Biden is going to try to spring Brittney Griner from Russian jail in desperate attempt to salvage midterms

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
On the downside, Russia doesn't really seem to give two shits about Griner, she's just another drug trafficker in a prison full of drug traffickers.

By the way, Biden's plan is apparently to trade Viktor Bout, a convicted Russian arms dealer, for Griner, a useless pro athlete. Another great deal brokered by President Pudding Pop.

I hope he fails.

1 because she shit allover America before she got locked up, so I'm ok with having one less blame America first bitch gone. Yeah by our standards her drug charges were laughable, but she wasn't in America she was in another country and a lot of other countries don't play around.

2 because he doesn't deserve to get any praise after everything he has done. And this is just a cheap ploy in order to think people will love you. After all of our issues going on, some America hating dyke that broke the law deserves his undivided attention?

I hope he fails.

1 because she shit allover America before she got locked up, so I'm ok with having one less blame America first bitch gone. Yeah by our standards her drug charges were laughable, but she wasn't in America she was in another country and a lot of other countries don't play around.
I didn't know she badmouthed America before getting locked up.

This story is proof there is a God!

irrefutable PROOF

:)

I hope he fails.

2 because he doesn't deserve to get any praise after everything he has done. And this is just a cheap ploy in order to think people will love you. After all of our issues going on, some America hating dyke that broke the law deserves his undivided attention?

I'm curious to see if the Biden cultists think this is worth the president's time right now.

rightwinger, Mac1958, candycorn? You all support anything Biden does. How about this?

I'm curious to see if the Biden cultists think this is worth the president's time right now.

rightwinger, Mac1958, candycorn? You all support anything Biden does. How about this?

Brittney represented her nation in multiple international competitions.

Her "shitting" on the nation was her using her 1st Amendment rights--something you guys do here every day. But since she's black and female...you guys don't think she has the same rights as everyone else--unless you agree with her of course. Then it's fine.

This is how you guys roll.

On the downside, Russia doesn't really seem to give two shits about Griner, she's just another drug trafficker in a prison full of drug traffickers.

By the way, Biden's plan is apparently to trade Viktor Bout, a convicted Russian arms dealer, for Griner, a useless pro athlete. Another great deal brokered by President Pudding Pop.

Maybe that is why Biden let Iran sell Suicide Drones to Russia to kill Ukrainians with. Seems a steep price to pay to rescue a Transgender American Hating Piece of Crap who knowingly broke the law in Russia and thought she was untouchable while she spit on our flag and country and thumbed her nose at their laws.

Fat chance, as I do not see Putin wishing to do any favors for the US, and it would be little help in the midterms, if he did. Early voting starts here, today.

Brittney represented her nation in multiple international competitions.

Her "shitting" on the nation was her using her 1st Amendment rights--something you guys do here every day. But since she's black and female...you guys don't think she has the same rights as everyone else--unless you agree with her of course. Then it's fine.

This is how you guys roll.

So do you support Biden spending his time to help her evade Russian laws and reverse her sentence? Also, do you support Biden's plan to free a Russian arms dealer in exchange for Griner? You didn't say...

So do you support Biden spending his time to help her evade Russian laws and reverse her sentence?
Lobby for her release? Yes. Lobby for her release over anyone else being held? No.

Also, do you support Biden's plan to free a Russian arms dealer in exchange for Griner? You didn't say...
Ahh, now if you're talking about an exchange...yes...but for every American that may be held by Russia. Ms. Grainer (sp?) should not get any special treatment based on her celebrity.

Your turn...

Are you again supporting the Russian President holding an American for incredibly minor charges?

Lobby for her release? Yes. Lobby for her release over anyone else being held? No.

Ahh, now if you're talking about an exchange...yes...but for every American that may be held by Russia. Ms. Grainer (sp?) should not get any special treatment based on her celebrity.

Your turn...

Are you again supporting the Russian President holding an American for incredibly minor charges?

The charges she was convicted of are not minor in Russia. She actually got a light sentence compared to Russians convicted of the same crimes. I realize you're too provincial to avoid the pitfall of using American standards to measure the actions of other sovereign countries that have their own laws and codes of justice, so I'll give you a break and simply suggest you get educated.

The charges she was convicted of are not minor in Russia.
Its a victimless crime.
She actually got a light sentence compared to Russians convicted of the same crimes.
Wow, you're sticking up for the Russian system of justice. Nice job comrade.
I realize you're too provincial to avoid the pitfall of using American standards to measure the actions of other sovereign countries that have their own laws and codes of justice, so I'll give you a break and simply suggest you get educated.
I guess I'm just more of an American than you are.

Well, there is no guessing.

I didn't know she badmouthed America before getting locked up.

This story is proof there is a God!

irrefutable PROOF

:)

Said the American flag is a hate symbol and has no place in the WNBA. Among other comments she has made about America. And of course everything is racist to her.

Its a victimless crime.

Wow, you're sticking up for the Russian system of justice. Nice job comrade.

I guess I'm just more of an American than you are.

Well, there is no guessing.

Part of being a citizen of the world is respecting the laws of other sovereign nations. Griner failed to do that and ended up in a Russian pokey. She's dumb, and so are you. You're a hillbilly who doesn't understand how the world works. In your case, not a big deal, because I doubt you get out of your ghetto much, but for someone like Griner, that kind of ignorance cost her big time.

Part of being a citizen of the world is respecting the laws of other sovereign nations.
Citizen of the world? I'm a US Citizen. I guess the Russian Troll farm where you work has "citizens of the world"?
Griner failed to do that and ended up in a Russian pokey. She's dumb, and so are you. You're a hillbilly who doesn't understand how the world works. In your case, not a big deal, because I doubt you get out of your ghetto much, but for someone like Griner, that kind of ignorance cost her big time.
Your defense of all things Russia is admirable comrade.

I hope he fails.

She?

Citizen of the world? I'm a US Citizen. I guess the Russian Troll farm where you work has "citizens of the world"?

Your defense of all things Russia is admirable comrade.

Remember, you voted for this...

1666197059374.png

Does Griner make the top 500 concerns of Americans going into this election?

Veggie Joe’s desperation is palpable.

Like it or not, America does not get to impose its laws on other countries. It is not anti American to respect the laws of another nation when on their soil. Griner got 9 years which is the absolute minimum sentence under Russian law. It was fair. She just didn't get black privilege.

Forum List

Back