Biden: On day one, I’ll send a bill to Congress creating a clear roadmap to citizenship for Dreamers and the 11 million undocumented people

Some of them are bad people Just ask the relatives of the robbed, raped and murdered.

People are robbed, raped and murdered by all demographics

True, but the difference is, I can't tell when my neighbor or coworker is going to rob, rape or kill somebody. In other words, there is no way to stop that. But every American who was robbed, raped or murdered by an illegal could have been stopped, but the Democrats welcome those people into our country with open arms. And that's why those millions of people suffered personal and financial losses.

Foreigners are a problem, but Democrats are a bigger problem.
Twisted logic

Statistically, any group will have bad apples
To assume 11 million people will magically disappear is nonsense.

Best way to handle that 11 million is to provide temporary work visas that allow them to be on the books and workers and their employers pay taxes
A path to citizenship for those who work, pay taxes and stay out of trouble

My family were dreamers. We came over in 1706 to NC. I support this new generation of dreamers. Come on Joe, push it over the goal line.

You’ve obviously never been to South Mexifornia...you haven’t seen the degradation caused by the human cockroaches have you?
Party of hillbilly racists strikes again. I just passed through Newport Tenn and said hi to a few homeless white dudes “downtown”. Cockroaches too?

How about you compare yourself to me... not those more unfortunate? You won’t stack up well... cockroach.

Some of them are bad people Just ask the relatives of the robbed, raped and murdered.

True, but the difference is, I can't tell when my neighbor or coworker is going to rob, rape or kill somebody. In other words, there is no way to stop that. But every American who was robbed, raped or murdered by an illegal could have been stopped, but the Democrats welcome those people into our country with open arms. And that's why those millions of people suffered personal and financial losses.

Twisted logic

Best way to handle that 11 million is to provide temporary work visas that allow them to be on the books and workers and their employers pay taxes

No, the best way to handle the problem is make being here illegally a felony, and first offense punishable at a minimum of five years in prison. Second offense, ten years in prison.

If we did it my way, all those 11 or 20 million people would self-deport. When a persons Visa expires, they will be out of the country before that happens. Hell, we wouldn't even need a wall because nobody would want to take a chance getting caught.

Thanks Joe, for making the contrast with Trump even more clearer. Rewarding criminality: It’s the Democrat way.

Dreamers?
Thanks Joe, for making the contrast with Trump even more clearer. Rewarding criminality: It’s the Democrat way.

Bravo for Joe!

It's the right thing to do.

Guess you missed the word illegal.

Its already been done and just made things worse.

Most Americans want all illegals out of the country. Biden wouldn't be making many friends with his plans and since he stated them how many do you think will vote for his stupid ass??

I'd bet not many. No Americans want illegals turned into citizens. They want them out of the country and they also want to save the billions of tax dollars these illegals cost we the tax payer.

Hope Joe shouts his plans from the rooftop. What a moron he is.

If most American's wanted that it would happen. If most American's wanted that they would be protesting to get things like e-verify made mandatory with strong repercussions for any business caught not participating.

Is that going to happen? No. We do not want to pay the cost.

Hell. They already have laws on the books but most of them are ignored. Anyone hiring illegals should be prosecuted but don't hold your breath for that to happen. Doesn't negate the fact that most Americans want all illegals out of our country and those that are here legally hate the illegals.

Liberals call every illegal “a Dreamer” since they dream of a better life which, in the Left’s eyes, exonerates all of them from breaking the law.

How about the TEA Party create their own Dreamer? This Dreamer would be to pass a bill exonerating any American taxpayer who refuses to pay above a certain amount in taxes or refuses to pay in full because they don’t agree morally or on a religious basis where their tax dollars are going. These people would be exonerated from breaking the law and conservatives would be helping them.

Think the Left would tolerate that?

I'm "left" because I am being honest about the situation? If so, what does that say about being "right"?

I am conservative because I am being honest..... to the point where I used Democrats’ logic and justification for exonerating people from breaking the law as “Dreamers”. I was honest enough to show the process through the lens of the Conservative when it comes to justifying breaking the law.

What difference does it make what they are called? Call them Flamingo's and it doesn't change anything.

You are missing the point. Immigration Laws are being broken and a party is willing to exonerate them through justification of seeking a better life rather than modifying the laws to facilitate compliance.

One supports them with words but really does little to nothing to actually support them and one says they do not while actually supporting them as much as the other side.

Twisted logic

Oh I'd bet those who have spent thousands of dollars and waited years to become legal would love your little gem.

Dreamers aren't going anywhere no matter who wins.
What makes you say that ?

Who is going to do anything? The courts aren't. Trump says he wants a deal to allow them to stay.

Trump is still looking for a DACA deal

That's why I say that. And besides, you know they are going nowhere.

It's the courts that stopped Trump from throwing them out of the country.

No, Trump wanted them to stay if the courts ruled for him.

Trump is still looking for a DACA deal

No, the best way to handle the problem is make being here illegally a felony, and first offense punishable at a minimum of five years in prison. Second offense, ten years in prison.

Conservative solution to every issue.....Lock em up
We going to have children’s prisons for Dreamers?

Lock em up for wanting to come here and cut our lawns and make our beds

Conservative America

Twisted logic

Oh I'd bet those who have spent thousands of dollars and waited years to become legal would love your little gem.

They will have to wait also

Conservative America

How bout lets lock em up for breaking the law. Which they do every time they make their way back to the US.

Conservative America

How bout lets lock em up for breaking the law. Which they do every time they make their way back to the US.
Not all laws are worthy of sending people to prison for.
Lack of documentation is one of them

Our taxes are high enough without paying to incarcerate people who are cutting lawns and making beds.

Conservative America

Not all laws are worthy of sending people to prison for.
Lack of documentation is one of them

Our taxes are high enough without paying to incarcerate people who are cutting lawns and making beds.

People who are in the country illegally and shouldn't be cutting anyone's lawns or making anyone beds.

Oh and lets not forget the billions these illegals cost we taxpayers every year.

Really? So trespassers getting free government education, free medical coverage and other welfare is like cutting your lawn?

Doesn’t work
They put more in than they take out.

They work for below market wages with no benefits

LMAO They put more in?? Tell us about their free medical care. Tell us about their kids being educated in out schools. Tell us about all the money they send back to Mexico.

They work for whoever pays them and those that do employ them should face the full extent of the law.

Then there's the cost of prisons. 23% of Federal prisoners are illegal aliens. Not immigrants, that's only counting the ones here illegally. Imagine the cost of that

On the Federal Level (which you provided no link) there really aren't that many prisoners or things the Federal government is over. Immigration is one so that would cause a higher rate but still, you didn't provide it.

An estimated 1,926,390 native‐born Americans, 106,431 illegal immigrants, and 52,424 legal immigrants were incarcerated in 2017.

Criminal Immigrants in 2017: Their Numbers, Demographics, and Countries of Origin

You obviously didn't read it. That is based on the American community survey. It's self reported. What a terrible source of data. And it also says: " local and state governments rarely record whether prisoners are illegal immigrants. "

Also note I said "Federal" and this is not specifically Federal, so you can't expect the data to match.

Also, if you need me to do Google searches for you for basic factual information, I am not quick to do that. But I will if you can reasonably answer the following two questions:

1) What specifically did I say that you don't know?

2) What are you going to do if I find it for you?

Democrats virtually never acknowledge links they asked for. So I want a commitment if I'm going to Google information for you that you didn't know.

I will tell you the source of the information though. Homeland Security. When Trump took office, he ordered them to find out how many illegal aliens were in Federal prisons. Data on prisons in general was virtually non-existent since as your own link pointed out, local and State prisons don't track (or report on) how many illegals are there. Which is why CATO picked the only data they had, self reported census data

I provided data and a link. Far more than was provided for what I replied to.

And I analyzed what you said and responded to it.

If you don't believe Homeland Security data, then I don't give a shit. But I did tell you if you want a link the two simple questions that I have. You didn't answer those either.

1) I'm under no obligation to provide links to facts. I even told you the source of the information making finding it trivial. But you want to be spoon fed anyway.

2) Obviously you're playing the game all the leftists play. You demand a link because you won't look for it yourself even though I made it a tap in putt for you. You'll just ignore it if I provide it. So why should I bother?

I don't have to reply to questions for you to do what you are supposed to do and supply a link.

Bull shit. Where do you get the idea you have the power to demand links and you can then just ignore them? Where does that come from?

1) What are you disputing?
2) What will you do if I provide a link proving you wrong?

Answering those questions satisfactorily is the price of a link. I'm particularly under no obligation to provide you links to just factual data. If you don't know it, that's on you.

It was a pretty big thing. Trump ordered Homeland Security to collect the information in Federal Prisons. I'm not referring to anything even remotely esoteric

Really? So trespassers getting free government education, free medical coverage and other welfare is like cutting your lawn?

Doesn’t work

LMAO They put more in?? Tell us about their free medical care. Tell us about their kids being educated in out schools. Tell us about all the money they send back to Mexico.

They work for whoever pays them and those that do employ them should face the full extent of the law.

Then there's the cost of prisons. 23% of Federal prisoners are illegal aliens. Not immigrants, that's only counting the ones here illegally. Imagine the cost of that

On the Federal Level (which you provided no link) there really aren't that many prisoners or things the Federal government is over. Immigration is one so that would cause a higher rate but still, you didn't provide it.

An estimated 1,926,390 native‐born Americans, 106,431 illegal immigrants, and 52,424 legal immigrants were incarcerated in 2017.

Criminal Immigrants in 2017: Their Numbers, Demographics, and Countries of Origin

You obviously didn't read it. That is based on the American community survey. It's self reported. What a terrible source of data. And it also says: " local and state governments rarely record whether prisoners are illegal immigrants. "

Also note I said "Federal" and this is not specifically Federal, so you can't expect the data to match.

Also, if you need me to do Google searches for you for basic factual information, I am not quick to do that. But I will if you can reasonably answer the following two questions:

Democrats virtually never acknowledge links they asked for. So I want a commitment if I'm going to Google information for you that you didn't know.

I will tell you the source of the information though. Homeland Security. When Trump took office, he ordered them to find out how many illegal aliens were in Federal prisons. Data on prisons in general was virtually non-existent since as your own link pointed out, local and State prisons don't track (or report on) how many illegals are there. Which is why CATO picked the only data they had, self reported census data

If you don't believe Homeland Security data, then I don't give a shit. But I did tell you if you want a link the two simple questions that I have. You didn't answer those either.

1) I'm under no obligation to provide links to facts. I even told you the source of the information making finding it trivial. But you want to be spoon fed anyway.

2) Obviously you're playing the game all the leftists play. You demand a link because you won't look for it yourself even though I made it a tap in putt for you. You'll just ignore it if I provide it. So why should I bother?

I don't have to reply to questions for you to do what you are supposed to do and supply a link.

Bull shit. Where do you get the idea you have the power to demand links and you can then just ignore them? Where does that come from?

Answering those questions satisfactorily is the price of a link. I'm particularly under no obligation to provide you links to just factual data. If you don't know it, that's on you.

It was a pretty big thing. Trump ordered Homeland Security to collect the information in Federal Prisons. I'm not referring to anything even remotely esoteric

Don't provide them. Just don't expect people to take your claims seriously without them. And then don't be hypocritical when others do provide them.

Don't provide them. Just don't expect people to take your claims seriously without them. And then don't be hypocritical when others do provide them.

You're a Democrat. I don't expect you to take anything seriously that doesn't come out of Nancy Pelosi's ass.

Asking what you are going to do if I provide you a link is a perfectly reasonable question, yet you refuse to answer it showing how totally right I am that you're being completely disingenuous.

I'm tired of giving leftists links. There's no point. They're all like you. You wail and bitch and moan, you want a link, you want a link. I give it to you, it proves you wrong, you still won't acknowledge it.

So I'll take a pass. It's a waste of time. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. You're not fooling me or anyone else. You're a big thumb sucking baby and you don't care. I so specifically told you where the stat came from. If you had ANY intellectual curiosity you'd have looked it up yourself. Which is what I would have done. I never ask for links to information I can easily look up myself

Doesn’t work

You're a Democrat.

No I'm not. Strike two.

Forum List

Back