Biden had 8 million dollars worth of reasons to disclose to a civilian classified documents.

Did you give up on a link showing Biden obstructed justice?

Trump is not charged with having the documents...except the espionage ones which is different.

As I have already pointed out, Trump is charged with multiple accounts of obstruction of justice, lying to investigators and violating the espionage act.

Biden did none of those things.

You should read the indictments.
I consider Indictments to be legal per the law, but unproven until a Jury has decided and appeals are over and done with.
This nation has the innocence project due to errors made during trials.

Matter of fact, my belief is confirmed during every trial in this country. Words to the effect the person charged is presumed innocent. Those words are not for fun and games. They are very serious. I only state the truth about Biden and I have not called for him to be put into prison as has the many democrats posting here done to Trump.

I just did. Trump’s refusal to return the documents makes it immensely easier to prove he was willfully retaining those documents.

That’s a big deal.
Has Trump admitted any of that? Your problem is you jumped the gun. Even a court presumes innocence.

No, but the evidence strongly supports it which is why he is being prosecuted.
Have you seen the defense? A Jury gets both sides. But until they decide, what is the Jury told about innocence?

Has nothing to do with the documents case.
You are pretending the Jury has already decided. I did not say the immunity claim is about documents. That is a totally different issue.

No, but the evidence strongly supports it which is why he is being prosecuted.
I would rate the evidence against Biden and Trump are pretty much equal. Difference is Hur was following law and Smith is a bigot.

You are pretending the Jury has already decided. I did not say the immunity claim is about documents. That is a totally different issue.
You were the one saying Biden’s crime was way worse a little while ago and now you’re saying that only a jury can decide. Seems like you want to have it both ways.

All I’m doing is explaining why the available evidence shows Trump’s offense was considerably worse and much more easily prosecuted.

I don’t know why you keep trying to bring up the immunity issue.

I would rate the evidence against Biden and Trump are pretty much equal. Difference is Hur was following law and Smith is a bigot.
I think that’s an absurd statement. Trump was given the opportunity to return the documents, but as we all know he didn’t. That’s strong evidence of willful retention, not to mention obstruction of justice.

I consider Indictments to be legal per the law, but unproven until a Jury has decided and appeals are over and done with.

Agreed.

This nation has the innocence project due to errors made during trials.

Matter of fact, my belief is confirmed during every trial in this country. Words to the effect the person charged is presumed innocent. Those words are not for fun and games. They are very serious. I only state the truth about Biden and I have not called for him to be put into prison as has the many democrats posting here done to Trump.
I don't believe I have ever claimed Trump should be in prison.

Both sides do it. I agree, it is a problem.

Agreed.

I don't believe I have ever claimed Trump should be in prison.

Both sides do it. I agree, it is a problem.
You took the first step to leaving the Democrats. Good luck and best wishes.

I think that’s an absurd statement. Trump was given the opportunity to return the documents, but as we all know he didn’t. That’s strong evidence of willful retention, not to mention obstruction of justice.
Name any article in the MSM that has ever favored Trump? And they supply you with propaganda. FOX at least at times favors him.

In other words, the Feds are doing wrong by having a Trial. They should not do that and immediately put Trump into a prison????? And do you want that kind of country?

Name any article in the MSM that has ever favored Trump? And they supply you with propaganda. FOX at least at times favors him.
Irrelevant.

This isn't about media coverage, it's about what the DoJ thinks they can prove in trial.

This is a big difference:
1710439324942.png

In other words, the Feds are doing wrong by having a Trial. They should not do that and immediately put Trump into a prison????? And do you want that kind of country?
That's not at all what I said. I think we are done here. You don't seem to have enough consistency for a rational conversation.

You were the one saying Biden’s crime was way worse a little while ago and now you’re saying that only a jury can decide. Seems like you want to have it both ways.

All I’m doing is explaining why the available evidence shows Trump’s offense was considerably worse and much more easily prosecuted.

I don’t know why you keep trying to bring up the immunity issue.
Glad to learn you read my posts even though you still do not understand.
Way worse? Compared to Trump? Sure primarily due to the time Biden had those classified documents in his garage and in cardboard boxes. I have said Hur did it right. By not prosecuting Biden. Not that Biden did not have a lot more Classified documents mind you, but due to the country has never prosecuted any president for having classified documents even at their homes. And when Biden's came out, he was not still the VP at all, he was a much later President. But for the Trump case, Biden still would have a lot of classified documents in his garage and you know about how secure those are with the large double door open to the street.

Biden no sooner was president and he sent the law to put Trump into prison even though he had held documents for years and years. And you think a long time exonerates Biden???

Forum List

Back