In bed with Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

You have to wonder if some of those who crawled into bed with Trump are now wishing they had not crawled into bed with Trump.

You have to wonder if some of those who crawled into bed with Trump are now wishing they had not crawled into bed with Trump.
Lindsey Graham told the judge he can't fly to Atlanta.. the judge told him to take Greyhound.

Lindsey Graham told the judge he can't fly to Atlanta.. the judge told him to take Greyhound.
I think that was Guilliani who try to claim his doctors won't allow him to fly. Georgia said they will spring for his bus fare!

But Lindsey also tried to quash the order to testify but no dice. He too has been ordered to appear before the Atlanta grand jury.

I think that was Guilliani who try to claim his doctors won't allow him to fly. Georgia said they will spring for his bus fare!

But Lindsey also tried to quash the order to testify but no dice. He too has been ordered to appear before the Atlanta grand jury.

Thanks so much.

Well the good thing about getting in bed wit the Donald is you don't need to walk to the bathroom if you have to pee pee in the middle of the night.

Are you talking about your buddy Jimmy? He has a Trumpy blowup doll.

I am glad he is being made to testify, he had no role and no right to call the Ga officials about an election held by their state. If he were the Senator from Ga one might be able to find some excuse, but as it stands there are none
1st amendment gives him the right to call anyone for anything he wants,, more so if its a government official,,

It can only be some kind of cult/mental illness blended with the usual rightwing blind partisanism.

Kangaroo court bullshit.
Not only do I disagree, I need to respond to this rookie clownish trumpanzee. American Jurisprudence is built on the Constitution of the United States. Something you seem to have not read, nor are willing to your biases not to read.

and yet again you fail to explain what I got wrong,,

The 1st Amendment does not give an elected official the right to call an elected official in a different state and pressure them to change the outcome of a legal, certified election.

That you need that explained to you is all anyone will ever know about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back