Biden is Brilliant

I see this obvious trolling thread has remained in Politics.

To get your thread immediately moved to the Flaming Zone, try this same type content but titled "Trump is Brilliant"

I see this obvious trolling thread has remained in Politics.

To get your thread immediately moved to the Flaming Zone, try this same type content but titled "Trump is Brilliant"
What are the chances in a nation of over 300 million people, we could get TWO bimbo presidents back to back?

I've been watching Biden responding to questions and challenges from the press and he uses each and every one to make just the slightest backhand compliment of the GOP and leaving the GOP explaining itself to its viewers rather than firing off another conspiracy theory.

Brilliant
That’s really funny. Just like a Trumper who STILL thinks dumb Don was brilliant, you do the exact same thing with old Joe.

I don’t believe anyone has ever confused Joe as brilliant EVER. Please tell me you’re trolling.
Trump had great pro American policies and that is all that mattered
Obviously not.
Lost the first election by 3 million votes
Lost the second by 7 million votes
Trends say if he runs in 24 he'll lose by 15 million votes.

Doesn't change the premise.
Trump tried for 3 years to take down Biden
All the Trumpinistas in Trumplandia have been screaming all your whining insults at Biden
And you know what?
He still owns each and every one of you.

It's like the Obama BC thing. You keep screaming and with every scream Joe looks better and you look worse.

Are we speaking of this Biden???????

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is your man?

I've been watching Biden responding to questions and challenges from the press and he uses each and every one to make just the slightest backhand compliment of the GOP and leaving the GOP explaining itself to its viewers rather than firing off another conspiracy theory.

Brilliant

About as brilliant as a dementia light bulb

Forum List

Back