Biden had 8 million dollars worth of reasons to disclose to a civilian classified documents.

I'm an independent.

Thanks, you too.
Let me ask you. Do you vote for Democrats, ever?

I can see why a lot of people do not vote for either Democrats or Republicans.

Reagan was my ideal president. GW Bush though accused was really very good for America. Bush was the shits for Saddam Hussein. I mean from Saddam's point of view. Saddam was so evil he just had to go. The day he was hung was the day millions could at last relax.

Where in this link does it show Biden lied to investigators?

Which investigators did he lie to?

Which investigation?
So you are so stupid you don’t know what the hearing on Tuesday was about.

Got it.

I think that’s an absurd statement. Trump was given the opportunity to return the documents, but as we all know he didn’t. That’s strong evidence of willful retention, not to mention obstruction of justice.
Strong evidence of willful retention by Biden is spelled out on page one of the Hur report, Dumbass.

:oops8:

That's not at all what I said. I think we are done here. You don't seem to have enough consistency for a rational conversation.
We were done earlier. I simply responded since by nature I am a kind person.

So you are so stupid you don’t know what the hearing on Tuesday was about.

Got it.
The hearing was irrelevant.

The report is what counts.

Was their something in the hearing that you think was significant and not covered in the report?

Almost always now.

I will not vote for any republican that supports Trump.

Before Trump, sometimes.

My ideal prez ticket would be Klobachar/Kasich.
I urge voters who find they vote for any party to simply admit they are that party. Kasich is who I wanted when Trump first ran. After he dropped out, quite a number of months later, he said things that caused me to wish I had not supported him. I admit that for Klobuchar her being a Democrat has put her on my list of NO however I admit she has not been studied by me at all so she might in fact be suitable.

I urge voters who find they vote for any party to simply admit they are that party. Kasich is who I wanted when Trump first ran. After he dropped out, quite a number of months later, he said things that caused me to wish I had not supported him. I admit that for Klobuchar her being a Democrat has put her on my list of NO however I admit she has not been studied by me at all so she might in fact be suitable.
Klobachar's issue is she has the personality of a flat rock.

People want to be entertained.

The hearing was irrelevant.

The report is what counts.

Was their something in the hearing that you think was significant and not covered in the report?
The report:

Biden stole numerous classified documents from SCIFs spanning several decades.

Biden willfully retained these stolen documents.

Bide stored these stolen documents in numerous unsecure locations where untold numbers of people had access.

Biden intentionally showed these documents to at least one person with no security clearance.

Biden lied to investigators.

Numerous felonies, including obstruction, with intent.

Suck on all that. We are done here. Your trolling and abject stupidity has become boring.

Klobachar's issue is she has the personality of a flat rock.

People want to be entertained.
I have been elected and also lost some. What we find is true is few want the entire story. They want just enough and pick a person on what little they learn.

The report:

Biden stole numerous classified documents from SCIFs spanning several decades.

Biden willfully retained these stolen documents.

Bide stored these stolen documents in numerous unsecure locations where untold numbers of people had access.

Biden intentionally showed these documents to at least one person with no security clearance.

Biden lied to investigators.

Numerous felonies, including obstruction, with intent.

Suck on all that. We are done here. Your trolling and abject stupidity has become boring.

My reply. She said it for me

This is also on page 1.

Did you skip it?

However, for the reasons summarized below, we conclude that the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Prosecution of Mr. Biden is also unwarranted based on our consideration of the aggravating and mitigating factors set forth in the Department of Justice's Principles of Federal Prosecution. For these reasons, we decline prosecution of Mr. Biden.
That is what Smith should have stated about Trump. Hur did it properly.

I think that’s an absurd statement. Trump was given the opportunity to return the documents, but as we all know he didn’t. That’s strong evidence of willful retention, not to mention obstruction of justice.
I answered you already but want to add this.
How many years did Biden hold onto classified documents he had though he had not been president when he had his? HE had them in his residence. Is a residence truly secure? Mar a Lago has guards. Mar a Lago is enormous. Too large for a prowler to enter those rooms Trump still has and they are locked, to get information from.

I answered you already but want to add this.
How many years did Biden hold onto classified documents he had though he had not been president when he had his? HE had them in his residence. Is a residence truly secure? Mar a Lago has guards. Mar a Lago is enormous. Too large for a prowler to enter those rooms Trump still has and they are locked, to get information from.
Does this look like a place that the government would store top secret information?

1710444645319.png

That is what Smith should have stated about Trump. Hur did it properly.
Trump has no indictments for taking classified information.

He has indictments for obstruction of justice, lying to investigaters and breaking the espionage act, and maintaining docs after requests and subpeanas to get them back.

Biden did none of the above.

You post a false equivalence.

Forum List

Back