Evidence shows Biden chose Griner over Whelan in 1 on 1 trade, despite claiming otherwise

If he was spying, then he was acting on behalf of his country. Surely he deserves to be released before a girl who got caught with weed at customs. Right?
Yeah bro it's definitely Biden, not Russia, who's choosing to keep him there. Fuck off.

Your HATED is Noted, and your kkkult membership is renewed.

Move on, you will soon see a massive "moving on from trump"
Get on Board.

Feel FREE to Bookmark this, cuz I'm correct.
Yeah just like your support for the real coup that has been going on since before 2016. Twitter is just another string of evidence that is actually painting the huge picture of it all. Bookmark this, because I'm correct. Biden and Obama have been a complete menace on American society. Trump should be exonerated due to the vast connected evidence that shows a coordinated effort by government abusing it's offices for group's with specific unpopular agenda's for whom convinced these government unsavory characters to use their position's to force their unpopular agenda's down the throat's of the American people. You better hope y'all can finish Trump off, because he's coming back with a vengeance.

Yeah people are going to be running away, but it won't be conservatives or republican's running. It'll be the Leftist who have HUGE amounts of the blood of patriot's on their hands.

We celebrate any American brought home.

You know, because we are not miserable loathsome creatures.
Yes you are... It's the grabbing on, and the temporary welcoming and celebrating that relieves you from that misery.. 😂

He should not have done it for either one, but I am so sick of everyone touting Whelan as a former Marine when he got a BCD for stealing fellow Marine's SSNs and writing bad checks.

Why is that part of the story always left off?
Because your leftist media kept it hidden (if true), in order to spring it by using demon's like you to attack when the desperation whistle blows ??

Of course.

Because your leftist media kept it hidden (if true), in order to spring it by using demon's like you to attack when the desperation whistle blows ??

Of course.

Damn cute you blaming your ignorance on the leftist media.

We celebrate any American brought home.

You know, because we are not miserable loathsome creatures.
Yeah, so you feel good about yourselves because you just freed the number one terrorist arms dealer. Life is easy when you have no conscience, huh.

"I want to be very clear: This was not a situation where we had a choice of which American to bring home. It was a choice between bringing home one particular American, Brittney Griner, or bringing home none,"
Yeah that’s the demented old habitual liar with no integrity said…

… but shockingly, the demented old habitual liar with no integrity lied.

Damn cute you blaming your ignorance on the leftist media.
Explain Twitter under your beloved Jack Dorsey boy. And yes they became more than the powerful leftist media, otherwise they became downright diabolical in their TDS. They have blood on their hands going all the way back to Benghazi.

The Russians are laughing at us.

Yes they are. As I have said multiple times now Biden should not have done this. There was no reason for her to be brought home, she broke the law.

And as is par for Biden, he did this in the worst possible way.

Yeah that’s what the demented old habitual liar with no integrity said…

… but shockingly, the demented old habitual liar with no integrity lied.

All his past habitual proven lie's gives us this great suspicion, and this is on anything and everything he does. He absolutely can't be trusted, and he is a huge national security risk.

Explain Twitter under your beloved Jack Dorsey boy

I left Twitter when they banned Trump. I have no feeling for Dorsey at all, good or bad.

What does this have to do with your ignorance?

Griner was not in prison for spying. It's a completely different situation. And you are the one making this political. You also seem to think keeping Griner imprisoned is the right thing to do. So go fuck yourself you hypocrite piece of trash :thup:
If he was spying on Russia wouldn’t that have been at the behest of the US Government? I assume he wasn’t spying on them for funzies.

So we have 1 person who was imprisoned doing something in service to their country and the other that just got caught breaking the host country’s laws. If you knew nothing else about their cars which would deserve our loyalty more?

This wouldn't be the first time Biden turned his back on our military members.

"Evidence indicates Biden prioritized WNBA's Griner over Marine Paul Whelan, despite claiming otherwise. Stealth edited report & commentary from Whelan's fam & attorney indicates Moscow offered a 1 to 1 for Whelan as an option, too. Biden picked Griner."

"On Thursday morning, the Biden Administration announced that WNBA player Brittney Griner had been freed from a Russian prison in exchange for Viktor Bout, a notorious Russian arms dealer who was known to western intelligence agencies as the “merchant of death.”

The seeming lopsided trade was made worse by the reality that American citizen Paul Whelan, who served in the U.S. Marine Corps, was left behind in Russia.

For several months, the Biden Administration had been publicly indicating their intent to try to secure the release of both Griner and Whelan in exchange for Mr. Bout, before announcing Thursday that they had secured Griner in a one to one exchange.

Did the Biden Administration choose Griner over Whelan?"

Evidence indicates Biden Admin picked WNBA's Griner over Marine Paul Whelan, despite claiming otherwise

What evidence again fuckup?

Because the left hates Patriots and loves drugged up lesbian America haters.
You're probably right in this day and age about being a Patriot since he was convicted of larceny from the Marines and discharge with a Bad Conduct Discharge. Oh, he also gave a false SS number. Yep, what a fucking patriot.

Forum List

Back