Obama appointee confirms: Kids 'cages' created 'under Obama'

So because Obama had his fair share of f**k ups, it should excuse Trump's??

Are you people honestly this retarded?

No the problem needs solved and there needs to be put in place a expeditious way to process these children and get them back to their parents, wherever they may be.

What is amazing to me is that the Democrats were silent in 2014 when there was a similar influx. A couple months ago the left claimed there was a manufactured crisis at the border and now we have a full blown crisis (more politics) and it is now and only now that it is outrageous that this is going on.

Seems to me that Democrats didn't give a damn in 2014 about children but now, when there is political gain, they are now are all outraged that the children have been put into Obama's "Concentration Camps".

President Obama’s top official in charge of removing illegal aliens has confirmed that the “cages” used to detain juveniles who are in the country illegally were established by the Obama administration.

“I’ve been to that facility, where they talk about cages. That facility was built under President Obama under (Homeland Security) Secretary Jeh Johnson,” said Thomas Homan, Obama’s executive associate director for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“I was there … when it was built,” he said, reported Paul Bedard at the Washington Examiner.

Democrats made the facilities an emotional political issue, widely distributing an image of a crying child “in a cage.”

But it was later revealed that the photograph was taken during Obama’s tenure in the White House.

Homan now is under consideration for the new position of “border czar.”

He expressed anger at questions about the “cages.”

At a conference held by the Center for Immigration Studies, he cited a Democrat who demanded of a Trump official: “You still keeping kids in cages?”

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

So, if Trump REALLY cared, he would have put an end to the practice right? As earlier:

At round 2 of the libocrap de-bait tonight, if a moderator had the balls, they would ask each of the contestants how many of the “freedom seekers”(free stuff seekers) are they planning to house, feed, clothe and provide medical care for at their own residences? Hello?! Buehler? Is this thing on?

The left loons will ignore it and continue to scream "Orange Man BAD!!!!!!!!"

What's Trump doing about it?

You just made the OP's point.

If the point is that Trump and Trumpkins are pointing fingers and whining, you nailed it.

Gotta love this guy.... you just made the OP's point again. Too funny... :lol:

President Obama’s top official in charge of removing illegal aliens has confirmed that the “cages” used to detain juveniles who are in the country illegally were established by the Obama administration.

“I’ve been to that facility, where they talk about cages. That facility was built under President Obama under (Homeland Security) Secretary Jeh Johnson,” said Thomas Homan, Obama’s executive associate director for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“I was there … when it was built,” he said, reported Paul Bedard at the Washington Examiner.

Democrats made the facilities an emotional political issue, widely distributing an image of a crying child “in a cage.”

But it was later revealed that the photograph was taken during Obama’s tenure in the White House.

At a conference held by the Center for Immigration Studies, he cited a Democrat who demanded of a Trump official: “You still keeping kids in cages?”

So, if Trump REALLY cared, he would have put an end to the practice right? As earlier:

At round 2 of the libocrap de-bait tonight, if a moderator had the balls, they would ask each of the contestants how many of the “freedom seekers”(free stuff seekers) are they planning to house, feed, clothe and provide medical care for at their own residences? Hello?! Buehler? Is this thing on?

If the point is that Trump and Trumpkins are pointing fingers and whining, you nailed it.

Joaquin struggled mightily on this thread

Trying to build a wall to prevent it.....get on board, asshole

Piss up a rope, stupid.

Trump could have had his wall two years ago, but he prefers keeping you troglodytes in a lather over it.

An honest answer would have been, 'Trump is pointing fingers and whining, same as always'.
Democrats voted for a wall when Obungo was President. What changed?

Repetition didn't strengthen your point.

Obama isn't President. What is Trump doing about the situation? Whining? Pointing fingers?

'Obama started it'! What a bunch of infants.

Obama isn't President. What is Trump doing about the situation? Whining? Pointing fingers?

Dude...you really should step away from the computer and just go ahead and drop it.
Even the humor of your inability to grasp the concept is wearing out.

Why don't you be a man and admit that Trump is doing nothing different from Obama. The only thing different is Trump is President. Admit it.

Why don't you be a man and admit that Trump is doing nothing different from Obama. The only thing different is Trump is President. Admit it.

Me being a man has fuckall to do with it. The idiotic OP is that Obama is a bad man who started putting kids in cages. Obama's gone. The issue is what is Trump doing about it?

Me being a man has fuckall to do with it. The idiotic OP is that Obama is a bad man who started putting kids in cages. Obama's gone. The issue is what is Trump doing about it?
Same thing Obama did. Why didn't you cry and moan when Odumbo did it?

Piss up a rope, stupid.

Trump could have had his wall two years ago, but he prefers keeping you troglodytes in a lather over it.

An honest answer would have been, 'Trump is pointing fingers and whining, same as always'.

Trump said he would build the wall and have Mexico pay for it. Why should anyone vote to pay for a wall when I Am The Only One has the situation in hand? We're just waiting on the check.

Same thing Obama did. Why didn't you cry and moan when Odumbo did it?

How do you know I didn't? Why don't you be a man and admit it's Trump's problem now?

Yes if Trump cared and was really a christian like he brags about...

He needs to fix it, Congress needs to pass the border bill and we need to get these kids to their parents quickly.

What is really stupid is the fake outrage of the left that didn't give a damn about these kids in 2014 and now it is a crisis that needs to be solved right now. Tough to take that bunch seriously, politics and all.

No give Trump the money to fix the problem, it is in Congress' hands.

Piss up a rope, stupid.

Trump said he would build the wall and have Mexico pay for it. Why should anyone vote to pay for a wall when I Am The Only One has the situation in hand? We're just waiting on the check.
BS. Democrats are against the wall now because Trump is President. Get honest.

What is really stupid is the fake outrage of the left that didn't give a damn about these kids in 2014 and now it is a crisis that needs to be solved right now. Tough to take that bunch seriously, politics and all.

No give Trump the money to fix the problem, it is in Congress' hands.

joaquinmiller
See here fella? read Papa's post and you might not look so stupid next time.
Pelosi and crowd were all aware of this 5 years ago but didn't give a fuck all.
How about this little fella... did you know the Obama administration gave kids to child traffickers...repeatedly? Yeah... go ahead and research that. If Trump had done that...good night... it would cause a media frenzy not seen since 9/11. But Obama did it, so....who cares right?

Christian's believe in law enforcement. How come Democrats don't?

The dems and Congress have not denied funds for the border or the border patrol or the care of those that surrender to authorities..Those funds have been flowing since Bush was president.

Christian's believe in law enforcement. How come Democrats don't?
Well there goes your only argument for abortion to stop.

Forum List

Back