Biden: On day one, I’ll send a bill to Congress creating a clear roadmap to citizenship for Dreamers and the 11 million undocumented people

Dreamers aren't going anywhere no matter who wins.
What makes you say that ?

Why do you hate them so much?
They are screwing up for immigrants who do play by our rules.
Don't you hate line jumpers too?

Those who play by the rules are covered by employment laws. Those who hire illegals are not interested in doing that.
The illegals do not play by the rules either

Why do you hate them so much?
They are screwing up for immigrants who do play by our rules.
Don't you hate line jumpers too?

Those who play by the rules are covered by employment laws. Those who hire illegals are not interested in doing that.
The illegals do not play by the rules either

They don't but the employers are offering a better life than the one they are leaving so do you really expect them to turn that down? What you said also does not address what I said.

No, the best way to handle the problem is make being here illegally a felony, and first offense punishable at a minimum of five years in prison. Second offense, ten years in prison.

Conservative solution to every issue.....Lock em up
We going to have children’s prisons for Dreamers?

Lock em up for wanting to come here and cut our lawns and make our beds

Conservative America

How bout lets lock em up for breaking the law. Which they do every time they make their way back to the US.
Not all laws are worthy of sending people to prison for.
Lack of documentation is one of them

Our taxes are high enough without paying to incarcerate people who are cutting lawns and making beds.

People who are in the country illegally and shouldn't be cutting anyone's lawns or making anyone beds.

Oh and lets not forget the billions these illegals cost we taxpayers every year.
That lady I saw making beds in the hotel scares me......

We need to spend billions on a wall to keep her out

No, the best way to handle the problem is make being here illegally a felony, and first offense punishable at a minimum of five years in prison. Second offense, ten years in prison.

Conservative America

How bout lets lock em up for breaking the law. Which they do every time they make their way back to the US.

Our taxes are high enough without paying to incarcerate people who are cutting lawns and making beds.

People who are in the country illegally and shouldn't be cutting anyone's lawns or making anyone beds.

Oh and lets not forget the billions these illegals cost we taxpayers every year.

No we need to spend billions of dollars on anything but her and her illegal buddies.

Conservative America

Is the lady who makes beds part of MS-13 and beheading young American girls? Is the lady who makes beds getting drunk, driving on our roads and killing Americans? Is the lady who makes beds robbing stores and murdering Americans? Is the lady who makes beds sneaking in heroin and other narcotics to kill American people? Is the lady who makes beds an arm of human trafficking from Mexico and other places?

Last edited:

Conservative America

If we were incarcerating them, they would probably not be here. A strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried.

Conservative America

Correct, that is conservative America. Have a problem, solve the problem and don't worry about hurting anybody's feelings like Democrats do.

There are very few child dreamers. They are all grown up. Besides, if we could get the politicians with balls big enough to make my law a reality, we would give them two months to get the hell out of this country. After two months, if you're not gone, to prison you go. That's only fair. They have until November 1st, and that's plenty of time for them to make plans to return home.

Who is going to do anything? The courts aren't. Trump says he wants a deal to allow them to stay.

Trump is still looking for a DACA deal

That's why I say that. And besides, you know they are going nowhere.

It's the courts that stopped Trump from throwing them out of the country.

No, Trump wanted them to stay if the courts ruled for him.

This post was from this month. I'm talking about a few years ago.

Who is going to do anything? The courts aren't. Trump says he wants a deal to allow them to stay.

He lied to you.

The USA has invested in the health, education, and training of these young people who are well educated, industrious people of the kind that the country would welcome with open arms, and who are here because their parents made the decision to come.

What possible reason can you have for throwing all of them away, and alienating them forever, just as your tax investment is returning the benefits of their education to the American economy? Just economically speaking, it's cutting off your nose to spite your face.

What have these children taken from you personally, that their parents didn't earn for them?

The USA has invested in the health, education, and training of these young people who are well educated, industrious people of the kind that the country would welcome with open arms

Oh yeah? Well we'll send them to your country, and you can welcome them with open arms. Hows that?

What possible reason can you have for throwing all of them away, and alienating them forever, just as your tax investment is returning the benefits of their education to the American economy?

Because they broke our laws and continued breaking them for years. Right is right and wrong is wrong. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

Just economically speaking, it's cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Well that's a loss I'll be happy to take.

What have these children taken from you personally, that their parents didn't earn for them?

These kids are applicable for our social services and programs that we pay for: school, medical care, food, utilities etc, etc. To raise a child in the US today costs over $233,000 for middle-class families. That's only to the age of 18 and of course, excludes any advanced education.

While these illegals won't be middle-class, that analysis gives you an idea of what it costs us to raise those kids even in a lower income bracket.

My family were dreamers. We came over in 1706 to NC. I support this new generation of dreamers. Come on Joe, push it over the goal line.

You’ve obviously never been to South Mexifornia...you haven’t seen the degradation caused by the human cockroaches have you?
Party of hillbilly racists strikes again. I just passed through Newport Tenn and said hi to a few homeless white dudes “downtown”. Cockroaches too?

How about you compare yourself to me... not those more unfortunate? You won’t stack up well... cockroach.

Weird huh?
Whitey has been forced to the streets by wetbacks and their silver tooth money trees they’ve stolen citizenships for as they whore-out all blue collar work. I suspect you don’t give two fucks as you love your pet humans...your 21st century slaves...right?
By the way, what part of that filthy brown shithole Mehico are you from?

Thanks Joe, for making the contrast with Trump even more clearer. Rewarding criminality: It’s the Democrat way.

Only common sense solution

What is wrong with good, hard working people becoming citizens?

There is nothing wrong with that. It's why we allow a million foreigners a year TO become citizens here. No other industrialized country in the world is as generous to foreigners as we are.

If an undocumented worker works hard, pays taxes and obeys the law, I have no problem providing them documentation and eventual citizenship.

They make great Americans

You don’t pay attention to facts and statistical data as it relates to brown people do you?
You just get all giddy in your FEELZ when you say certain shit...huh...it doesn’t have to be true...right?
Mr Clean

Forum List

Back