Biden just fell off his bike

Shit happens. He got his foot stuck in the toe clip and fell over. Been there, done that as a 20 something year old. He was not in any way harmed and it is no reason not to ride a bike if one enjoys doing so.
Lol. You're arguing with a picture. Keep flailing.

itsok.gif

Do you ride your tricycle around the golf course?
It's called a golf cart, not car, btw.

Unless the course makes me use a cart I tend to walk while golfing. It is amazing how much better I play when walking than riding.

Then again I do not use a cart instead of walking 1/4 mile like poor little Trumpy has to do.

Unless the course makes me use a cart I tend to walk while golfing. It is amazing how much better I play when walking than riding.

Then again I do not use a cart instead of walking 1/4 mile like poor little Trumpy has to do.
Poor folk usually hoof it.
itsok.gif

Poor folk usually hoof it.
itsok.gif

You mean like all those "poor" pro golfers?

People that are not fat asses like you and Trump hoof it when they are allowed.

Some of us can walk more than 1/2 mile without resting

you should give it a try.

• People gasped, but Biden righted himself moments later and started glad-handing the crowd, even bringing one woman out to meet first dog Commander, who was being walked nearby
  • The president didn't need to see a doctor after the incident, the White House said
So, the president fell off his bike and was able to carry on? Damn. I wish I am as healthy when I am 79.

But, would the orange fat fuck be able to manage that? I think not. Has anyone ever seen him go near a bike, let alone on it? Of course not.
4ljvuf-M.jpg

This is just goofy.

ANYONE who supports putting basically an 80-year-old man, who hasn't been on a bike in years, hates the poor guy. Given the obvious shortcomings of his physical and mental health, his handlers were trying desperately to prove his "incredible" health. Whoever thought toe-clips would be necessary for an old man, must have been hoping for this outcome. What else?

I blame Dr. Jill and his other loved ones. How can those loved ones put him through this humiliation and flat-out danger? While a small tumble, a man his could easily have broken his hip.

The sufferers of TDS here should be embarrassed, but they are not. Isn't it kind of sad that the only thing you can point to is that "your" guy can almost ride a bicycle?

Two days ago at the SPIEF, in the terminal stage of cancer and coming out of a medically induced coma (according to the propaganda of some idiots), Putin communicated with people and answered questions for three hours.
A cheerful and fresh US president, Joe Biden forgets the purpose of his being anywhere...

ANYONE who supports putting basically an 80-year-old man, who hasn't been on a bike in years, hates the poor guy.

Good that that is not what happened here since he rides almost every time he goes home to Delaware.

Forum List

Back