Biden is Brilliant

I've been watching Biden responding to questions and challenges from the press and he uses each and every one to make just the slightest backhand compliment of the GOP and leaving the GOP explaining itself to its viewers rather than firing off another conspiracy theory.

Brilliant

Are we speaking of this Biden???????

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is your man?

Agreed. Biden and brilliant don’t go together. In fact, they may be polar opposites.

I suspect this is a trolling OP. Mods?

I've been watching Biden responding to questions and challenges from the press and he uses each and every one to make just the slightest backhand compliment of the GOP and leaving the GOP explaining itself to its viewers rather than firing off another conspiracy theory.

Brilliant

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is your man?

Agreed. Biden and brilliant don’t go together. In fact, they may be polar opposites.

We are playing into the Democrats' plans in continuing to acknowledge how ill Biden is.....

They plan on replacing him:

"Trump says Pelosi’s 25th Amendment bill is about replacing Biden with Harris"

Biden knows it.....probably the reason for this:

The man you Democrats put in office: says "I don't know what I'm signing.....' but signs it anyway.

Yea, he's brilliant, but somehow his halo just doesn't stack up to Obama's.

1622216492181.png

Brilliant

tenor.gif

Don't pay attention to this thread folks. Its obviously one that is one that exists purely to bait people who don't care for biden into an argument or just to try and piss them off so the OP can sit back with a really cheap smug sense of self satisfaction. Its just rank amateur trolling at best. No links, no proof, no video, no real facts, nothing specific is being talked about, nothing to back up claims, and just an obvious over exaggeration of a fake opinion.

Brilliant

tenor.gif

Don't pay attention to this thread folks. Its obviously one that is one that exists purely to bait people who don't care for biden into an argument or just to try and piss them off so the OP can sit back with a really cheap smug sense of self satisfaction. Its just rank amateur trolling at best. No links, no proof, no video, no real facts, nothing specific is being talked about, nothing to back up claims, and just an obvious over exaggeration of a fake opinion.
Isn't that the case with all leftwing threads?

Brilliant
That’s really funny. Just like a Trumper who STILL thinks dumb Don was brilliant, you do the exact same thing with old Joe.

I don’t believe anyone has ever confused Joe as brilliant EVER. Please tell me you’re trolling.
Uh huh...

The GOP assassin squads have been going after Biden for 3 years. How they doin bucko?
Remember the "biden is a perv" attack? How'd that work out for you?
Remember the Hunter stuff? Still tryin and still failing.
Now he's let the GOP obstruct itself into a corner from which it can't escape? "golly we sure tried to have a bipartisan commission but if the GOP doesn't want it I guess the House will just have to appoint a panel of Democrats and Republicans who voted for the Commission."

He's gonna Benghazi your asses and you begged him to do it.

BRILLIANT!

Brilliant

This is your man?

He owns you!

Brilliant

This is your man?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

some Trumpinista whining about "troll threads"

BWAHAHAHAHA

Have you ever bothered to read the list under "what's new?"
80% you guys and 90% troll.

BWAHAHAHAHA

The Karens amuse me.

Brilliant

This is your man?

We are playing into the Democrats' plans in continuing to acknowledge how ill Biden is.....

The man you Democrats put in office: says "I don't know what I'm signing.....' but signs it anyway.

Dream on.
No, SERIOUSLY! DREAM ON. After all it is your fantasy and I'd hate to disturb it.

Biden has owned you fools for three years and will own you for AT LEAST 3 and a half more.

Back to bed now. Your fantasies await.

Brilliant

tenor.gif

Says the guy paying attention to the thread.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Ahem brilliant Joe Biden just went full creepy Joe on a little girl daughter of a veteran, commenting how she looked 19 with her legs crossed. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: "I love those barrettes in your hair. Biden, "Man I’ll tell you what, look at her she looks like she's 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed." :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Biden's parents voted for both Truman as well as Eisenhower. even Biden's parents are uniters!

they loved Truman because he was honorable, and they loved Eisenhower because he was a hero of war!

Joe Biden is not a bad guy, he's actually a decent guy

it's just that he's a liberal Democrat

when the father of his friend Dave Walsh asked Biden what he wanted to be when he grew up, Biden said without hesitation: "Senator, then President Of The United States"

well congratulations!

the Wilmington Evening Journal once called Biden "the Kennedy of Delaware"...now he's Jack Kennedy!

Brilliant

This is your man?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

some Trumpinista whining about "troll threads"

BWAHAHAHAHA

Have you ever bothered to read the list under "what's new?"
80% you guys and 90% troll.

BWAHAHAHAHA

The Karens amuse me.

You’re right. There are a lot of troll threads by wingers like you. This thread is no different.

Brilliant

This is your man?

He owns you!

And one more variation on the usual Democrat "is not, isssssssssssss nooooooooooootttttttttttt!!!!!!"

Brilliant

This is your man?

Dream on.
No, SERIOUSLY! DREAM ON. After all it is your fantasy and I'd hate to disturb it.

Biden has owned you fools for three years and will own you for AT LEAST 3 and a half more.

Back to bed now. Your fantasies await.

"Owns"????

What an 'interesting' choice of terms for a member of the party of slavery.

Too bad you're not an American, with American values.

Brilliant

This is your man?

Joe Biden has been working to overcome a stutter since he was a child.

That doesn't make one stupid.

Forum List

Back