Biden pressured border town mayor not to declare emergency over illegal immigration

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Joe Biden's open border humanitarian crisis is a disaster for America, and he's trying to force others to hide the horrors of it.

President Joe Biden’s administration reportedly pressured El Paso, Texas, Mayor Oscar Leeser (D) not to declare a state of emergency over illegal immigration, even as thousands arrive in the small city every few days.

According to an exclusive report from the New York Post, El Paso officials privately and publicly say the Biden administration urged Leeser to hold off on calling a state of emergency over the issue of illegal immigration, which has hit historic levels this year.

At least three of the El Paso City Council’s eight members have urged Mayor Oscar Leeser to issue an emergency declaration in response to the thousands of migrants who’ve filled the city’s shelters and are being housed in local hotels, sources familiar with the matter said. [Emphasis added]

But Leeser admitted during a private phone conversation last month that he’d been directed otherwise by the Biden administration, one of the officials told The Post. [Emphasis added]

“He told me the White House asked him not to,” Council member Claudia Rodriguez said. [Emphasis added]

President Potatohead always will do the wrong thing.

Obama hardly ever got anything right in life but the one time he was right is when he said to never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to fuck something up.

Fucker has no right to be telling any town that is dealing with the fallout of his making, that they shouldn't be declaring an emergency when they are being overran by these people.

Veggie Joe also tried to collude with the Saudis and Putin to influence the mid term election by begging them to wait until after the election to cut production.

He doesn't care about Americans, just his party.

You poor delusional fuckers,trumpy made up his own immigration emergencies like the supposed deadly caravans coming to kill everyone and where were they? All made up for his imbecilic followers who would eat it up like he eats adderall, and of course faux news fools. I'm amazed trump zombies still eat up his tossed out shit.

^^^Look guys, Hillary is here!

You poor delusional fuckers,trumpy made up his own immigration emergencies like the supposed deadly caravans coming to kill everyone and where were they? All made up for his imbecilic followers who would eat it up like he eats adderall, and of course faux news fools. I'm amazed trump zombies still eat up his tossed out shit.
Would you like to comment on the OP which is NOT about Trump?

:fu:

I am paying up to one third more at the stores since when the mature ones gained power. Our electric and fuel bills are up the same. The automobile repossession industry is working overtime as I see it from where I live. And there are people who game the system to live here. The people moving here keeps the prices increasing with the real inflation increasing it also.

What do you expect? Stolen elections have consequences. :dunno:

1666217555899.png

Forum List

Back