Is it worth indicting someone for collecting campaign donations that then get laundered into their pocket through a business entity?

Does laundering political donations for your private gain warrant prosecution?

• Indict Andrew Gillum, but not Donald Trump

• Indict Donald Trump, but not Andrew Gillum

• Indict both of them

• Indict neither of them because corruption is a form of capitalism.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
In this corner we have a grifter who cheats on his wife and takes political cash for himself. And in this corner we have a grifter who cheats on his wife and takes political cash for himself. The only real difference between them is their color. Blue, red, of course. So which one will you cheer on? Let's not monkey this up, folks.

Andrew Gillum, DeSantis' 2018 opponent, indicted for wire fraud, false statements

Trump’s raising of $250m for fund that ‘did not exist’ suggests possible fraud

In this corner we have a grifter who cheats on his wife and takes political cash for himself. And in this corner we have a grifter who cheats on his wife and takes political cash for himself. The only real difference between them is their color. Blue, red, of course. So which one will you cheer on? Let's not monkey this up, folks.

Andrew Gillum, DeSantis' 2018 opponent, indicted for wire fraud, false statements

Can't stop lying about Trump can you? See a doctor, loon.

If our Judicial system is to ever become unfucked and be legitimate again at some point you are going to have to have actual equal justice where everyone is held accountable.

Ok. everyone who believes that will ever happen please raise your hand.
- One...two...three. Three.

Congrats, you three are delusional.

Let's say the day actually comes when there is the smallest interest in doing so.

Who gets arrested 1st? The guy you can't stand in the other party? The crook in your own party? One of each? Who goes 1st?

Relax - like I said, it's never going to happen.

If our Judicial system is to ever become unfucked and be legitimate again at some point you are going to have to have actual equal justice where everyone is held accountable.

Ok. everyone who believes that will ever happen please raise your hand.
- One...two...three. Three.

Congrats, you three are delusional.

Let's say the day actually comes when there is the smallest interest in doing so.

Who gets arrested 1st? The guy you can't stand in the other party? The crook in your own party? One of each? Who goes 1st?

Relax - like I said, it's never going to happen.

If I understand this correctly, you're saying that everyone may as well settle for the hypocrisy of others because that's just how the world works.

I have to say that would be rather hypocritical considering how much you complain about Democrats' hypocrisy.

the hatred of Trump by the left and their deep state cronies is so extreme if they had anything on Trump they would have sentenced him to death by lethal injection then firing squad to be hung by the neck until dead and the then electric chair to top it off ... and then they would sentence his remains to 100 yrs in solitary ... they have nothing ... its just more leftist killers of the unborn bullshit .... they will treat the republican that wins the nomination just as hatefully ..NO MATTER WHO IT IS !

the hatred of Trump by the left and their deep state cronies is so extreme if they had anything on Trump they would have sentenced him to death by lethal injection then firing squad to be hung by the neck until dead and the then electric chair to top it off ... and then they would sentence his remains to 100 life sentences ... they have nothing ... its just more leftist killers of the unborn bullshit .... they will treat the republican that wins the nomination just as hatefully ..NO MATTER WHO IT IS !

Trump has deep state fantasies too.

Both should be wearing orange.

If I understand this correctly, you're saying that everyone may as well settle for the hypocrisy of others because that's just how the world works.

I have to say that would be rather hypocritical considering how much you complain about Democrats' hypocrisy.
I'm not asking for anyone to settle for anything.

Rage against the hypocrisy, the double standards, the corruption...but in order for it to end the people who are responsible for it must be the ones to affect the change.

That is like asking a politician to voluntarily take a pay cut, to pass term limits that would keep them from staying years in office....it's like asking someone to cut their own throat.

That's not hypocrisy - its realism.

I am not a 'Trumpster', not a 'Person'-1st' kind of guy...but ask a die hard Trump follower if Trump should go to jail over a legitimate crime.

The answer would most probably be, 'If 'X' (Democrat) goes to jail 1st for THEIR crimes.'

If person 'A' commits a crime, whether they should go to jail or not should not depend on who else committed crimes / that crime, if the person got punished or not, etc... If Person 'A' broke the law they should be held accountable - period. So should everyone else...

...but it doesn't work that way. The people in power / control won't allow it to work that way.

If I had a magic wand I would wave it & probably over half of our govt _ politicians (BOTH sides) would instantly be in jail for crimes committed, crimes from which they have been protected.

Again, it doesn't work like that (magic wand). Our Justice System is BROKEN. IMO, there isn't anyone alive, willing, or powerful enough to fix it.

I try to do my little part, rail against it like everyone, vote, etc....but I am also realistic.

The douche bag Democrat who just got indicted for 21 felonies? He had the poor privilege of being a small, unimportant fish / player, not important enough to be protected.

A few weeks ago Pelosi admitted to being busted / caught for Insider Trading AGAIN ... then tried to negotiate under what conditions she would finally obey the law ('I will start adhering to Insider Trafing Laws IF...')

Excuse me....WTF?

She needed to be bent over a desk, frisked, cuffed, and perp-walked at that very second, the Arrogant, corrupt bitch!

Was she?
No.

Has she been indicted?
No.

Will she be?
No.

Is that hypocritical to say?
No. It's being realistic.

Forum List

Back