Biden Calls Out Republicans Taking Credit For Rescue Plan

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Has Biden grown a spine?

I don't know but I do approve of him pointing out that republicans are taking credit for the covid relief bill they voted against.

It takes a lot of nerve to take credit for something they voted against. Republicans have no shame.

Shallow thinker, and he has a lot of nerve calling anyone out, he's not even his own guy. Biden is a politician with dementia only.

Those with a brain recognize those bills are packed with nonsense, and Biden is out of context. Republicans aren't perfect by no means, but Xiden is just playing the game which I hear PROGS consider mature.

Remember you started this nonsense thread. Here's Biden doing worse than what he's criticizing Republicans for. Your POTUS is a hack. My signature is relevant every time democrats open their mouths.

Last edited:
Has Biden grown a spine?

I don't know but I do approve of him pointing out that republicans are taking credit for the covid relief bill they voted against.

It takes a lot of nerve to take credit for something they voted against. Republicans have no shame.

That bill have very little Covid relief in it. It does, however, have we tax payers bailing out Union pension funds and God knows what else. The Reps voted against it just because of shit like that, that's in that bill.

Has Biden grown a spine?

That bill have very little Covid relief in it. It does, however, have we tax payers bailing out Union pension funds and God knows what else. The Reps voted against it just because of shit like that, that's in that bill.
The GQP had no issues with Mnuchin retaining $500 million in Trump bill he passed in March, to be doled out at Steve's discretion and kept the recipients secret for 6 months.
NOTHING fishy going on there, just 25% of the entire amount in the bill.

Has Biden grown a spine?

"God knows what else"?
So, the GQP is so incense at the contents of the bill, they go home bragging, like it was their idea and they brought home they $$$?

Has Biden grown a spine?

who on earth would take credit for xiden massive bailout to donors and some lead govts?

Biden is a shakedown artist who dabbles in the protection racket. That's all he has ever been. 5 years ago it would have been hard to imagine a worse Pres-VP combo than Obama-Biden. It only took two weeks for Biden-Harris to take that title away. I'd like to think this is as low as we can possibly go but then I imagine a Harris- AOC combo.

Has Biden grown a spine?

who on earth would take credit for xiden massive bailout to donors and some lead govts?

If you had not been so lazy and read the article, you would have read the names of those republicans who are taking credit for the bill they voted against and you hate.

Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 5.56.17 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 5.56.06 AM.png

Last edited:
Has Biden grown a spine?

If you had not been so lazy you would have read the names of those republicans who are taking credit for the bill they voted against and you hate.

View attachment 494558View attachment 494559

Thats priceless.

Has Biden grown a spine?

By "touted" does he mean he told constituents to use them?

Once passed, even if opposed, why wouldn't they tell their constituents to use the programs?

Has Biden grown a spine?

Biden took credit for the development of the vaccine that he was injected with before he took office.
So enough with your faux outrage.

Shallow thinker, and he has a lot of nerve calling anyone out, he's not even his own guy. Biden is a politician with dementia only.

Those with a brain recognize those bills are packed with nonsense, and Biden is out of context. Republicans aren't perfect by no means, but Xiden is just playing the game which I hear PROGS consider mature.

So once again you have nothing and you’re pretending that you’re making a statement.

Your economic ignorance knows no bounds, but you continue to opine on something you know nothing about. Your economic ignorance knows no bounds.

Better to stay silent and not reveal your ignorance, then to continue to post and remove all doubt.

Then you repeat the lies that Joe Biden has dementia. He’s running circles around anything that Trump did for the people and he’s even able to talk about it without blithering.

Has Biden grown a spine?

The “COVID relief bill” didn’t do anything but cause inflation. Republican run states opened up and that’s what has been good for the economy.

So once again you have nothing and you’re pretending that you’re making a statement.

Your economic ignorance knows no bounds, but you continue to opine on something you know nothing about. Your economic ignorance knows no bounds.

Better to stay silent and not reveal your ignorance, then to continue to post and remove all doubt.

Then you repeat the lies that Joe Biden has dementia. He’s running circles around anything that Trump did for the people and he’s even able to talk about it without blithering.

I didn't get past the first sentence. Amazing lady, I linked how much information and it's still pretend?

If conservatives are hot and the left are cold the Dragonlady would say the left are warmer. Think I like that one for you, it fits nicely.

Up to $10 million per business, that doesn't need to be paid back....talk about economic ignorance, dumbass.

Has Biden grown a spine?

It was classic! :heehee:

Has Biden grown a spine?

If you had not been so lazy and read the article, you would have read the names of those republicans who are taking credit for the bill they voted against and you hate.

View attachment 494558View attachment 494559
well....I see some folks touting a couple aspects of the legislation...not the entire law...that was horrible.

Forum List

Back