has the intention of making it so expensive that we MUST GO GREEN.

And the Small trucking agencies are going to go under in the process

it's obvious. They know it's obvious and don't care. It tells one that they figured how to cheat and cheat cheat at the voting booths.
This is why I knew they cheated....because America is in with other world leaders in a conspiracy to defraud their own people.
You can't arrest government and hold them accountable for robbing their taxpayers.
They are in power and they will do what it takes to stay in power. Just ask Nancy Pelosi.

For as long as it takes to step on a crack and break our backs.
The average price of gasoline is only slightly higher than when the Boycott began in on March 14th when average price was $4.41 and today it is $4.59. The president does not determine the price of gasoline. That is determined by global supply and demand. Supplies are determined by the oil companies, both producers and refiners.

The average price of gasoline is only slightly higher than when the Boycott began in on March 14th when average price was $4.41 and today it is $4.59. The president does not determine the price of gasoline. That is determined by global supply and demand. Supplies are determined by the oil companies, both producers and refiners.

Not exactly.
If Biden cuts off their ability to drill or find new sources....that effects the price of oil.
The reason the Saudis told him to go pound sand last week is because they know he's doing everything he can to cut our domestic production. They're happy with where the price is right now. They're not going to help him trick everyone into thinking he's actually trying to fix the situation.

I work in the refinery area now. They are not angels. They are part of the problem.

It is the small oil companies that were purged during Covid. They were the ones causing the mass increase of drilling and oil in this country. They couldn't survive negative oil. And DIDN'T.

Now the big boy oil stocks are through the roof. And many took early retirement because of it where I work. They took the money and ran with it because it was the right time to go. This was done by Covid and now a President that has the intention of making it so expensive that we MUST GO GREEN.

And the Small trucking agencies are going to go under in the process
I don't know anything about the refining end of the oil business, however I have been involve as an investor in the production end for about 50 years. I do some leasing of mineral rights and occasional invest in wells in Oklahoma and Texas. It's been my experience that high oil prices always leads to higher production in the US and eventually over supply.

As the world started coming out of it's Covid shell in 2021, demand for just about everything shot up including oil. From Jan 2021 to date, oil prices have doubled. As a result well drilling in the US have increased 60% between April 2021 and April 2022. This new oil will start coming on the market later this year and 2023. It will put pressure on world prices but it won't bring prices down this year. The two big factors in bring oil prices down is leveling out of demand and the comeback of Russian Oil.

Large oil production companies of course welcome $100 barrel oil but that also ends up bringing on a lot of new production which pushes prices down. The sweet spot for big oil is about $60 a barrel. That provides a good profit and doesn't create over supply. The average breakeven point is about $35 a barrel. At $20 a barrel they will become insolvent.

Not exactly.
If Biden cuts off their ability to drill or find new sources....that effects the price of oil.
The reason the Saudis told him to go pound sand last week is because they know he's doing everything he can to cut our domestic production. They're happy with where the price is right now. They're not going to help him trick everyone into thinking he's actually trying to fix the situation.
That is not what is happening. Only about 15% of oil produced in US comes from federal leases. Most of the new wells going down are on privately owned land. The decision to produce more oil lies not with administration but oil companies who have increased drilling by 60% over last 12 months.

Last month, Biden urged the nation's largest oil companies to increase production to help reduce the burden of gas prices. He also stated his long term commitment to lower our dependence on fossil fuels but not by driving prices higher.

Last edited:

Well............takes for what you may ask?

Biden says Americans are paying higher gas prices to defeat Russia and that everyone will be paying higher prices to beat Russia.

The Left keeps vacillating between blaming Putin and Big Oil for the gas prices. Either way, Biden confirms that Americans will be paying this for a very long time, if not forever.
Let me remind you folks. The ban on Russia oil began in Congress with a bipartisan resolution that was widely supported by both parties. Lead co-sponsors Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), who chairs the Energy and Natural Resources Committee, and Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) said they would take the blame for a jump in gasoline prices that would likely follow a move to restrict supply from Russia. And it was Biden who opposed the bill because it would increase the cost of gasoline at the pump and the US had no strategic interest in reducing global oil supply. It also undermined Biden's position in dealing with the Saudis whose position was that that the US was responsible for the Oil shortage.

Let me remind you folks. The ban on Russia oil began in Congress with a bipartisan resolution that was widely supported by both parties. Lead co-sponsors Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), who chairs the Energy and Natural Resources Committee, and Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) said they would take the blame for a jump in gasoline prices that would likely follow a move to restrict supply from Russia. And it was Biden who opposed the bill because it would increase the cost of gasoline at the pump and the US had no strategic interest in reducing global oil supply. It also undermined Biden's position in dealing with the Saudis whose position was that that the US was responsible for the Oil shortage.
Gasoline had already hit $4 a gallon before Putin even invaded.

Or did you miss that memo?

Not so.
The Russian invasion of Ukraine started Fed 21st when the average US gas price was $3.62. In the weeks prior to the invasion when Putin issued his ultimatum to NATO demanding NATO renounce plans to accept Ukraine's application, gas prices started rising from $3.37 in January 2022. The current gas price is $4.59.

From the time Biden took office till the Ukraine conflict, gas prices rose $1.06. From the beginning of the Ukraine conflict till today, gas rose $1.22.

Last edited:
High gas prices for as long as it takes to remove Democrats as the party in charge of government.

The Lord's Prayer:

"Let his days be few, and another man take his place"

That is not what is happening. Only about 15% of oil produced in US comes from federal leases. Most of the new wells going down are on privately owned land. The decision to produce more oil lies not with administration but oil companies who have increased drilling by 60% over last 12 months.

Last month, Biden urged the nation's largest oil companies to increase production to help reduce the burden of gas prices. He also stated his long term commitment to lower our dependence on fossil fuels but not by driving prices higher.

Biden has cut off-shore drilling.....and that's not considered federal land.
Leases and drill permits are two different things.
Also...the taxes and intangible costs of setting up a well for drilling are going up.
Oil and mining severance taxes are collected by states.
But saying that the federal government has 9000 open leases that aren't being used doesn't mean what it sounds like.
If an oil producer had a lease with the federal government in the past and the well on that lease isn't producing....they won't renew the lease. Biden simply renewed leases on spent wells, or non-producing wells to make it look like he isn't cutting off the supply.

Not so.
The Russian invasion of Ukraine started Fed 21st when the average US gas price was $3.62. In the weeks prior to the invasion when Putin issued his ultimatum to NATO demanding NATO renounce plans to accept Ukraine's application, gas prices started rising from $3.37 in January 2022. The current gas price is $4.59.

From the time Biden took office till the Ukraine conflict, gas prices rose $1.06. From the beginning of the Ukraine conflict till today, gas rose $1.22.

I think it depends on where you live. Gas is almost $7 /gal in CA.

Forum List

Back