Biden going to raise tax on tobacco...so no one earning under $400k uses Tobacco?

I never claimed you did say you wanted to tax food. I
You’re a liar. Here’s the quote.

So you support excessive taxes on all the foods that make people fat

That’s exactly what you said.

As for consistency, I patiently explained why you have failed to point out anything inconsistent. Food is necessary to live. Cigarettes are not.

You’re a liar. Here’s the quote.

That’s exactly what you said.

As for consistency, I patiently explained why you have failed to point out anything inconsistent. Food is necessary to live. Cigarettes are not.
Um, I asked YOU if YOU supported taxing food, Fuckwit.

I never said I supported it. Learn to read you blithering nincompoop. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So you lied. You didn’t ask a question and now your blaming me for your lack of third grade grammar.
No lie. It was a question. But by all means, hang your pointed hat on the fact there wasn't an actual ???? mark at the end to clue you in. That shit never happens on a messageboard. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Now, you claimed I said I wanted to tax food...............back up that lie with a quote by me, dipshit.

Can you?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No lie. It was a question. But by all means, hang your pointed hat on the fact there wasn't an actual ???? mark at the end to clue you in. That shit never happens on a messageboard. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Now, you claimed I said I wanted to tax food...............back up that lie with a quote by me, dipshit.

Can you?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
So you are so stupid you don’t understand that you place a question mark at the end of a question.

Wow.

So you are so stupid you don’t understand that you place a question mark at the end of a question.

Wow.
Yeah, ya got me on that one. :cuckoo:

Now, show me my quote saying I support taxing food as you claimed.

Can you, or are you admitting you are a lying sack of shit??????????????????????????????????????????????????

What happened to the Biden lie that taxes would not go up on people earning under $400k?

The Democrats' $3.5 trillion budget proposal relies on a $100 billion tax hike that disproportionately targets the poor, lines the pockets of organized crime, and increases inequality.

The plan doubles the federal tax on cigarettes, which would break President Joe Biden's promise to raise taxes only on those earning more than $400,000. Households with an income of $35,000 or less smoke at three times the rate of households with incomes of more than $100,000. Richard Marianos, a 27-year veteran of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives who worked on gang violence, said a tobacco tax increase will punish vulnerable communities.

Good.....time for smart people to quit smoking. (of course, if they were smart, they wouldn't be smoking now)

No I didn’t.

Just asking a question.
Yes, you did.

Right here.

Oh wait, is your defense to this post going to be that "you are so stupid you don’t understand that you place a question mark at the end of a question."

See how you back yourself into corners with your dumbassery?

You want to tax food.

Food is calories. Tax food means you tax calories. This isn’t rocket science.

So are the twinkies necessary to live for the guy on the life raft or not?

Well it's not working.......Amazon paid 0 in coporate taxes......ZERO.........
If you want to fix the problem remove the deductions.....that will make rich people pay.........we all know this....so why isn't it done?

You are completely out of tune with life in America if that's what you really believe.

You can tax the big guy, initiate expensive regulations, force them to overpay employees, and the big guy doesn't lose a dime. He passes ALL his losses to us little people, and we end up paying all those extra costs.

"homosexuality causes early death"................... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Actually its a scientifically proven fact. Homosexuality is often the cause of aids. There are other illnesses as well caused by various Gay practices. If people want to engage in homosexuality, so be it.

But it still isn't very healthy.

Forum List

Back