Biden begs Congress to pass border bill

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Biden urged lawmakers on Friday to move forward with a contentious proposal to combat record levels of illegal border crossings under his administration, calling it the “toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border we’ve ever had in our country.”

“For too long, we all know the border’s been broken,” Biden, 81, acknowledged in a statement. “It’s long past time to fix it.”

“Let’s be clear. What’s been negotiated would – if passed into law – be the toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border we’ve ever had in our country,”

“Further, Congress needs to finally provide the funding I requested in October to secure the border. This includes an additional 1,300 border patrol agents, 375 immigration judges, 1,600 asylum officers, and over 100 cutting-edge inspection machines to help detect and stop fentanyl at our southwest border.”

The president described the pending legislation as “a win for America.”

“For everyone who is demanding tougher border control, this is the way to do it, he argued. “If you’re serious about the border crisis, pass a bipartisan bill and I will sign it.”

Some Senate Republicans immediately slammed Biden’s statement.

“If this deal has already ‘been negotiated,’ why can’t senators see it?” Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) wrote on X. “‘Democracy dies in darkness.’”

“Or Biden could stop pretending this is anyone’s fault but his own and ENFORCE THE LAW,” Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) tweeted. “He opened the border. He can close it.”

Comment:
Biden created the Border Invasion Crisis.
Is there anyone who believes that Biden will be tough on illegal immigration?
One of the first things that Biden did when he came to office was to cancel the border wall.
Biden sold off the building materials for the wall.
Biden is illegally using the Border Patrol as an immigration agency.
Do the dumb Democrat Voters even understand that Biden is lying to everyone?

Last edited:
EvilNO.jpg

Remember when the Lying POS Democrat Cult said that we could not afford to finish the Border Wall.
The border wall is a lot cheaper than the $450 Billion$ per year that we are spending to support the Illegal Aliens.
The greedy lying corrupt Democrats said that we could not afford $5 Billion$ for the border wall and then they spent/wasted $1.2 Trillion$ on their "Inflation Reduction Act".

Dems inflation rededuction act kickback scam.jpg

Last edited:

"For too long, we all know the border's been broken. It's long past time to fix it.That's why two months ago, I instructed my team to begin negotiations with a bipartisan group of Senators to seriously, and finally, address the border crisis," he said in the statement. "If you're serious about the border crisis, pass a bipartisan bill and I will sign it."

2 MONTHS AGO??!!!

WHY NOT 36 MONTHS AGO?

FUCK JOE BIDEN. NOW THAT IT IS AN ELECTION YEAR, HE IS PRETENDING TO CARE ABOUT THE BORDER.

KMA SMD LMB

That's as far as I got, because it's a blatant lie.
^ Thats a lie. Biden caused this and there is no doubt in anyones mind that he did. He reversed Trumps policies on day 1 and then the flood came for 3 years straight.

Im not sure why you would try to lie about that. Youd have a better chance at trying to convince people that Earth is made of cheese.

Biden urged lawmakers on Friday to move forward with a contentious proposal to combat record levels of illegal border crossings under his administration, calling it the “toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border we’ve ever had in our country.”

“For too long, we all know the border’s been broken,” Biden, 81, acknowledged in a statement. “It’s long past time to fix it.”

“Let’s be clear. What’s been negotiated would – if passed into law – be the toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border we’ve ever had in our country,”

“Further, Congress needs to finally provide the funding I requested in October to secure the border. This includes an additional 1,300 border patrol agents, 375 immigration judges, 1,600 asylum officers, and over 100 cutting-edge inspection machines to help detect and stop fentanyl at our southwest border.”

The president described the pending legislation as “a win for America.”

“For everyone who is demanding tougher border control, this is the way to do it, he argued. “If you’re serious about the border crisis, pass a bipartisan bill and I will sign it.”

Some Senate Republicans immediately slammed Biden’s statement.

“If this deal has already ‘been negotiated,’ why can’t senators see it?” Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) wrote on X. “‘Democracy dies in darkness.’”

“Or Biden could stop pretending this is anyone’s fault but his own and ENFORCE THE LAW,” Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) tweeted. “He opened the border. He can close it.”

Comment:
Biden created the Border Invasion Crisis.
Is there anyone who believes that Biden will be tough on illegal immigration?
One of the first things that Biden did when he came to office was to cancel the border wall.
Biden sold off the building materials for the wall.
Biden is illegally using the Border Patrol as an immigration agency.
Do the dumb Democrat Voters even understand that Biden is lying to everyone?

Screw fair!!! Let's have secure for 30 years than we can talk about fair.
The bill should be 100% about what's best for US citizens not about what's fair for immigrants breaking our laws.

Forum List

Back