Biden: 'Not a Single Person on Private Insurance' Lost It 'Under Obamacare'— Fact Check: FALSE

JOE BIDEN'S LIE:

“Not one single person on private insurance would lose their insurance under my plan, nor did they under Obamacare. They did not lose their insurance unless they chose something else."

Analysts estimated that at least 4 million Americans lost their health insurance under Obamacare. Yet Joe Biden thought he could repeat the false Obamacare claim that got branded “the Lie of the Year” in 2013.

Suspect source, and it's likely they are referring to policies that didn't meet the revamped requirements and we're dropped by the insurance companies. Replacement plans were made available. If people decided to piss and moan instead sign up that's nobodies fault but theirs.

JOE BIDEN'S LIE:

“Not one single person on private insurance would lose their insurance under my plan, nor did they under Obamacare. They did not lose their insurance unless they chose something else."

Analysts estimated that at least 4 million Americans lost their health insurance under Obamacare. Yet Joe Biden thought he could repeat the false Obamacare claim that got branded “the Lie of the Year” in 2013.

That's all Biden is good for is lying
That's funny.

The key point is not the relatively few people who lost coverage under Obamacare but......

With Donald Trump fighting to terminate Obamacare, Why the FUK doesn’t he have a plan ready to provide coverage for the 30 million who will lose coverage?

Why the FUK doesn’t he have a plan to cover those with preexisting conditions to include 8 million with COVID? Saying they will be covered does NOTHING to actually provide coverage.

If he gets reelected
If he gets a plan together
If he gets through congress
If his plan cover's pre x

IT'S ONLY A PIPE DREAM THE RATES WILL COME DOWN

Suspect source, and it's likely they are referring to policies that didn't meet the revamped requirements and we're dropped by the insurance companies. Replacement plans were made available. If people decided to piss and moan instead sign up that's nobodies fault but theirs.

Yes, there are options. When I lost mine, my option was to buy a Commie Care plan, and not be able to afford my life sustaining medication I pay a few hundred bucks for every month with cash. Plus with a 7K deductible and 7K out of pocket, I'd still have to pay for my medical care outright.

Yep, that's what Democrats call a choice.

JOE BIDEN'S LIE:

I had forgotten about replacement plans called grandmothered in some states and some companies that could have been and were put in place they covered some of the mandates and not other's. These were plans between March 2010 and Jan 1, 2014 and some are still in effect today.

Last edited:

Yes, there are options. When I lost mine, my option was to buy a Commie Care plan, and not be able to afford my life sustaining medication I pay a few hundred bucks for every month with cash. Plus with a 7K deductible and 7K out of pocket, I'd still have to pay for my medical care outright.

Yep, that's what Democrats call a choice.
They didn't eliminate plans that were better than what was offered. Only those that didn't meet standards.

So I hafta call bullshit.

The key point is not the relatively few people who lost coverage under Obamacare but......

With Donald Trump fighting to terminate Obamacare, Why the FUK doesn’t he have a plan ready to provide coverage for the 30 million who will lose coverage?

Why the FUK doesn’t he have a plan to cover those with preexisting conditions to include 8 million with COVID? Saying they will be covered does NOTHING to actually provide coverage.

He said his plan was to repeal and replace. You can't replace something that's still there. If they can take the House and strengthen the Senate, repeal Commie Care, and then come out with nothing. Then you'd have a point. But you are making claim that Trump didn't come out with plan B before plan A was complete.

If they can repeal the ACA, it won't go into effect immediately. They might put it into effect six months from the vote to give them time to come up with something. They are not going to repeal it and give people nothing in return.

What did Trump lie about?
Wind power, "opportunity zones," claiming Biden said the China travel ban was xenophobic, that the Obama admin didn't sell military equipment to Ukraine, that Biden called blacks super-predators, that he was given a cure for COVID, his child separation policy on the border, the stock market crashing if Biden wins, Biden's position on fracking, and there's more.
Man. If that’s what you cite as examples of trump lying, You’re a lost cause

He said his plan was to repeal and replace. You can't replace something that's still there. If they can take the House and strengthen the Senate, repeal Commie Care, and then come out with nothing. Then you'd have a point. But you are making claim that Trump didn't come out with plan B before plan A was complete.

If they can repeal the ACA, it won't go into effect immediately. They might put it into effect six months from the vote to give them time to come up with something. They are not going to repeal it and give people nothing in return.

The decision won't be made until May or June next year and it will probably be given a carry thought until the end of 2021.

It's a good read...........though disheartening to think Repubs have so little regard for the public's health.

Believe me when I say it comes as no surprise a Trump cultist like yourself once again excuses the inveterate lies of your Dear Leader.

They didn't eliminate plans that were better than what was offered. Only those that didn't meet standards.

So I hafta call bullshit.

Want to bet? You call a 7K deductible 7K out of pocket, no prescription, no dental a better plan? A better plan than what, this?

images.jpeg

Believe me when I say it comes as no surprise a Trump cultist like yourself once again excuses the inveterate lies of your Dear Leader.
You have no idea who I am. But feel free to tell everyone all about me being a Trump cultist. Anything to take attention away from your absolute bullshit argument.

If you have a health "insurance" that has a multi-$1000 deductible... YOU DO NOT HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE. You have catastrophic coverage that use to be cheap - now expensive.
The kinds of worthless, catastrophic coverage policies you described were ended under the ACA, and revived under the Orange Fraud.

It's a good read...........though disheartening to think Repubs have so little regard for the public's health.

Yes, no regard for public health. We republicans get a big hard on thinking of people dying, being sick, etc.
Typical straw man bullshit.
The reality of it is this... Democrats/liberals think the government is the answer to all our problems. You think having the government run things will solve any and all problems with health care. Despite all the evidence showing that government involvement causes massive increases in costs and waste (look at what has happened with student loans and the cost of education, thanks to government involvement), you think the answer is MORE government involvement.
We believe that getting unnecessary government involvement out of the way is the answer. Allow companies to compete to deliver the best product possible for the cheapest cost possible.
For example: Why can’t insurance companies compete with others across state lines?? Government.

I’m very conservative, and believe me, universal health care sounds appealing even to me. I don’t want anyone to not have health care. I don’t want anyone who is sick to not get medicine, whether it’s due to cost or availability or whatever. But I know that involving the government is asking for trouble, as evidenced by the problems already caused by their involvement. I personally donate my time and money trying to provide healthcare to people who can’t afford it. I think last year alone”donated” in excess of $10k in services that I didn’t charge for due to the patients financial hardship. Some who were outright homeless, others who don’t have insurance. And others who have insurance but they really don’t have the cash to be paying deductible and co payments. Hell, Probably closer to $20k actually, but I really didn’t even keep track.

So please, don’t believe that bullshit that republicans want to throw granny of the cliff (after she eats the last of her dog food), that we want people to suffer and go without healthcare, etc.

Yes, no regard for public health. We republicans get a big hard on thinking of people dying, being sick, etc.
I understand you folks don't like being confronted with the material effect of the policies you favor. But as Individual 1 says, it is what it is.

My healthcare was cancelled because of Obamacare.
BULLSHIT!
The PPACA did NOT cancel a single healthcare plan. Old plans were GRANDFATHERED in the PPACA. If your plan was canceled it was the CHOICE of YOUR employer or YOUR insurance provider. But you knew that already.

Nice try.

The had to cancel them because they didn't meet the Obamacare criteria.

Now go fuck yoursel.

No, they didn't have to cancel them because of the criteria they could have grandfathered them in as they were allowed.
No, Barrycare eliminated them because they didn't meet the guidelines of Barrycare. I provided a link earlier proving that, liar.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back