Biden in Poland as Ukraine gains ground; Biden BEATING Russia down

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
This is what we elected him for. Bidens foreign policy expertise at work. He is now in Poland and Ukraine is pushing back the Russian evil. This is a very Patton-esque presence Biden has portrayed, arriving to help lead the allied surge against the tyrant.

As a lover of history, I cant help but be a little bit in awe of witnessing it.

This is what we elected him for. Bidens foreign policy expertise at work. He is now in Poland and Ukraine is pushing back the Russian evil. This is a very Patton-esque presence Biden has portrayed, arriving to help lead the allied surge against the tyrant.

You are going to need this.....

I dont think so man. People can be this retarded. Its not unusual. Look at penelope
Peach45 is like Penelope x1,000,000,000. You just have to read some of the other threads where it says things that no living person could actually think. It sounds like me if I was trying to pretend like Biden was doing a good job.

All according to plan. Biden needs to act like a tough guy before giving Putin everything he wants. Cuban Missile Crisis redux.

Forum List

Back