Joe biden is scared

No extra debates. So doubt biden would show up, I doubt Obama would show up.

Yeah, doesn't look like Biden is scared. It looks like Trump is trying to force a fourth debate. Hmm..wonder why? :)

• Banned

Yeah, doesn't look like Biden is scared. It looks like Trump is trying to force a fourth debate. Hmm..wonder why? :)
Why not? 16 states will be voting before the first debate.. let Joe Answer some questions from a left wing moderator

Smart Move, Joe. Trump is self-destructing. Play it safe. Play it smart. You have nothing to gain from more debates.

michael-scott-feared-or-loved-both.png

Why not? 16 states will be voting before the first debate.. let Joe Answer some questions from a left wing moderator

Because his opponent is doing a bang-up job of rowing the boat out into the middle of the lake and pointing the drunk shotgun at the bottom....and putting a hole in it. :)
He'll come out. He has to. It's not like he can hide. But when he does, Trump is toast.

Because his opponent is doing a bang-up job of rowing the boat out into the middle of the lake and pointing the drunk shotgun at the bottom....and putting a hole in it. :)
He'll come out. He has to. It's not like he can hide. But when he does, Trump is toast.
Doesn’t answer my question

Biden isn't scared.

tRump is.

It's the trailing candidate that always tries to get extra debates.

Biden isn't scared.

tRump is.

Trump has nothing to lose. The people who voted for him do. Trump deserves people to come out and vote for him. And Trump is a master of playing all sides and all angles as best he can with any limitations. All the Progs that have shown their true colors is a Crayola Crayon Fantasy. Trump has a way of bringing it out of people. Its like he casts a spell on them. And their vile comments from all ways just bubbles to top of the swamp.

Why should there be more than 3? How many debates did Trump hold in the primaries?
Seriously?who would he debate lol

Rowing the boat into the middle of the lake? Pointing a drunk shotgun? WTF, sure hope you didn't take Biden's advice to go out and buy a shotgun.

Biden isn't scared.

tRump is.

Trump has nothing to lose. The people who voted for him do. Trump deserves people to come out and vote for him. And Trump is a master of playing all sides and all angles as best he can with any limitations. All the Progs that have shown their true colors is a Crayola Crayon Fantasy. Trump has a way of bringing it out of people. Its like he casts a spell on them. And their vile comments from all ways just bubbles to top of the swamp.
tRump has nothing to lose. He's already losing. Things can't get any worse. That's why he wants more debates, he can't get hurt.

Forum List

Back