Biden demands gas stations lower their prices. “Do it now!”

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
President Joe Biden demanded Wednesday that gas stations start lowering their prices, in his latest attempt to address record-high prices this summer.

“To the companies running gas stations and setting those prices at the pump, this is a time of war, global peril, Ukraine,” he said.

Joe Biden Demands Gas Stations Lower Prices: 'Do It Now'

It's pretty clear that nobody at the top knows how anything works and that should scare the shit out of you.

President Joe Biden demanded Wednesday that gas stations start lowering their prices, in his latest attempt to address record-high prices this summer.

“To the companies running gas stations and setting those prices at the pump, this is a time of war, global peril, Ukraine,” he said.

It's pretty clear that nobody at the top knows how anything works and that should scare the shit out of you.
It is supposed to be implemented by the gasoline tax holiday(that will cause the debt to rise up again, but it is okay as long as it is a democrat doing it), and he wants the mom and pop gasoline stations to start lowering now. But if Congress doesnt pass the resolution, then the stations get fucked again by Joe Biteme and Nan from SanFransicko.

The less gasoline we buy the less we have to bitch about. Don't shop UNLESS life will become a mess. Gasoline prices increase the cost of everything.

The price of gas is so high, it would be cheaper to buy cocaine and just run everywhere.

The less gasoline we buy the less we have to bitch about. Don't shop UNLESS life will become a mess. Gasoline prices increase the cost of everything.
i guess you ride your bike every where right? What about the truck drivers and train operators who have to use diesel fuel to move food and other goods around, you think that people who dont use gasoline is going to help the truck drivers? And if people buy less, you know what happens in a year or two? "DEPRESSION" as no one is working because no one is buying....

To Joe:

Dunno about everywhere else, but here in the Columbia area of SC, prices have already started to drop. Last week, I was seeing gas prices upwards of 4.59/gal.

Today? I bought gas at only 4.22/gal. I'd say that is a pretty decent price drop, and I hope it continues to go lower. To tell the truth, if it gets to around 3.10/gal, I'll be happy.

Wow... a big 18 cents off the price of gas, when it probably raises that in a couple weeks. Today cost us $68.o0 to fill a ten gal can for the lawn mower. Wnde how llong since Biden even put a gal of gas his his own car??? Why would he have even owned on all these 40-50 years he has been in congress?

Maybe it's time for a Congressional investigation into these rogue gas station owners crippling our country!!
YEAH GO GET EM! DEMOCRATS!!!! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

Dunno about everywhere else, but here in the Columbia area of SC, prices have already started to drop. Last week, I was seeing gas prices upwards of 4.59/gal.

Today? I bought gas at only 4.22/gal. I'd say that is a pretty decent price drop, and I hope it continues to go lower. To tell the truth, if it gets to around 3.10/gal, I'll be happy.
^^ and there we have it. Another dumb Dem who is grateful for the high gas prices. “It could be worse”.

Sound familiar? Like the idiots who get WuFlu for the third time but are “grateful” for their third booster.

Sorry Joe. You might think you're the President of the United States, but that was just a dream. This is actually 2005 and you're still a Senator. You took a nasty bump on the head last night when you fell down those stairs.

BTW, Jill says she's sorry for leaving her dress on the stairs, and some guy named Barack Obama says he'll be by to check on you.

Now click your heels together three times are repeat this: "There's no place like home...there's no place like home...there's no place like home..."

^^ and there we have it. Another dumb Dem who is grateful for the high gas prices. “It could be worse”.

Sound familiar? Like the idiots who get WuFlu for the third time but are “grateful” for their third booster.

One would think the liberal vaxxers would get down on their knees and thank President Trump for their miraculous vaccine. But no.

Ever see those "I did it" stickers depicting old Brandon pointing at the gas price? I bought a dozen on the internet and so far I put one on a local gas pump. Checked it about four hours later coming back from town and it was still there.

Forum List

Back