what is the future of west or europe ? whose entire youth is at present moment declining ?

i dont have any problem with it. so why do you have ?
Read the rules for posting. Here is one:
"Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock."

So if you don't want this thread closed, I recommend adding your opinion to the OP, and a basis for your opinion, a link to backup material is recommended.

Read the rules for posting. Here is one:
"Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock."

So if you don't want this thread closed, I recommend adding your opinion to the OP, and a basis for your opinion, a link to backup material is recommended.
dont cry for copy write issue. for i havent brought anything special, its an very ordinary or common thing. but it seems that all western people have disease of making mountains from musterd seeds.

and maybe thats how they are polishing themselves as so great or big as well.

Here is the future for all of us:
  • How Civilizations Die (and Why Islam Is Dying Too)

• By: David Goldman
  • I read this a few years back and it explains these demographic trends. Oddly enough, it is the rise in globally available education that seems to be feeding it the most. In countries where women are not educated and only have roles in the home, population replacement isn't as much a problem. In countries where women become more educated, they tend to have fewer children and have them later. This is especially a problem for Islamic nations.
The Euro nations are ushering in the suicide of their own cultures as a means of maintaining some kind of reliable tax base. I was acquainted with a young mom from Northern Ireland, on another site and she once sadly mentioned that in the Belfast area it was becoming less and less common to hear an Irish accent.

Forum List

Back