Biden: 'Not a Single Person on Private Insurance' Lost It 'Under Obamacare'— Fact Check: FALSE

One percent of the population
All offered alternative policies

Conversely, Trump wants to drop coverage for 30 million and offer them nothing in replacement

How do you know what they'll offer if it hasn't happened yet? Why should they spend the days and weeks to develop a plan they can't implement yet?

One percent of the population
All offered alternative policies

Conversely, Trump wants to drop coverage for 30 million and offer them nothing in replacement

How do you know what they'll offer if it hasn't happened yet? Why should they spend the days and weeks to develop a plan they can't implement yet?
MAYBE because they are threatening to cancel Obamacare and we are ten days before an election

Dont the people have a right to know what they propose to replace it with?

Why not just admit they have nothing.....just like four years ago

They sent me a letter saying they cancelled it
And by "they" you mean your insurance company, NOT, anyone from Obamacare!!!!!
No, the guidelines Barry put in his clusterfuck of a bill eliminated them.

No company would unilaterally eliminate plans they were making tons of money off of, idiot.

You are the idiot, like I said before some companies in some states eliminated nothing but keep it up asshole.
It's been fact checked, and you have no facts.

Barrycare eliminated plans for millions of Americans.

You have nothing but lies and bullshit, as usual.

My healthcare was cancelled because of Obamacare.
BULLSHIT!
The PPACA did NOT cancel a single healthcare plan. Old plans were GRANDFATHERED in the PPACA. If your plan was canceled it was the CHOICE of YOUR employer or YOUR insurance provider. But you knew that already.

Nice try.

The had to cancel them because they didn't meet the Obamacare criteria.

Now go fuck yoursel.

No, they didn't have to cancel them because of the criteria they could have grandfathered them in as they were allowed.
No, Barrycare eliminated them because they didn't meet the guidelines of Barrycare. I provided a link earlier proving that, liar.

Nope.
Yep.

BULLSHIT!
The PPACA did NOT cancel a single healthcare plan. Old plans were GRANDFATHERED in the PPACA. If your plan was canceled it was the CHOICE of YOUR employer or YOUR insurance provider. But you knew that already.

Nice try.

Now go fuck yoursel.

No, they didn't have to cancel them because of the criteria they could have grandfathered them in as they were allowed.
No, Barrycare eliminated them because they didn't meet the guidelines of Barrycare. I provided a link earlier proving that, liar.

On Feb. 25, the departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and the Treasury published a request for information in the Federal Register that asks employers about maintaining grandfathered status for health plans. Grandfathered plans are those that are fully insured or self-funded, regardless of size, with major provisions that have gone unchanged since March 23, 2010, the date of the ACA's enactment.
That covered some plans, Stupid.

Catastrophic plans were eliminated, causing millions to lose their plan.

MAYBE because they are threatening to cancel Obamacare and we are ten days before an election

Because it's a waste of time and money unless they can actually do something with it. You can't have two government plans trying to cover all the people.

I had a catastrophic plan that was cancelled by Obamacare.
Nothing was cancelled by Obamacare, it was cancelled by your insurance co rather than them grandfathering it.

They couldn’t grandfather my plan, It wasn’t a group plan and they modified it to fit ACA guidelines and the plan increased. So, yes it was in effect cancelled

They couldn’t grandfather my plan, It wasn’t a group plan and they modified it to fit ACA guidelines and the plan increased. So, yes it was in effect cancelled

Ed doesn't get it. He can't understand the simple concept that if Commie Care never passed, all of us would have kept our insurance be it from our employer or individual plans.

If you're driving down the road and somebody runs in front of you, and you swerve to miss them and hit another car, technically it's your fault. But the real person who's at fault is the idiot that ran in front of your car in the first place. If that person didn't run in front of your car, the accident would have never happened.

Nothing was cancelled by Obamacare, it was cancelled by your insurance co rather than them grandfathering it.

They can't get it
If somewhere in the law it didn't say
Cancel georgio's plan
Then the ACA was not responsible.

No company would unilaterally eliminate plans they were making tons of money off of, idiot.

You are the idiot, like I said before some companies in some states eliminated nothing but keep it up asshole.

You are one dumb fucking idiot, I never said in this thread that people didn't get kicked off. You don't have much reading comprehension do you? Now go fuck yourself and I know goddamn well what I'm talking about you illiterate.

BULLSHIT!

Nice try.

Now go fuck yoursel.

On Feb. 25, the departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and the Treasury published a request for information in the Federal Register that asks employers about maintaining grandfathered status for health plans. Grandfathered plans are those that are fully insured or self-funded, regardless of size, with major provisions that have gone unchanged since March 23, 2010, the date of the ACA's enactment.

I never said they weren't but they were not completely and what I do for a living I should know. So go stuff a trump doll up your ass boy.

Yes, there are grandfathered individual plan. But your insurance company decided to cancel it.

You are one dumb fucking idiot, I never said in this thread that people didn't get kicked off. You don't have much reading comprehension do you? Now go fuck yourself and I know goddamn well what I'm talking about you illiterate.
They were kicked off because of Barrycare, moron. You blamed the insurance companies, stupid.

BULLSHIT!

Nice try.

Now go fuck yoursel.

I never said they weren't but they were not completely and what I do for a living I should know. So go stuff a trump doll up your ass boy.
You are an unhinged lying sack.

Yes, there are grandfathered individual plan. But your insurance company decided to cancel it.

Believe what you need to believe, I really don't care what you think, that is why I generally ignore your posts.

Because it's a waste of time and money unless they can actually do something with it. You can't have two government plans trying to cover all the people.

Why would Republicans delineating their views on what healthcare after Obamacare would look like be a waste of time?

The reason is they have nothing to offer

Forum List

Back