• Trump $10

• Biden $50

• Trump $50

• Biden $100

• Trump $100

• Biden $1,000

• Trump $1,000

Results are only viewable after voting.
As I have remarked a few times before, I am in the fortunate position now where I can do whatever I please and whenever I please in many areas .
I love gambling and get involved almost on a full time basis but only in my few areas of expertise .
But never ( never ) under any circumstances where I believe the "sport / event " might be fixed and/or bent .
So thanks , but No .
In Pretend Land , Trump by a distance .

As I have remarked a few times before, I am in the fortunate position now where I can do whatever I please and whenever I please in many areas .
I love gambling and get involved almost on a full time basis but only in my few areas of expertise .
But never ( never ) under any circumstances where I believe the "sport / event " might be fixed and/or bent .
So thanks , but No .
In Pretend Land , Trump by a distance .
Just so many on here claiming Biden is gonna storm it, or Trump is gonna storm it etc.. So excellent, they can now place their Donation bet.

But when it comes to commitment, silence.

Just so many on here claiming Biden is gonna storm it, or Trump is gonna storm it etc.. So excellent, they can now place their Donation bet.

But when it comes to commitment, silence.
The problem with your system is that the winners win nothing; Pass.

The problem with your system is that the winners win nothing; Pass.
Well, you either elect a party or an individual. The party in office can often change their leader (Prime Minister). With a president, you have to try the impeachment route, and we've all witnessed that farce a few times.

So how confident are you on your candidate?

Well, you either elect a party or an individual. The party in office can often change their leader (Prime Minister). With a president, you have to try the impeachment route, and we've all witnessed that farce a few times.

So how confident are you on your candidate?
I'd go ten bucks on Dark Brandon.

Here's a way to increase forum donations.

Choose a candidate and an amount. The larger the amount, the more confident you are in your candidate winning the next election. Those that lose and don't pay up will get banned.

Dont Taz Me Bro

The next election winner is......​

Not the country. No matter who gets the most EC votes, the country is screwed.

Forum List

Back