Evidence shows Biden chose Griner over Whelan in 1 on 1 trade, despite claiming otherwise

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This wouldn't be the first time Biden turned his back on our military members.

"Evidence indicates Biden prioritized WNBA's Griner over Marine Paul Whelan, despite claiming otherwise. Stealth edited report & commentary from Whelan's fam & attorney indicates Moscow offered a 1 to 1 for Whelan as an option, too. Biden picked Griner."

"On Thursday morning, the Biden Administration announced that WNBA player Brittney Griner had been freed from a Russian prison in exchange for Viktor Bout, a notorious Russian arms dealer who was known to western intelligence agencies as the “merchant of death.”

The seeming lopsided trade was made worse by the reality that American citizen Paul Whelan, who served in the U.S. Marine Corps, was left behind in Russia.

For several months, the Biden Administration had been publicly indicating their intent to try to secure the release of both Griner and Whelan in exchange for Mr. Bout, before announcing Thursday that they had secured Griner in a one to one exchange.

Did the Biden Administration choose Griner over Whelan?"

Evidence indicates Biden Admin picked WNBA's Griner over Marine Paul Whelan, despite claiming otherwise

This wouldn't be the first time Biden turned his back on our military members.

"Evidence indicates Biden prioritized WNBA's Griner over Marine Paul Whelan, despite claiming otherwise. Stealth edited report & commentary from Whelan's fam & attorney indicates Moscow offered a 1 to 1 for Whelan as an option, too. Biden picked Griner."

"On Thursday morning, the Biden Administration announced that WNBA player Brittney Griner had been freed from a Russian prison in exchange for Viktor Bout, a notorious Russian arms dealer who was known to western intelligence agencies as the “merchant of death.”

The seeming lopsided trade was made worse by the reality that American citizen Paul Whelan, who served in the U.S. Marine Corps, was left behind in Russia.

For several months, the Biden Administration had been publicly indicating their intent to try to secure the release of both Griner and Whelan in exchange for Mr. Bout, before announcing Thursday that they had secured Griner in a one to one exchange.

Did the Biden Administration choose Griner over Whelan?"

Evidence indicates Biden Admin picked WNBA's Griner over Marine Paul Whelan, despite claiming otherwise

What's the evidence?

Edited: I missed the link before. Sorry.

Last edited:
The lezbo America hater checks all the correct liberal boxes. The American Patriot doesn't. It's politics. You scum make everything political. It's all about votes, not what is the right thing to do.
Griner was not in prison for spying. It's a completely different situation. And you are the one making this political. You also seem to think keeping Griner imprisoned is the right thing to do. So go fuck yourself you hypocrite piece of trash :thup:

Griner was not in prison for spying. It's a completely different situation. And you are the one making this political. You also seem to think keeping Griner imprisoned is the right thing to do. So go fuck yourself you hypocrite piece of trash :thup:

You have evidence Whelan was spying?

Wrong dumbasses. No one here cares about Whalen. None of you knew who he was until Britney was released. Biden does.

"This was not a choice of which American to bring home," Biden said. "Sadly, for totally illegitimate reasons, Russia is treating Paul's case differently than Brittney's. And while we have not yet succeeded in securing Paul's release, we are not giving up. We will never give up."

Who cares? Russia is holding him for spying. Wtf is wrong with you thinking my "evidence" could possibly matter? :laugh:

Why repeat the Russian line? Fuck that, whats wrong with you? Neither Griner or Whelan should be held prisoner, I get why Biden made his choice. he did it for politics to satisfy his base, but Whelan has been a prisoner longer. Griner should've been made to wait her turn.

The American Patriot doesn't. It's politics.
He broke Russia Law.
You railed on Griner for breaking Russia Law.
You wanted the scum Griner to serve her full term, because of POLITICS.

You want a SPY release, I'm NOT sure why?
I know, because Biden didn't get him released.
FACT is chump, Neither did POS trump.

Fuck you BS.

From the official White House podium during the presser regarding the prisoner swap....

“On a personal note, Brittney is more than an athlete, more than an Olympian. She is an important role model and inspiration to millions of Americans, particularly the LGBTQI+ Americans and women of color...” - White House Press Secretary, Karine Jean-Pierre.

The lezbo America hater checks all the correct liberal boxes. The American Patriot doesn't. It's politics. You scum make everything political. It's all about votes, not what is the right thing to do.
Russia won't release an American spy.... Or who they believe is a spy.....

A basketball player, easy peasy.

The teacher should be easier also,

but sadly, with Whelan....his possibility of release, is near nil.

Conservatives are just mad because they were happy that Griner was imprisoned
This is a perfect example of liberal illogical reasoning, it's the cornerstone of their belief system. Do something wrong and receive no punishment. Let's see a solider who put's his life on the line or a basketball player that brought hashish oil into a Communist country and expects no reprisals?

Conservatives are just mad because they were happy that Griner was imprisoned
I am conservative and I was upset that she was imprisoned. She didn’t do anything serious enough to deserve that treatment.

You don't know if the Marine is a spy. It is political. A Black lesbian America hater. Your kind. Traded for an arms dealer. You're the hypocrite trash.

He broke Russia Law.
You railed on Griner for breaking Russia Law.
You wanted the scum Griner to serve her full term, because of POLITICS.

You want a SPY release, I'm NOT sure why?
I know, because Biden didn't get him released.
FACT is chump, Neither did POS trump.

Fuck you BS.
Griner broke Russian law. Hypocrite trash.

Forum List

Back