Biden: On day one, I’ll send a bill to Congress creating a clear roadmap to citizenship for Dreamers and the 11 million undocumented people

The USA has invested in the health, education, and training of these young people who are well educated, industrious people of the kind that the country would welcome with open arms

Oh yeah? Well we'll send them to your country, and you can welcome them with open arms. Hows that?

What possible reason can you have for throwing all of them away, and alienating them forever, just as your tax investment is returning the benefits of their education to the American economy?

Because they broke our laws and continued breaking them for years. Right is right and wrong is wrong. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

Just economically speaking, it's cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Well that's a loss I'll be happy to take.

What have these children taken from you personally, that their parents didn't earn for them?

These kids are applicable for our social services and programs that we pay for: school, medical care, food, utilities etc, etc. To raise a child in the US today costs over $233,000 for middle-class families. That's only to the age of 18 and of course, excludes any advanced education.

While these illegals won't be middle-class, that analysis gives you an idea of what it costs us to raise those kids even in a lower income bracket.

The Dreamers are already full grown adults, fully educated and already PART of the tax paying middle class. Many are married and own homes. You're throwing out over 30,000 health care workers that YOU have already trained. Damn skippy we'll take them!!

The USA has invested in the health, education, and training of these young people who are well educated, industrious people of the kind that the country would welcome with open arms

Oh yeah? Well we'll send them to your country, and you can welcome them with open arms. Hows that?

What possible reason can you have for throwing all of them away, and alienating them forever, just as your tax investment is returning the benefits of their education to the American economy?

Because they broke our laws and continued breaking them for years. Right is right and wrong is wrong. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

Just economically speaking, it's cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Well that's a loss I'll be happy to take.

What have these children taken from you personally, that their parents didn't earn for them?

These kids are applicable for our social services and programs that we pay for: school, medical care, food, utilities etc, etc. To raise a child in the US today costs over $233,000 for middle-class families. That's only to the age of 18 and of course, excludes any advanced education.

While these illegals won't be middle-class, that analysis gives you an idea of what it costs us to raise those kids even in a lower income bracket.

The Dreamers are already full grown adults, fully educated and already PART of the tax paying middle class. Many are married and own homes. You're throwing out over 30,000 health care workers that YOU have already trained. Damn skippy we'll take them!!

Great! I'd be happy to send them your way. Our solutions are your problems.

Dreamers aren't going anywhere no matter who wins.
What makes you say that ?

Who is going to do anything? The courts aren't. Trump says he wants a deal to allow them to stay.

Trump is still looking for a DACA deal

That's why I say that. And besides, you know they are going nowhere.

It's the courts that stopped Trump from throwing them out of the country.

No, Trump wanted them to stay if the courts ruled for him.

This post was from this month. I'm talking about a few years ago.

What possible reason can you have for throwing all of them away, and alienating them forever, just as your tax investment is returning the benefits of their education to the American economy? Just economically speaking, it's cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Harms of immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.

The more you indicate they are "fully educated" and are "health care workers", and "own homes", the more you confirm that they are taking education opportunities away from Americans, taking jobs away from Americans, and taking housing away from Americans. Deport them.

Thanks Joe, for making the contrast with Trump even more clearer. Rewarding criminality: It’s the Democrat way.

Oh so much bull crap.

The Democrats had the house, the senate, and the executive branch in 2009. Joe Biden, who own dumb self, was the Senate president.

If he gave a crap about forming a path to citizenship, he had 4 full years he could have passed it, very easily.

Even now, the Democrats still have a clear majority in the house, and they could pass an immigration reform bill.

No such attempt has even been tried. But he want to claim he cares about this issue? No, he doesn't.

The blending of the races and nationalities is what America is all about.

NEGATIVE ...saying that just makes you feel giddy.
This nation is founded by, run by and funded by those with white European roots. Everybody else simply rides the coattails of the aforementioned....Hurts your feelings huh?

No it wasn't. The entire South-West, including Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California, was settled and built by Hispanics. The wealth of the South was built on the backs of black slaves. Who keep promoting these myths but they're based on lies.

The more you indicate they are "fully educated" and are "health care workers", and "own homes", the more you confirm that they are taking education opportunities away from Americans, taking jobs away from Americans, and taking housing away from Americans. Deport them.

They're not taking away jobs from Americans. They ARE Americans, in every way but one. You had full employment in the USA with millions more vacant jobs that there were people to fill those jobs BEFORE the pandemic. You don't have vacancies in health care - you have shortages. Without the Dreamers, your health care system is going to be in a bad way. Many people will leave the field after this pandemic ends.

This idiocy you have over illegal immigrants is founded in lies.

Probably not

The debate offered by your side is surreal

we are told not to punish dreamers for the wrongdoing of the adults who brought them here

but when I suggest mandatory deportation of those adults the left goes squishy on that idea also

We have that now. Nothing is stopping adults from being deported. Outside of the fact that business doesn't want that.

What makes you say that ?

Who is going to do anything? The courts aren't. Trump says he wants a deal to allow them to stay.

That's why I say that. And besides, you know they are going nowhere.

It's the courts that stopped Trump from throwing them out of the country.

No, Trump wanted them to stay if the courts ruled for him.

This post was from this month. I'm talking about a few years ago.

What possible reason can you have for throwing all of them away, and alienating them forever, just as your tax investment is returning the benefits of their education to the American economy? Just economically speaking, it's cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Harms of immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.

22. Business wants them here so here they will stay.

Thanks Joe, for making the contrast with Trump even more clearer. Rewarding criminality: It’s the Democrat way.

Bravo for Joe!

It's the right thing to do.

Clearly you don't live in the United States Of America.
Nobody in their right mind thinks this is the right thing unless they want more COVID-19 spread everywhere and more crime, violence, and looting.
My guess is you're living somewhere's else and you're getting a kick out of what the Democrats are doing to this country since March. In 5 months they've succeeded in turning the strongest economy on the planet into a hollow shell of it's former self. All of this to the cheers of folks like yourself.
Just feel lucky that you're sitting behind a typewriter all safe and secure and not actually standing in front of me saying that silly nonsense.

Probably not

we are told not to punish dreamers for the wrongdoing of the adults who brought them here

but when I suggest mandatory deportation of those adults the left goes squishy on that idea also

We have that now. Nothing is stopping adults from being deported. Outside of the fact that business doesn't want that.
The dirty little secret the left wants to cover up is the way they're using children as sex-slaves. They actually have progressives cheering human-trafficking of underage prostitutes against their will.

Probably not

The dirty little secret the left wants to cover up is the way they're using children as sex-slaves. They actually have progressives cheering human-trafficking of underage prostitutes against their will.

So you've completely ceded the argument over illegals and why they are here? If you wish to discuss this I imagine it's a separate topic but it's not going to go any better for you.

Probably not

So you've completely ceded the argument over illegals and why they are here? If you wish to discuss this I imagine it's a separate topic but it's not going to go any better for you.
Oh really?
What form of punishment did you have in mind for me?

Probably not

Oh really?

I imagine you'll create enough of your own in your head.

Probably not

Oh really?

I imagine you'll create enough of your own in your head.
Sorry, I have better things to do.

If you grant a pathway to citizenship to illegal alien dreamers the adults can return and stay also

dreamers should get a green card and permanent residence

which allows them to stay in America for life but NOT citizenship ever

Forum List

Back