Question for minorities

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
How are you guys on here? Democrats tell us you don't even know what a computer is let alone use them:

Blacks can't get IDs, don't know what computers are, democrats and lefties really have a low opinion of black folk. I mean the white lefties are the worst people on Earth with a massive savior complex.
But they think wanting to remove Affirmative Action is racist, oh because they think black people can't do anything on their own. I guess the democrats have the same mentality as they did in 1824.

How are you guys on here? Democrats tell us you don't even know what a computer is let alone use them:

Blacks can't get IDs, don't know what computers are, democrats and lefties really have a low opinion of black folk. I mean the white lefties are the worst people on Earth with a massive savior complex.
But they think wanting to remove Affirmative Action is racist, oh because they think black people can't do anything on their own. I guess the democrats have the same mentality as they did in 1824.

When you listen to black voters then I'll think you aren't a disingenuous piece of shit. :laugh:

What white person showed you how to use a computer?
Are we at the part were you guys prove the otherl guys are racist by saying incredibly racist shit to me? I said when you listen to black voters then I won't think you're a disingenuous piece of shit and the very first thing you did was try to speak for me. These gimmicks don't work when you Bingos are this obvious. :laugh: You have to really put your back into pretending you love black people. :laugh:

Last edited:
I do listen to them, what are speaking of specifically?
I'm saying I don't really care about the stupid and uncomfortable things that come out of white people's mouths so long as they're advocating for the right policies, in this case, more technological investment in underserved schools.

When you listen to black voters then I'll think you aren't a disingenuous piece of shit. :laugh:
I listen to them up to the point they start calling me racist.

after that happens, there is no reason to listen.

Are we at the part were you guys prove the otherl guys are racist by saying incredibly racist shit to me? I said when you listen to black voters then I won't think you're a disingenuous piece of shit and the very first thing you did was try to speak for me. These gimmicks don't work when you Bingos are this obvious. :laugh: You have to really put your back into pretending you love black people. :laugh:

I'm saying I don't really care about the stupid and uncomfortable things that come out of white people's mouths so long as they're advocating for the right policies, in this case, more technological investment in underserved schools.
Yet you whine about racism.
Lol you are such a chump. And a D bootlicker. Hilarious.

OK, faith enough, but now we're talking budget. The way budgets are done, is it depends on the revenue for your area and then what they spend the money on. Again, I like a voucher system where you can send your kids to whatever school and it would be a process where you shop around, kinda like figuring out colleges.

As for the current system, it's not great in certain areas, but again, they are run by these same condescending democrats, there is no competition or innovation or even merit pay, it's all old school union system that encourages laziness and the status quo.

OP, can you explain the point of this thread?

AKA, what are you suggesting, and what should be the response?

Who told you someone else's poor statement was a free pass for your own racist statements? :dunno: :laugh:
Yet you whine about racism.
No. I argue its dimensions. You use someone else's comments as a shield for your own racist comments.
Lol you are such a chump. And a D bootlicker. Hilarious.
You're just an impotent and angry racist who's mad because Hochul will bow her head and apologize. And because teaching that lesson to young whites, that being servile and apologetic when you say the wrong thing can be forgiven if you learn how to act right, is an important lesson. You have to train people with carrots and sticks. Moron. :laugh:

Who told you someone else's poor statement was a free pass for your own racist statements? :dunno: :laugh:

No. I argue its dimensions. You use someone else's comments as a shield for your own racist comments.

You're just an impotent and angry racist who's mad because Hochul will bow her head and apologize. And because teaching that lesson to young whites, that being servile and apologetic when you say the wrong thing can be forgiven if you learn how to act right, is an important lesson. You have to train people with carrots and sticks. Moron. :laugh:
Lol you brush her off, but when I play on it, its racist? :rofl: :rofl:
As I said, you are a fuckin CHUMP.

OK, faith enough, but now we're talking budget. The way budgets are done, is it depends on the revenue for your area and then what they spend the money on. Again, I like a voucher system where you can send your kids to whatever school and it would be a process where you shop around, kinda like figuring out colleges.
Well one, parents and children shouldn't have to shop around for a good education. It should be invested in, in their communities. Two, when we're taking vouchers for public education that only ends up shipping public investment away from their communities. When it's dealing with private and charter schools thats a whole other can of worms because being private sector institutions they have different regulations like being able to pick and choose who their students are which tends to leave the kids who need the most help back in the same underfunded public schools.
As for the current system, it's not great in certain areas, but again, they are run by these same condescending democrats, there is no competition or innovation or even merit pay, it's all old school union system that encourages laziness and the status quo.
I think it's you being condescending right now. You don't think those educators in those districts, their voters and the leaders they vote for care about black children and black education? Here's what a more reasonable conversation after the fact looks like.

New York governor regrets saying Black kids in the Bronx don't know what a computer is

“Of course Black children in the Bronx know what computers are — the problem is that they too often lack access to the technology needed to get on track to high-paying jobs in emerging industries like AI,” Hochul said. “That’s why I’ve been focused on increasing economic opportunity since Day One of my Administration, and will continue that fight to ensure every New Yorker has a shot at a good-paying job.”​
New York state Assembly Speaker Carl Heastie, a Democrat who represents the Bronx in the Legislature, came to Hochul’s defense as her remarks began to gain traction online.​
“While the governor’s words were inartful and hurtful, I don’t believe that is where her heart is. I firmly believe she wants to see all of our students excel,” Heastie said.​

OP, can you explain the point of this thread?

AKA, what are you suggesting, and what should be the response?
You KNOW What I'm suggesting. For the response would be to admit to yourselves, the left is mega racist and open your mind to other ideas.......

Free your mind and the rest will follow.

You KNOW What I'm suggesting. For the response would be to admit to yourselves, the left is mega racist and open your mind to other ideas.......

Free your mind and the rest will follow.
You're only suggesting it because you can't really make a great case for it. Unless you have a good arguments for why 90% of black voters constitently vote for people you suggest are mega racist against them. :dunno:

Care to tackle that land mine? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back