Biden Higher Disapproval than Trump

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
RCP registers Biden disapproval at 53.9 with a net -11.4% while Trump disapproval is at 51.6 and a net -10.9%.

It took Biden less then one year to go from a 35.1% disapproval to 53.9 so down 18.8% and still in free fall.

Biden's toast!

81 million votes....

Edit. It appears I have to explicitly note the sarcasm here lol

Last edited:
RCP registers Biden disapproval at 53.9 with a net -11.4% while Trump disapproval is at 51.6 and a net -10.9%.

It took Biden less then one year to go from a 35.1% disapproval to 53.9 so down 18.8% and still in free fall.

Biden's toast!

Trump's disapproval rating never got below 50% his entire four years in office.

See? Biden's outdoing him now. He's going

down

down

down
Well, no. Biden's approval rate is above trump's.

1641336670713.png

I could think of one other option, but I don't want to say it...
Trust, boostering up is that option, they literally flock to the jabs, which are now demonstrably negative in effect, negative effect will not stop with covid, soon they will be dying of all sorts of otherwise long vanquished viruses, is it not sublime??? Booster up democrats, booster up... :banana:

Biden's toast!

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​

Biden's toast!

Biden disapproval hits new high as voters give him bad grades on economy, new CNBC/Change poll says

I was seeing disapproval at 60%+

Biden's toast!

Is this a gotcha or what?

Worry about 2022, or we can elect anyone you want in 2024, and it won't make a difference!

Remember this---------->the Leftists want their fans to think about Trump in 2022, even if he is running for nothing! Do you think they are stupid? No, they aren't!

They can NOT run on policy, so they run against Trump! That is their whole spiel, end of story!

Realize, that Trump may be your best friend and savior, but in 2022, he may be your worst nightmare. Do NOT allow them to make 2022 about Trump, force them to make it about their policy.........and your side will win convincingly!

Biden's toast!

Yeah, whatever. Here's Trump's four year reality check. :)
And that was with a GOOD economy (that he inherited from his predecessor).
Save for 2020...when he fucked it all up. LOL.

Yeah, whatever. Here's Trump's four year reality check.

You want a REALITY CHECK, Jack?

Considering the media bias totally horribly AGAINST Trump, while being incredibly, unbelievably FOR Biddum, you can figure on Trump's REAL numbers being about 10 points higher with Joe's being 10 points LOWER.

It would be IMPOSSIBLE for any man to go from most popular president ever to worse president of all time in less than a year, unless either America's people are all nuts or the election was a FRAUD and I know we people have not all gone nuts.

You want a REALITY CHECK, Jack?

Considering the media bias totally horribly AGAINST Trump, while being incredibly, unbelievably FOR Biddum, you can figure on Trump's REAL numbers being about 10 points higher with Joe's being 10 points LOWER.

It would be IMPOSSIBLE for any man to go from most popular president ever to worse president of all time in less than a year, unless either America's people are all nuts or the election was a FRAUD and I know we people have not all gone nuts.
Most popular President ever??? LOL. Jeez, this isn't really even funny.
Again, your savior's four year reality check.
Damn, he sucked eggs for 2017..and that economy was booming. Thanks Obama! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back