U.S. Offers Russia Convicted Arms Dealer In Exchange For Brittney Griner

Only to you fake ass patriotic folks, who are patriotic when it is convenient.

She refused to be on the stage, when the anthem was played. She is anti-American.

That you ignore that, is you supporting her anti-Americanism.

She refused to be on the stage, when the anthem was played. She is anti-American.

That you ignore that, is you supporting her anti-Americanism.
Who gives a damn, this is America Jack if she doesn't want to stand she doesn't have to. Most of you clowns that stand up would bitch and whine if they made every man serve 2yrs of military service. We would see how patriotic you are.

Who gives a damn, this is America Jack if she doesn't want to stand she doesn't have to. ....e.

Dude. You attacked my point that she is anti-American.

I pointed out her behavior, her hostility to a symbol of America to support my conclusion about her being anti-American.

I was not making a claim that she should be forced to stand out there. That you responded as though that was my point,

was you cowaredly dodging my actual point.

She is an anti-American, as I have shown by my example of her behavior.

That you support her, that you expect her to be anti-American but still expect me, to care about her, as an anti-American when she hates me, is the point.

Would you like to address that now, or are you going to play some more silly evasive games?

So the bozo Biden administration wants to exchange a convicted criminal for a pervert lesbo.
Why?
Are we running out of homos's that hate America? ... :dunno:
~~~~~~
From the looks of it Griner he/she looks more like a guy than gal.
Here's another take on the Biden deal.

Menendez said (emphasis added):
The Russians and other regimes that take American citizens hostage cannot pretend that there is equivalence between the Brittney Griner’s of the world and people like Viktor Bout, the so-called ‘Merchant of Death.’ Nothing could be further from the truth, and we cannot ignore that releasing Bout back into the world is a deeply disturbing decision. We must stop inviting dictatorial and rogue regimes to use Americans overseas as bargaining chips, and we must try do better at encouraging American citizens against traveling to places like Russia where they are primary targets for this type of unlawful detention.
Menendez also highlighted the plight of retired Marine Paul Whelan, who remains imprisoned in Russia on spying charges.

Commentary:
Reminiscent of the Bowe Bergdahl trade where THE ENEMY WINS.
Why Griner and not Paul Whelan too?
Obviously this guy Viktor Bout, is important to Putin & company.
The price to the Ruskkies should have been steeper than one for one.
You have to wonder what else Biden and his Keystone Kop Jake Sullivan negotiated (gave up) to the Russian negotiators as they bent over and spread their cheeks.

~~~~~~
From the looks of it Griner he/she looks more like a guy than gal.
Here's another take on the Biden deal.

Menendez said (emphasis added):
The Russians and other regimes that take American citizens hostage cannot pretend that there is equivalence between the Brittney Griner’s of the world and people like Viktor Bout, the so-called ‘Merchant of Death.’ Nothing could be further from the truth, and we cannot ignore that releasing Bout back into the world is a deeply disturbing decision. We must stop inviting dictatorial and rogue regimes to use Americans overseas as bargaining chips, and we must try do better at encouraging American citizens against traveling to places like Russia where they are primary targets for this type of unlawful detention.
Menendez also highlighted the plight of retired Marine Paul Whelan, who remains imprisoned in Russia on spying charges.

Commentary:
Reminiscent of the Bowe Bergdahl trade where THE ENEMY WINS.
Why Griner and not Paul Whelan too?
Obviously this guy Viktor Bout, is important to Putin & company.
The price to the Ruskkies should have been steeper than one for one.
You have to wonder what else Biden and his Keystone Kop Jake Sullivan negotiated (gave up) to the Russian negotiators as they bent over and spread their cheeks.

America is less safe today because of Joe Biden.

Because PUTIN wouldn't give up Whelan. Simple as that.

Ya take what you can get and keep working
Yep...Putin owned Xiden....simple as that. The US hasn't come from a position of strength since he took office, Putin knows that...hence why he invaded Ukraine, and now got his Merchant of Death back from Xiden because he owns him

Yep...Putin owned Xiden....simple as that. The US hasn't come from a position of strength since he took office, Putin knows that...hence why he invaded Ukraine, and now got his Merchant of Death back from Xiden because he owns him
So what would you do asshole?

Start WW III?

Biden is a traitorous weakling who even refuses to close our southern border to protect America from millions of invading illegal aliens.

And Griner is a worthless America-hating piece of garbage.

Trading an arms dealer for the disgusting he/she Griner will result in the deaths of more innocent Americans.

Forum List

Back