Biden is Brilliant

Dadoalex

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2021
I've been watching Biden responding to questions and challenges from the press and he uses each and every one to make just the slightest backhand compliment of the GOP and leaving the GOP explaining itself to its viewers rather than firing off another conspiracy theory.

Brilliant

I've been watching Biden responding to questions and challenges from the press and he uses each and every one to make just the slightest backhand compliment of the GOP and leaving the GOP explaining itself to its viewers rather than firing off another conspiracy theory.

Brilliant

Are you sure that's Biden? The real Biden is as brilliant as a shitty diaper.

Brilliant

^ snorts the Kool-aid powder

Brilliant
Funny. I've watched every single one of his appearances, and I've never seen that.

1622171046826.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Brilliant

Brilliant

Yep, brings new meaning to "brilliant".

Last edited:

Brilliant
Biden is as corrupt a hack as anyone next to Hillary and Nancy
Biden is a decomposing, drooling pile of dog poop

Brilliant
the poor old senile fool...he can still read fairly well from a teleprompter as long as his eyes dont start bleeding again

Brilliant
That’s really funny. Just like a Trumper who STILL thinks dumb Don was brilliant, you do the exact same thing with old Joe.

I don’t believe anyone has ever confused Joe as brilliant EVER. Please tell me you’re trolling.

Brilliant

Are we speaking of this Biden???????

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is your man?

Forum List

Back