Biden is going to try to spring Brittney Griner from Russian jail in desperate attempt to salvage midterms

Hold up, the dotard let who sell what? Just what leverage did he have in this exchange?
The DemNazi dirty diaper god aka EmperorShitzHizPantz, aka Faux Xiden, negotiated loopholes in sanctions for both Russia and Iran which allows Iran and Russia to sell and buy weapons from each other, and also allows Russia to purchase weapons from North Korea, and sell oil to China, and Iran, and allows Russian Scientists help Iran develop Iran's nuclear weapons program.

There was absolutely no reason to allow this unless they were planning this little dust up in Ukraine together. I don't think Joe is that smart. I think he is a liability and they just took advantage of the doddering old fool.

Joe Biden has blood on his hands. But it wouldn't be the first time. Look at what the senile puppet did in Afghanistan.

The DemNazi dirty diaper god aka EmperorShitzHizPantz, aka Faux Xiden, negotiated loopholes in sanctions for both Russia and Iran which allows Iran and Russia to sell and buy weapons from each other, and also allows Russia to purchase weapons from North Korea, and sell oil to China, and Iran, and allows Russian Scientists help Iran develop Iran's nuclear weapons program.

There was absolutely no reason to allow this unless they were planning this little dust up in Ukraine together. I don't think Joe is that smart. I think he is a liability and they just took advantage of the doddering old fool.

Joe Biden has blood on his hands. But it wouldn't be the first time. Look at what the senile puppet did in Afghanistan.
Geeeeejusssss
Only a fucktard with less mental acuity than Bidet ever believed that applying sanctions to exchanges between China, India, Russia and Iran were ever enforceable to begin with, much less that any of the involved countries would take note of them.

Geeeeejusssss
Only a fucktard with less mental acuity than Bidet ever believed that applying sanctions to exchanges between China, India, Russia and Iran were ever enforceable to begin with, much less that any of the involved countries would take note of them.
Oh, so you think The Installed China Joe and The United States should do nothing, because sanctions are completely ineffective? Yah there are ineffective if you carve out exceptions for your pal Putin making them totally useless as a tool to limit aggression. Aggression, I might add that Joe actually welcomed when he told Putin that a little incursion into Ukraine would be completely fine.

Now Joe and John "Logan Act" Kerry have Russia helping Iran build Nukes, Russia contracting with North Korea to supply additional weapons to them, China supplying weapons to Russia in exchange for oil, Iran selling suicide drones to Russia.

All because Joe has no balls to stand up to Putin, and in fact is probably allied with him behind the scenes. Afterall The DemNazi party has got to repay Putin I'd think for his party in The Dirty Dossier and Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane, now don't they?

For all the complaining and chest beating about Trump, he didn't play games. He told Putin to back off in Syria and when he didn't Trump sent 50 cruise missiles right up Putin's ass and destroyed as many MIGs and their concrete shelters as he could. Didn't hear anything from Putin the entire time Trump was in office, now did you? He also told North Korea to STFU and sit down, and told China to straighten their act up too.

Joe Biden is arguably the worst president in modern history by comparison. A literal International Door Mat.

Oh, so you think The Installed China Joe and The United States should do nothing, because sanctions are completely ineffective? Yah there are ineffective if you carve out exceptions for your pal Putin making them totally useless as a tool to limit aggression. Aggression, I might add that Joe actually welcomed when he told Putin that a little incursion into Ukraine would be completely fine.

Now Joe and John "Logan Act" Kerry have Russia helping Iran build Nukes, Russia contracting with North Korea to supply additional weapons to them, China supplying weapons to Russia in exchange for oil, Iran selling suicide drones to Russia.

All because Joe has no balls to stand up to Putin, and in fact is probably allied with him behind the scenes. Afterall The DemNazi party has got to repay Putin I'd think for his party in The Dirty Dossier and Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane, now don't they?

For all the complaining and chest beating about Trump, he didn't play games. He told Putin to back off in Syria and when he didn't Trump sent 50 cruise missiles right up Putin's ass and destroyed as many MIGs and their concrete shelters as he could. Didn't hear anything from Putin the entire time Trump was in office, now did you? He also told North Korea to STFU and sit down, and told China to straighten their act up too.

Joe Biden is arguably the worst president in modern history by comparison. A literal International Door Mat.
Sanctions are a waste of time and are only a propaganda device when attempting to apply them in situation where no power exists to realistically enforce them. This is roughly equivalent to Belarus sanctioning Mexican agricultural products shipped to Arizona.

Sanctions are a waste of time and are only a propaganda device when attempting to apply them in situation where no power exists to realistically enforce them. This is roughly equivalent to Belarus sanctioning Mexican agricultural products shipped to Arizona.
This is why you cannot find Belarus Tequila in Arizona?

Hopefully Putin will realize the public relations gain if he and Biden can work out a deal for her to be home by Christmas.

I don't think Putin is going to help Biden or the US in anyway that doesn't benefit him bigly. All those weapons we're sending to Ukraine doesn't help any negotiations, which probably begins with stop sending shit to Ukraine you asshole!

Brittney Griner is out of jail. Prisoner swap between Russia and America!​

C1AF6D32-958C-4128-B240-5936FB07871A.gif

The Russians got the better end of the deal.

Forum List

Back