Biden readies more cages for kids at the border

What else to do with them send them to your house?
Your response was a little different when it was about captain clorox. And you run around calling people hypocrites all the time :lol:
(1) Obama appointee confirms: Kids 'cages' created 'under Obama' | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Was there something specific you wanted to point out?
Are you too stupid to comprehend what i said the first time?
Are you too stupid to point to which post I made in that thread that proves what you are trying to incur??
Scroll down, jackass. Good lord

Not let them in.
Sorry, but not everyone is a hard hearted as you.
That's my fear. Biden will place the illegally here kids in cages to await the busses that will take them to relatives or foster placments where they will receive free educations and healthcare until they graduate from free college and want jobs.
I see nothing wrong with it

Not let them in.
That's my fear. Biden will place the illegally here kids in cages to await the busses that will take them to relatives or foster placments where they will receive free educations and healthcare until they graduate from free college and want jobs.

Ah, you don't want to pay for it either?

Not let them in.

Ah, you don't want to pay for it either?
I'll help pay for it.

Not let them in.
I see nothing wrong with it
I do. Imo any children here illegally without parents should be returned to their parents or home country. Americans should not be responsible for what their parents have done. If it's impossible to find their parents or determine their home country, then the const requires us to care for them until they are adults. I'm not for providing them free college or for allowing them to become citizens. We may "be stuck with them" but life sometimes sucks.

Return them to mexico the same day they arrive here
Would you do the same to a kid roaming the streets without parents?
Except for illegal aliens we dont have many orphans roaming our streets

and if we keep migrants in mexico where they belong those kids wont be roaming our streets either
I triffle with you on word choice. Legally migrant workers are "registered" as guest workers, along with dependents. When their registration is up, they and their kids go back home. We only pay for their care while they are legally here. If they leave their kids here, we can deport the kids to their home country.

I'd agree that we should deport entire families that illegally come here, and no one asking for asylum should get in unless they already got asylum.

I suspect this issue alone will cost the dems the House in 22, even if Biden's econ plan works. Illegal aliens aren't even popular with latinos.

Forum List

Back