Biden: 'Not a Single Person on Private Insurance' Lost It 'Under Obamacare'— Fact Check: FALSE

Over 98 percent of Americans kept their insurance
are you really that stupid?

Look at the numbers

Worst case estimate is that fewer than 5 million lost their insurance. Out of a population of 330 million that is 99 percent kept their insurance

Why do Conservatives suck at math?

So you finally admit Barrycare eliminated coverage for millions.

About time.

One percent of the population
All offered alternative policies

Conversely, Trump wants to drop coverage for 30 million and offer them nothing in replacement
5 million is 1% of the population?

And you claim others suck at math. :iyfyus.jpg:

The key point is not the relatively few people who lost coverage under Obamacare but......

With Donald Trump fighting to terminate Obamacare, Why the FUK doesn’t he have a plan ready to provide coverage for the 30 million who will lose coverage?

Why the FUK doesn’t he have a plan to cover those with preexisting conditions to include 8 million with COVID? Saying they will be covered does NOTHING to actually provide coverage.
Millions are relatively few??????????

Well then, how do you describe the 200K who died from the Kung FLu out of 330 BILLION?

I‘ll assume you mean 330 million

Unless you are a Republican, I would think you know the difference in having to get another insurance plan and dying

Look at the numbers

Worst case estimate is that fewer than 5 million lost their insurance. Out of a population of 330 million that is 99 percent kept their insurance

About time.

Conversely, Trump wants to drop coverage for 30 million and offer them nothing in replacement

Do the math
What percent do YOU claim?

Look at the numbers

About time.

Do the math
What percent do YOU claim?
1% would mean we have 500 million in the US, Stupid.

ACA did a lot to put full time employees onto part time.
No matter how many times you lying scum bags repeat that lie, it will ALWAYS be a lie.

After the PPACA passed in March 2010, PT jobs for economic reasons DECLINED from 9,233,000 to 5,734,000 when Obama left office while FT jobs INCREASED from 111,162,000 to 124,563,000 over the same time period.
You might try a little reading there sparky. https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/effects-of-the-affordable-care-act-on-economic-productivity/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=Stripes+-+Imprimis+Content+Promo+-+Effects+of+ACA+(Nov+2017)&hs_fb_account_id=1390410734517593&hs_fb_campaign_id=6095644074964&hs_fb_adset_id=6095644076164&hs_fb_ad_id=6095644075764&hs_parent_creative_id=6095644346564&source=fb
that is if you can read.
WOW the extremist Right-wing Hillsdale College, now there is an unbiased source if ever there was one. NOT!
The actual law:
§ 147.140 Preservation of right to maintain existing coverage.
(a) Definition of grandfathered health plan coverage -

(1) In general -

(i) Grandfathered health plan coverage means coverage provided by a group health plan, or a group or individual health insurance issuer, in which an individual was enrolled on March 23, 2010 (for as long as it maintains that status under the rules of this section). A group health plan or group health insurance coverage does not cease to be grandfathered health plan coverage merely because one or more (or even all) individuals enrolled on March 23, 2010 cease to be covered, provided that the plan or group health insurance coverage has continuously covered someone since March 23, 2010 (not necessarily the same person, but at all times at least one person). In addition, subject to the limitation set forth in paragraph (a)(1)(ii) of this section, a group health plan (and any health insurance coverage offered in connection with the group health plan) does not cease to be a grandfathered health plan merely because the plan (or its sponsor) enters into a new policy, certificate, or contract of insurance after March 23, 2010 (for example, a plan enters into a contract with a new issuer or a new policy is issued with an existing issuer). For purposes of this section, a plan or health insurance coverage that provides grandfathered health plan coverage is referred to as a grandfathered health plan. The rules of this section apply separately to each benefit package made available under a group health plan or health insurance coverage. Accordingly, if any benefit package relinquishes grandfather status, it will not affect the grandfather status of the other benefit packages.
I will play your silly little game though and even give you another link to another source. US employers slashing worker hours to avoid Obamacare insurance mandate
But I have no doubt you will scream far right so will not even bother looking at it.
Again I already posted the BLS numbers for PT jobs for economic reasons which proved that PT jobs for economic reasons DECLINED and FT jobs INCREASED after the PPACA was passed.
Furthermore the average work week was 34.0 hours/week when the PPACA was passed and was 34.4 when Obama left office, so again BLS data proves your sources are lying.

No matter how many times you lying scum bags repeat that lie, it will ALWAYS be a lie.

After the PPACA passed in March 2010, PT jobs for economic reasons DECLINED from 9,233,000 to 5,734,000 when Obama left office while FT jobs INCREASED from 111,162,000 to 124,563,000 over the same time period.
You might try a little reading there sparky. https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/effects-of-the-affordable-care-act-on-economic-productivity/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=Stripes+-+Imprimis+Content+Promo+-+Effects+of+ACA+(Nov+2017)&hs_fb_account_id=1390410734517593&hs_fb_campaign_id=6095644074964&hs_fb_adset_id=6095644076164&hs_fb_ad_id=6095644075764&hs_parent_creative_id=6095644346564&source=fb
that is if you can read.
WOW the extremist Right-wing Hillsdale College, now there is an unbiased source if ever there was one. NOT!
The actual law:

(1) In general -

(i) Grandfathered health plan coverage means coverage provided by a group health plan, or a group or individual health insurance issuer, in which an individual was enrolled on March 23, 2010 (for as long as it maintains that status under the rules of this section). A group health plan or group health insurance coverage does not cease to be grandfathered health plan coverage merely because one or more (or even all) individuals enrolled on March 23, 2010 cease to be covered, provided that the plan or group health insurance coverage has continuously covered someone since March 23, 2010 (not necessarily the same person, but at all times at least one person). In addition, subject to the limitation set forth in paragraph (a)(1)(ii) of this section, a group health plan (and any health insurance coverage offered in connection with the group health plan) does not cease to be a grandfathered health plan merely because the plan (or its sponsor) enters into a new policy, certificate, or contract of insurance after March 23, 2010 (for example, a plan enters into a contract with a new issuer or a new policy is issued with an existing issuer). For purposes of this section, a plan or health insurance coverage that provides grandfathered health plan coverage is referred to as a grandfathered health plan. The rules of this section apply separately to each benefit package made available under a group health plan or health insurance coverage. Accordingly, if any benefit package relinquishes grandfather status, it will not affect the grandfather status of the other benefit packages.
I will play your silly little game though and even give you another link to another source. US employers slashing worker hours to avoid Obamacare insurance mandate
But I have no doubt you will scream far right so will not even bother looking at it.
Again I already posted the BLS numbers for PT jobs for economic reasons which proved that PT jobs for economic reasons DECLINED and FT jobs INCREASED after the PPACA was passed.
Furthermore the average work week was 34.0 hours/week when the PPACA was passed and was 34.4 when Obama left office, so again BLS data proves your sources are lying.
So you are,saying that no jobs were created in that time span?

Worst case scenario, corona virus has killed about 200,000 people. Out of a population of 330 million, that means 99.9994% kept their lives. Why is it such a big deal?

The big deal s 210,000 are dead
Almost four times the number killed in Vietnam
Six times more than we lose in car accidents every year
But it’s such a small percentage, so who gives a shit, right?
Isn’t that what you are arguing a minute ago?

that is if you can read.
The actual law:

(1) In general -

Straw Man!
Try again.

My healthcare was cancelled because of Obamacare.
BULLSHIT!
The PPACA did NOT cancel a single healthcare plan. Old plans were GRANDFATHERED in the PPACA. If your plan was canceled it was the CHOICE of YOUR employer or YOUR insurance provider. But you knew that already.

Nice try.

The had to cancel them because they didn't meet the Obamacare criteria.

Now go fuck yoursel.

No, they didn't have to cancel them because of the criteria they could have grandfathered them in as they were allowed.
No, Barrycare eliminated them because they didn't meet the guidelines of Barrycare. I provided a link earlier proving that, liar.

Nope.

They sent me a letter saying they cancelled it
And by "they" you mean your insurance company, NOT, anyone from Obamacare!!!!!
No, the guidelines Barry put in his clusterfuck of a bill eliminated them.

No company would unilaterally eliminate plans they were making tons of money off of, idiot.

You are the idiot, like I said before some companies in some states eliminated nothing but keep it up asshole.

that is if you can read.
The actual law:

(1) In general -

Straw Man!
Try again.
Lol. You try again

JOE BIDEN'S LIE:

“Not one single person on private insurance would lose their insurance under my plan, nor did they under Obamacare. They did not lose their insurance unless they chose something else."

Analysts estimated that at least 4 million Americans lost their health insurance under Obamacare. Yet Joe Biden thought he could repeat the false Obamacare claim that got branded “the Lie of the Year” in 2013.

Yep. My healthcare was cancelled because of Obamacare. So were the policies of many others.

Biden is a liar. So are his worshippers

For the time in 40 years, my health insurance was too expensive to have or use.
I dropped it

The up side is when I get medical care now the self pay is a 72% discount from the insurance paid rates.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
My healthcare was cancelled because of Obamacare.
BULLSHIT!
The PPACA did NOT cancel a single healthcare plan. Old plans were GRANDFATHERED in the PPACA. If your plan was canceled it was the CHOICE of YOUR employer or YOUR insurance provider. But you knew that already.

Nice try.

The had to cancel them because they didn't meet the Obamacare criteria.

Now go fuck yoursel.

No, they didn't have to cancel them because of the criteria they could have grandfathered them in as they were allowed.
No, Barrycare eliminated them because they didn't meet the guidelines of Barrycare. I provided a link earlier proving that, liar.

On Feb. 25, the departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and the Treasury published a request for information in the Federal Register that asks employers about maintaining grandfathered status for health plans. Grandfathered plans are those that are fully insured or self-funded, regardless of size, with major provisions that have gone unchanged since March 23, 2010, the date of the ACA's enactment.

I had a catastrophic plan that was cancelled by Obamacare. Pissed me off, I had to find new insurance that cost more.
No no.
You and everyone who saw their plans go bye bye, or had prices sky rocket... you’re lying.
My deductible today is 5x higher than what it was 10 years ago. But Obongo-care was awesome.
Arguing with the left is like trying to teach a pig calculus. They are convinced they are right no matter what evidence is presented.

Of course many workers were moved below 30 hours so they weren't required to give them insurance. You're totally clueless. You really are cynical about anyone who doesn't trust and worship government. People aren't stupid, we don't do things just because government wants us to
I gave you the exact numbers straight from the BLS, you give me BULLSHIT straight from GOP HATE radio.

You are incapable of understanding

What the 4 million number represents are the people who were forced off the plans they had.
But NOT by the PPACA!!!!
Yes, by Barrycare.

I already provided a link proving that.

Number of links you have: ZERO

I know what he arguing
Being seeing it for 10 years
Because the ACA didn't mandate the losses
The ACA is not RESPONSIBLE for the losses
Which can only be argued if one went to Government school and is a bubble cultist.

Forum List

Back