Biden has only a 15 second attention span

That's longer than I have for your threads always about Biden and how decrepit he is.....Have you no respect for yer elders? Do you chide and humiliate your elderly relatives?
Usually when a family has a family member with dementia. They won't lie about them not having it. But as we can see, the Biden's can be paid off and only care about power. I mean the sick bastard sexually assaulted his own daughter.

What the fuck is it with Biden and hand shakes? Its such a simple concept, yet he fucks it up constantly. He literally just shook Schumers hand, then he brings his hand back up to shake it again while Schumers back is turned?

Biden sucks in every way a person can suck.
because hes used to grabbing childrens private parts.

So, let me know when Biden does this.

July 5 2018
“They never say I’m a great speaker,” Trump bellowed, pointing at the media attending the rally. “Why the hell do so many people come? It’s got to be something. I guess they like my policy?”

Trump then invoked Sir Elton John, famed pop star, to explain:

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ.
And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room.
For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments.
This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

And his cult cheers.

Forum List

Back