Evidence shows Biden chose Griner over Whelan in 1 on 1 trade, despite claiming otherwise

You're probably right in this day and age about being a Patriot since he was convicted of larceny from the Marines and discharge with a Bad Conduct Discharge. Oh, he also gave a false SS number. Yep, what a fucking patriot.
Too bad he's not a Black queer druggie. He'd be your hero. Self-righteous hypocrite.

You're probably right in this day and age about being a Patriot since he was convicted of larceny from the Marines and discharge with a Bad Conduct Discharge. Oh, he also gave a false SS number. Yep, what a fucking patriot.
And after he had alledgedly done these petty things that you are bringing up, then he goes on to serve his country in one of the most dangerous job's in the world eh ??? It's not adding up for y'all, so why don't you go and see if he cheated at marbles when he was a kid or maybe hid his coke bottle refund money from his brother and such. Come back when you got some real news to tell us.

1670686916165.png

voters didn't choose him.

Too bad he's not a Black queer druggie. He'd be your hero. Self-righteous hypocrite.
You are one stupid mf. I do think he should have been released but all you mfer's adore him. I bet you'll suck his cock when he finally is released. I could have cared less about griner.

And after he had alledgedly done these petty things that you are bringing up, then he goes on to serve his country in one of the most dangerous job's in the world eh ??? It's not adding up for y'all, so why don't you go and see if he cheated at marbles when he was a kid or maybe hid his coke bottle refund money from his brother and such. Come back when you got some real news to tell us.
And what did he do in the most dangerous job in the world? I really don't think a BCD is a petty thing.

You are one stupid mf. I do think he should have been released but all you mfer's adore him. I bet you'll suck his cock when he finally is released. I could have cared less about griner.
You're hate has infected your brain. When you watch Griner play basketball does your twat twitch?

This wouldn't be the first time Biden turned his back on our military members.

"Evidence indicates Biden prioritized WNBA's Griner over Marine Paul Whelan, despite claiming otherwise. Stealth edited report & commentary from Whelan's fam & attorney indicates Moscow offered a 1 to 1 for Whelan as an option, too. Biden picked Griner."

"On Thursday morning, the Biden Administration announced that WNBA player Brittney Griner had been freed from a Russian prison in exchange for Viktor Bout, a notorious Russian arms dealer who was known to western intelligence agencies as the “merchant of death.”

The seeming lopsided trade was made worse by the reality that American citizen Paul Whelan, who served in the U.S. Marine Corps, was left behind in Russia.

For several months, the Biden Administration had been publicly indicating their intent to try to secure the release of both Griner and Whelan in exchange for Mr. Bout, before announcing Thursday that they had secured Griner in a one to one exchange.

Did the Biden Administration choose Griner over Whelan?"

Evidence indicates Biden Admin picked WNBA's Griner over Marine Paul Whelan, despite claiming otherwise

Do you have real evidence or just some Tweet? Which is no evidence at all.

And what did he do in the most dangerous job in the world? I really don't think a BCD is a petty thing.
Oh I guess he was just over in Russia visiting his Long lost grandmother who took a right turn in Manhattan, and somehow ended up in Russia after getting off the lost ferry boat over there. Oh wait, no he was over there alledgedly spying because it's just a hobby of his, you know sort of like metal detecting and all that sort of thing. Pffft.

You're the guys who are always talking about "hate". You're projecting your own hatred of American onto those who love their country and would just like to see that love returned.
Griner for now on will be associated with "The Merchant of Death's" future carnage sprees. An accessory to murder over and over and over. The Russians were laughing. The Merchant of Death was laughing. Joe was laughing. A good time was had by all.

Is there evidence that Biden just freed a world renowned terrorist arms dealer?

The guy has been out of the business for more than 15 years, and his contacts will be mostly dead or out of the business. He also won't be in any position to leave Russia, without risking further arrest if he does.

He had served nearly 2/3 of his 25 year sentence and would have been up for parole on the grounds of "good behaviour" while in prison, so there was little value in keeping him at this point.

Last but not least, Trump offered to trade this world renowned terrorist arms dealer for Paul Whelan when Trump was in office, but the Russians refused the deal. Had Trump succeeded, you would be singing his praises.

Griner for now on will be associated with "The Merchant of Death's" future carnage sprees. An accessory to murder over and over and over. The Russians were laughing. The Merchant of Death was laughing. Joe was laughing. A good time was had by all.

Every day, in every way, you're here promoting Russian lies and propaganda, designed to undermine Western democracy in general, and the American government in particular. Why are you so keen on bringing down democracy and promoting a guy like Putin????

Every day, in every way, you're here promoting Russian lies and propaganda, designed to undermine Western democracy in general, and the American government in particular. Why are you so keen on bringing down democracy and promoting a guy like Putin????
Why the hell were y'all so keen on destroying a president in the name of your nefarious agenda's, and especially over certain agenda's that the American people are now pushing back on as hard as they can after suffering abuses from it all ?

American's are inclusive and tolerant, but only to a certain point on the many issues, then it's push back time when the lines are being crossed in a very bad way.

Hell some are even leaving the Democrat party now, so hmmmm I wonder why that is ? Oh I know, it's because they finally realized the corruption and lie's they were actually associated with in the Democrat party, so they had to follow their good conscious and get out.

You're the guys who are always talking about "hate". You're projecting your own hatred of American onto those who love their country and would just like to see that love returned.
Griner loves her country? You're mentally ill.

The guy has been out of the business for more than 15 years, and his contacts will be mostly dead or out of the business. He also won't be in any position to leave Russia, without risking further arrest if he does.

He had served nearly 2/3 of his 25 year sentence and would have been up for parole on the grounds of "good behaviour" while in prison, so there was little value in keeping him at this point.

Last but not least, Trump offered to trade this world renowned terrorist arms dealer for Paul Whelan when Trump was in office, but the Russians refused the deal. Had Trump succeeded, you would be singing his praises.
You're full of shit.

Forum List

Back