Remember What Georgia Sheriffs Said About That College Bus?? They Lied

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Newly released body camera footage of Georgia sheriff’s deputies stopping a majority-Black lacrosse team's bus shows the officers rifling through the players’ personal items — after the sheriff asserted the deputies did no such thing. Liberty County Sheriff William Bowman said in a statement Tuesday that "no personal items on the bus or any person were searched.” But the body camera footage tells another story.

Footage obtained by the Delaware News Journal shows deputies going through several bags, digging through makeup, inspecting medicine, and even opening a wrapped gift. “It gives me a sense of relief so that everybody else can see what they did to us and how we felt in that moment,” said Anderson, a rising junior. “They were searching through our belongings and luggage for 20 minutes. I remember them going through my friend’s and she was saying, ‘That’s my bag,’ and they were looking through her panties.”

I mean it is human nature sometimes to immediately deny something when you are called out on it -- so I can understand the police habit to just deny it, even tho they know there is footage that will show they are lying...the key is to get the lie out first and hope the truth won't overpower that lie..and even if the truth makes it look bad, so what? It's the police....yea, some uppity black kids had their stuff searched thru, so what.....they deserved it.....if they want to avoid something like that, they should get their money up and charter a plane like a real university does....all of that talk about I will rise up against the government if they violate "my freedoms, my rights" is for real Americans who are upset that someone else they know had to pay grazing fees and stuff.....not this crap these college kids are mad about.....

HT_gerald_delemus_jef_160303_16x9_992.jpg

"Newly released body camera footage of Georgia sheriff’s deputies stopping a majority-Black lacrosse team's bus shows the officers rifling through the players’ personal items — after the sheriff asserted the deputies did no such thing. Liberty County Sheriff William Bowman said in a statement Tuesday that "no personal items on the bus or any person were searched.” But the body camera footage tells another story.

Footage obtained by the Delaware News Journal shows deputies going through several bags, digging through makeup, inspecting medicine, and even opening a wrapped gift. “It gives me a sense of relief so that everybody else can see what they did to us and how we felt in that moment,” said Anderson, a rising junior. “They were searching through our belongings and luggage for 20 minutes. I remember them going through my friend’s and she was saying, ‘That’s my bag,’ and they were looking through her panties.”

I mean it is human nature sometimes to immediately deny something when you are called out on it -- so I can understand the police habit to just deny it, even tho they know there is footage that will show they are lying...the key is to get the lie out first and hope the truth won't overpower that lie..and even if the truth makes it look bad, so what? It's the police....yea, some uppity black kids had their stuff searched thru, so what.....they deserved it.....if they want to avoid something like that, they should get their money up and charter a plane like a real university does....all of that talk about I will rise up against the government if they violate "my freedoms, my rights" is for real Americans who are upset that someone else they know had to pay grazing fees and stuff.....not this crap these college kids are mad about.....

View attachment 645441
So what the fuck does the story have to do with the picture? You are such a creep. No i change that, you are a Joe Biden Voter. And Joe Biteme, the VP of the brown turd Obammy has denied everything that he has caused, high inflation, high gasoline price, increase in crime, low moral of the US citizens. Tell me about lying you scum of the Earth.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Wow they didn't even have a cause for the search from the start and they made assumption without cause too.

The Sheriff should be FIRED and the Deputies as well and start over since the whole thing was a pile of bullshit from the start.

They were stopped over a "traffic violation" then proceed with the illegal search.

"The team was headed back to Delaware after playing three games in Florida when the deputies pulled over their bus. They first spoke with the bus driver, Tim Jones, who is Black, and cited a traffic violation. That’s when deputies entered the bus and told the team members they weren’t allowed to have marijuana or any drug paraphernalia like scales."

bolding mine

There was ZERO probable cause to run on!

So what the fuck does the story have to do with the picture? You are such a creep. No i change that, you are a Joe Biden Voter. And Joe Biteme, the VP of the brown turd Obammy has denied everything that he has caused, high inflation, high gasoline price, increase in crime, low moral of the US citizens. Tell me about lying you scum of the Earth.

View attachment 645444
^ Triggered ^

Government ACTUALLY violates the constitutional rights of people.....Conservatives look the other way....."bunch of black kids, who cares...."

Government attempts to enforce fees incurred over the span of years -- suddenly folks swoop in with sniper rifles aimed at the cops....

Conservatives: "woo-hoo, freedom!!!"

maxresdefault.jpg

Keep sucking that authoritarian dick, bitch..

Wow they didn't even have a cause for the search from the start and they made assumption without cause too.

The Sheriff should be FIRED and the Deputies as well and start over since the whole thing was a pile of bullshit from the start.

They were stopped over a "traffic violation" then proceed with the illegal search.

"The team was headed back to Delaware after playing three games in Florida when the deputies pulled over their bus. They first spoke with the bus driver, Tim Jones, who is Black, and cited a traffic violation. That’s when deputies entered the bus and told the team members they weren’t allowed to have marijuana or any drug paraphernalia like scales."

bolding mine

Maybe this is a cause of Defund The Police, where the police are just trying to score on some pot that they could take and sell on the black market, because of their lack of funding?

^ Triggered ^

Government ACTUALLY violates the constitutional rights of people.....Conservatives look the other way....."bunch of black kids, who cares...."

Government attempts to enforce fees incurred over the span of years -- suddenly folks swoop in with sniper rifles aimed at the cops....

Conservatives: "woo-hoo, freedom!!!"

View attachment 645446

Keep sucking that authoritarian dick, bitch..
Interesting that you say we look the other way, while you a black creep, looks the other way when 1000s of blacks are murdered by blacks yearly.

bolding mine

A K9 drug sniffing dog was called in and alerted on the bus - THAT is Probable Cause, genius.

Interesting that you say we look the other way, while you a black creep, looks the other way when 1000s of blacks are murdered by blacks yearly.
Question....

What did you do specifically to stop white on white crime?? Since we now see it is your duty to stop whites from committing crimes against other whites nationwide

Maybe you can teach me how I can stop shootings from happening in Chicago or Phoenix even tho I live in Southlake, Texas.....does it involve a cape?

Because so far, the way I stop it is by not committing crimes....and advocating for policies and principles that are ANTITHETICAL to crime......or do you think I get happy like you do when black people kill each other?

A K9 drug sniffing dog was called in and alerted on the bus - THAT is Probable Cause, genius.
Some alert
Outstanding work by the K9

No drugs found

They tie up the driver with chatter to give the dog time to show up on scene, then magically……there is an “alert”

If the dog alerts on a specific bag, they have grounds to search that bag
Alerting on a whole bus does not give you a right to search the whole bus

Where was the probable cause genius?

"One of the deputies is heard saying they do these searches and sometimes find drugs, large amounts of money and trafficked children. The deputies then deploy a drug-sniffing dog to find any evidence in their luggage."

LOL

"University president Tony Allen wrote in a statement on Monday that he is “incensed” by the incident and noted that “nothing illegal was discovered in this search.” He said there is a thin line between “safe and victimized” that particularly impacts minorities. He said the university will not let the encounter go and officials have reached out to Georgia law enforcement to explore “options for recourse.” University officials did not immediately respond to a request for comment from NBC News."

bolding mine

:oops8: :laughing0301:

They are law enforcement, who just so happen to be able to legally lie all of the time.

Why wouldn't they?

No, it is not.......they had no probable cause to search that bus to begin with....

_gop-FJ3Yx03UUAATVQ0.jpg

But we are already aware that you dic suckers are more than willing to lick the boot if you think that boot is coming down on the necks of those "others"

Legal Information Institute

Probable Cause​

Excerpt:

Definition​

Probable cause is a requirement found in the Fourth Amendment that must usually be met before police make an arrest, conduct a search, or receive a warrant. Courts usually find probable cause when there is a reasonable basis for believing that a crime may have been committed (for an arrest) or when evidence of the crime is present in the place to be searched (for a search). Under exigent circumstances, probable cause can also justify a warrantless search or seizure. Persons arrested without a warrant are required to be brought before a competent authority shortly after the arrest for a prompt judicial determination of probable cause.

LINK

A bus load of young women just left a NCAA sanctioned game isn't credible probable cause at all.

First. The reason for the initial stop. There is no law against a tour bus going into the passing lane. So the deputies lied and claimed there was such a law as an excuse to stop the bus.

Second. The “K9” apparently false alerted since there were no drugs found. For us to accept that as Probable Cause shouldn’t we track how often the dog false alerts? The argument is that the dogs can smell the drugs. But if they are mistaken half the time does that still qualify as probable cause?

Third. The Sheriff lied. Now either he did this because he was lied to. Or because he hoped to delay the truth in the hopes that other newer news would bury it to old news.

So you tell me. We’re the cops in the right?

Question....

What did you do specifically to stop white on white crime?? Since we now see it is your duty to stop whites from committing crimes against other whites nationwide

Maybe you can teach me how I can stop shootings from happening in Chicago or Phoenix even tho I live in Southlake, Texas.....does it involve a cape?

Because so far, the way I stop it is by not committing crimes....and advocating for policies and principles that are ANTITHETICAL to crime......or do you think I get happy like you do when black people kill each other?
I live in a neighborhood that has not only white families, black families, but interracial families also. We treat each other with respect and there is no crime where we live. Interesting that everyone who lives here is law abiding and living the American dream. Why? Because we are US citizens, not just groups of people, that the progressive left tries to pit against each other. Oh yeah, we live in Florida also, where we have many freedoms.

A bus load of young women just left a NCAA sanctioned game isn't credible probable cause at all.

In this day and age, believing that these law enforcement officers were out on the streets hunting for Blacks is preposterous. Do you really think they were intending to commit professional suicide?

P.S. What does "a NCAA sanctioned game" have to do with "probable cause?"

Forum List

Back