Does Aaron Rogers have his eye on politics

Which party would he run under and would be his base OP?

I hope not. Dumb jocks belong in sports not in DC. We got enough idiots there already.

Depends. Jim Jordan might be the most articulate Republican in Congress right now. There's also Burgess Owens. Jack Kemp wasn't too shabby. And of all positions on the football field, QBs tend to have the brains, especially a future HOFer like Roger's.

But in general, you're not wrong. Same with actors, where we have the notable exception of Reagan.

Depends. Jim Jordan might be the most articulate Republican in Congress right now. There's also Burgess Owens. Jack Kemp wasn't too shabby. And of all positions on the football field, QBs tend to have the brains, especially a future HOFer like Roger's.

But in general, you're not wrong. Same with actors, where we have the notable exception of Reagan.

Jim Jordan is the dumbest of the dumb jocks. The only thing stupider than Jim Jordan are the people who think he’s a cool guy.

I don’t think that coaches who turn a blind eye to the rape of their students is a cool guy or a great jock. I think he’s a piece of shit.

Jim Jordan is the dumbest of the dumb jocks. The only thing stupider than Jim Jordan are the people who think he’s a cool guy.

I don’t think that coaches who turn a blind eye to the rape of their students is a cool guy or a great jock. I think he’s a piece of shit.
Says the supporter of demented pedo joe!

Ah Dragonlady, you're upset.

I'd be upset too if I supported the likes of Mad Joe & his sidekick the Giggler. It makes you mad Republicans are better. Matter of fact there isn't a single decent Democrat in office, can you think of one? But you support them because you're a woman high on emotions.

Forum List

Back