Biden readies more cages for kids at the border

What else to do with them send them to your house?

I think I asked that question when y'all were pretend outraged about how the Trump administration was using the Obama administrations cages that have now become Biden's cages.

I think I asked that question when y'all were pretend outraged about how the Trump administration was using the Obama administrations cages that have now become Biden's cages.
Trump was separating families then that is a different story. I understand what they are used for Trump Administration never did place those 543 kids left over from his presidency they were left there alone not reunited with families..

Since Democrats are pervs & they are ignoring / allowing pedophiles & illegal criminal pervs stay in the US, in those cages may be the safest place these children - many of them - will ever be from now on....

Trump was separating families then that is a different story. I understand what they are used for Trump Administration never did place those 543 kids left over from his presidency they were left there alone not reunited with families..
who made them come here...???????????????????????? promises by democrats of free welfare for votes naturally

why is the amercan government responsible for aliens kids??????????????????

Your response was a little different when it was about captain clorox. And you run around calling people hypocrites all the time :lol:
(1) Obama appointee confirms: Kids 'cages' created 'under Obama' | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Was there something specific you wanted to point out?
He was just pointing out the mud hole he stomped in your ass...

Was that lost on you?

Personally I wouldn't put up with that shit. Nobody should be able to make you look that fucking stupid and get away with it..... hmm?

Joseph Stolen - Make Kids in Cages Great Again!!

Under Trump: BREAKING NEWS!! HEADLINE REPORT FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKS!!! FREAK OUT!! UNPRECEDENTED IMMORALITY!!! (despite it being Obama's policy) "OMG KIDS IN CAGES" "THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS"

Under Biden: Calm, largely unmentioned, tucked away in coverage. "Detention Camps for Migrant Children". "Hey, we have to put them somewhere!, it's not a big deal!"

As someone who isn't unhinged.. I agree with the language that is being used while Biden is president, but it has to be applied evenly to all presidents. This massive difference in treatment by the media, democrats, big tech, and leftists is just another daily example of not desiring unity and consistency with those who you disagree with, but merely being opportunistic, angry, attack-oriented mobs going after the "enemy". It's painting this "enemy" you have here in the USA as immoral as possible, no matter the amount of exaggeration, in attempts to disrespectfully bolster the point via shock value. And there's no personal standards of morality.. any immoral method or unjust intensity of attack is justified because "they" are so evil. BIG difference there .

As long as these types of crazy double standards are going to exist around every corner, we can't unify.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, those on the left aren't at all interested in fairness and they live for double-standards.

Sad but true...

Dude, stop creating these numbnuts topic titles. Nobody wants to post in your garbage flame topics other than Marvin Martian and that one dude with the Spaceballs Lord Helmet avatar.
Barry was the one who 1st used the cages, not Trump. Fake News media even got caught using the photos of BARRY'S cages in a propaganda story against Trump.

So if you are too squeamish to accept the truth, perhaps you should turn tail and leave this thread and never come back.

Forum List

Back