Biden and the Green Energy Goons are destroying truckers. Diesel is 6 dollars a gallon!!!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I know the big push is to have ev vehicles but that won't work with otr trucks in most cases. The more weight the more power you need, the more needed the bigger the batteries get, the bigger the batteries the more weight there. I'm sure at some point the weight presented by batteries requires is negated by the power they produce and you only increase output and travel distance by say 1/4 of a batteries potential.

Then you have charge time which would be insane. Lower allowable distance vs diesel. And the material used for and waste created by the energy source needed to charge those batteries would cancel out anything created by a diesel truck that was prevented.

There is a reason why he is declaring his war on gas and diesel, and everything else and it isn't for the environment. It's some other reason. Even if he was a total dummy he is the president, he has all kinds of advisors and staff that tell him the results of his action. It isn't like he is oblivious to it.

I may not be an Harvard graduate, but even I understand you can't make big sweeping life altering changes to an entire country so rapidly. They take time, planning, preparation to get them to work. Breaking, or even slightly lessening dependence on fossil fuels is a 15 or 20 year plan.

But at the end of the day he doesn't give a shit because he doesn't effect him.

Somehow Joe Biden got it in his head that his job is to transform the country.

It's not just truckers. Most farm equipment is run on diesel too.
High fuel & reduced crops from fertilizer shortages, drought, govt regs, etc...
This means higher costs for less product & more financial burdens on struggling farmers, ranchers, etc.
Higher prices for food & real reductions in supply are on the horizon, much worse than we see now.
I'm cutting back my herd since feed & hay prices are so high & supplies are looking sketchy for next season
Shit's gonna get real

It may not be destroying Truckers, but it is definitely destroying supply chains.

Gee, isn't that one of the hot button issues in this country today? Shortages of things like baby formula and food?

Everything anyone can touch in their house right now was shipped from somewhere using a Truck.

Democrats: Indifferent or oblivious, or both.

IMG_20220516_201212675_HDR.jpg

Truck stop in Illinois as the sun sets.

Drove into South Chicago this morning at 6:45... Above the posted speed from I-55 all the way to Halstead.

Each raise in fuel prices brings more raises in all products. "Change" America, Obama said. Well we see the results of how the Dems "change" our nation. Open borders and inflation will have bad consequences.

Forum List

Back