Biden going to raise tax on tobacco...so no one earning under $400k uses Tobacco?

We can make a list of things that "cost" the country from poor eating to lack of exercise. It's a stupid argument. The point is the commies will never allow their cash flow to all their social programs to go away. That includes state and local programs that are funded with cigarette taxes and have been for decades. That's why they will never make tobacco illegal.
You’re making a stupid argument by overstating the importance of tobacco tax revenue. It’s a drop in the bucket in tax revenue. It’s not finding “all their social programs”. I can’t even come close to paying for the massive costs of smoking.

Cigarette taxes are incredible effective. Tax a thing, you get less of it. Smoking isn’t just bad for people, it’s bad for the country. It’s simple enough, I find it hard that people are against it.

They’re probably just reflexively opposing anything democrats support.

You’re making a stupid argument by overstating the importance of tobacco tax revenue. It’s a drop in the bucket in tax revenue. It’s not finding “all their social programs”. I can’t even come close to paying for the massive costs of smoking.

Cigarette taxes are incredible effective. Tax a thing, you get less of it. Smoking isn’t just bad for people, it’s bad for the country. It’s simple enough, I find it hard that people are against it.

They’re probably just reflexively opposing anything democrats support.
So you support excessive taxes on all the foods that make people fat since that costs the country far more than smoking.

Got it.

EVERYONE is going to get hit with a higher tax bill thanks to Biden.

Also a higher GASOLINE BILL, ELECTRIC BILL, GROCERY BILL, CLOTHES.....you name it.

As a matter of fact, can we name ANYTHING that has become MORE AFFORDABLE under biden?

Because it’s nonsense. Food is necessary to live. Tobacco is not.
Ho-Hos and Twinkies aren't necessary to live, Dumbass.

Here is what YOU said:

Smoking isn’t just bad for people, it’s bad for the country. It’s simple enough, I find it hard that people are against it.

Try to be consistent for once in your pathetic life.

Ho-Hos and Twinkies aren't necessary to live, Dumbass.

Here is what YOU said:

Smoking isn’t just bad for people, it’s bad for the country. It’s simple enough, I find it hard that people are against it.

Try to be consistent for once in your pathetic life.
They’re calories. Calories are necessary to live.

You can’t tax calories without taxing something necessary to live.

So it is your position that Twinkies are necessary to live? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

I can honestly say I haven't had one for most likely 35 years, and yet I'm still alive. Strange.
If a man were stranded in a lifeboat with a crate of twinkies, would he throw them over the edge because they’re “unhealthy”?

If a man were stranded in a lifeboat with a crate of twinkies, would he throw them over the edge because they’re “unhealthy”?
We can make an tax exemption for that guy, Fuckwit. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Now, show me where I said to tax "calories" Dumbass.

We can make an tax exemption for that guy, Fuckwit. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Now, show me where I said to tax "calories" Dumbass.
You want to tax food.

Food is calories. Tax food means you tax calories. This isn’t rocket science.

So are the twinkies necessary to live for the guy on the life raft or not?

That’s essentially the purpose of the alternative minimum tax.
Well it's not working.......Amazon paid 0 in coporate taxes......ZERO.........
If you want to fix the problem remove the deductions.....that will make rich people pay.........we all know this....so why isn't it done?

You want to tax food.

Food is calories. Tax food means you tax calories. This isn’t rocket science.

So are the twinkies necessary to live for the guy on the life raft or not?
Keep moving the goal posts when losing, loser.

Where did I say I wanted to tax food or calories?

Try to stay on topic for once you blithering idiot.

Well it's not working.......Amazon paid 0 in coporate taxes......ZERO.........
If you want to fix the problem remove the deductions.....that will make rich people pay.........we all know this....so why isn't it done?
Amazon pays zero because they’re constantly reinvesting. Building warehouses, adding employees, new services. They’re not paying taxes because they’re taking dodgy deductions, they’re not paying taxes because their income goes right back into the business.

I wish this was captured more in the conversation but it’s not.

Keep moving the goal posts when losing, loser.

Where did I say I wanted to tax food or calories?

Try to stay on topic for once you blithering idiot.
Fair enough. You didn’t say it.

Where did I say I wanted to tax food?

Amazon pays zero because they’re constantly reinvesting. Building warehouses, adding employees, new services. They’re not paying taxes because they’re taking dodgy deductions, they’re not paying taxes because their income goes right back into the business.

I wish this was captured more in the conversation but it’s not.
Must be why Bezos is worth $100 billion.

Such a bizarre thread to be started by a far right wing nutsack. I would expect the right wing nutsacks to say "smoking is a choice" and to stick to their mantra that many of these people "don't pay taxes", as they do not pay federal income tax. So hey, looks like they still don't pay taxes, right?

You RWNJs need to get your stories straight.

Fair enough. You didn’t say it.

Where did I say I wanted to tax food?
I never claimed you did say you wanted to tax food. I gave you the opportunity to show consistency for once by claiming you wanted to tax junk food like tobacco since it causes way more costs to society than tobacco.

You failed to be consistent, and instead went down your usual rabbit hole trying to hide your hypocrisy. Unfortunately for you, I didn't let you get away with it.

Forum List

Back