Ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio found guilty of criminal contempt

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

"Former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio was found guilty on Monday of criminal contempt.

Arpaio, 85, was charged with misdemeanor contempt of court, declaring that he willfully defied a judge's order in 2011 to stop traffic patrols that targeted immigrants, Fox 10 Phoenix reported.

He is expected to be sentenced on Oct. 5 and faces up to six months in jail if convicted.

Arpaio's lawyers argued that the former sheriff did not intend to break the law."

THOUGHTS:

1. MIS-CARRIAGE OF JUSTICE:
There was NO INTENT to break the law, just as Comey argued for Hillary, who was not indicted for a lack of intent...and for stupidity. (Maybe if Joe's lawyers had argued he was too stupid to know he was breaking the law, like Hillary, he would not have been charged, as well.
:p

2. God bless him, Joe broke the law. He fought his own 'Don Quixote' fight against illegals and an illegal administration who protected illegals, drug traffickers, human traffickers and sanctuary cities. Obama's DOJ went after him to stop him, and Joe made it easy for them by breaking the court order...and did not have his own President and US AG to protect him from charges. Despite so many others committing crimes and being allowed to go 'scott free', Joe broke the law and deserves punishment.

That being said, I loved some of Joe's methods and actions.
- Pink prison jumpsuits
- Baloney sandwiches
- History and cooking channels only when a court made him give prisoners TV

...the time criminals in his jail were being interviewed - when they complained about all of the above Joe chimed in by saying, "Then you shouldn't have broken the law!" :p THAT is some funny shite, right there!

He believed like I do - prison isn't supposed to be a summer camp, vacation, or retreat.

Shame on you for violating the court order, Joe, but here's to a memorable career otherwise.

:salute: :p

"Former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio was found guilty on Monday of criminal contempt.

Arpaio, 85, was charged with misdemeanor contempt of court, declaring that he willfully defied a judge's order in 2011 to stop traffic patrols that targeted immigrants, Fox 10 Phoenix reported.

He is expected to be sentenced on Oct. 5 and faces up to six months in jail if convicted.

Arpaio's lawyers argued that the former sheriff did not intend to break the law."

THOUGHTS:

There was NO INTENT to break the law, just as Comey argued for Hillary, who was not indicted for a lack of intent...and for stupidity. (Maybe if Joe's lawyers had argued he was too stupid to know he was breaking the law, like Hillary, he would not have been charged, as well.

2. God bless him, Joe broke the law. He fought his own 'Don Quixote' fight against illegals and an illegal administration who protected illegals, drug traffickers, human traffickers and sanctuary cities. Obama's DOJ went after him to stop him, and Joe made it easy for them by breaking the court order...and did not have his own President and US AG to protect him from charges. Despite so many others committing crimes and being allowed to go 'scott free', Joe broke the law and deserves punishment.

- Pink prison jumpsuits
- Baloney sandwiches

...the time criminals in his jail were being interviewed - when they complained about all of the above Joe chimed in by saying, "Then you shouldn't have broken the law!" :p THAT is some funny shite, right there!

He believed like I do - prison isn't supposed to be a summer camp, vacation, or retreat.

Shame on you for violating the court order, Joe, but here's to a memorable career otherwise.

Anyone that would imprison Joe is an asshole.

- Pink prison jumpsuits
- Baloney sandwiches

I hope Joe like baloney sandwiches

THOUGHTS:

- Pink prison jumpsuits
- Baloney sandwiches

Well, he's not a Clinton.

How is it that Hillary is not doing hard time?

Never mind.

THOUGHTS:

- Pink prison jumpsuits
- Baloney sandwiches

If Joe gets locked up, his asshole will probably be his biggest concern.

THOUGHTS:

- Pink prison jumpsuits
- Baloney sandwiches

No, the only asshole here is Sheriff Joe - and the only reason he might not go to prison is his age.

Last edited:

THOUGHTS:

- Pink prison jumpsuits
- Baloney sandwiches

I think you might want to do a little more research on the case before you continue making a fool of yourself.

Are you kidding me? Have you seen that big ol' man? That old man could probably beat 'you' to death.

Are you kidding me? Have you seen that big ol' man? That old man could probably beat 'you' to death.

He's like 5'4, 200 lbs, and he's 85 years old.

Your idol worship is entertaining, but also utterly retarded.

He's like 5'4, 200 lbs, and he's 85 years old.
You underestimate the elderly and a former police sheriff......not to mention that whoever 1st thought of and posted about someone wanting to sodomize 'that' needs psychological help... :p

THOUGHTS:

- Pink prison jumpsuits
- Baloney sandwiches

I sincerely hope that embarrassment to LE is put in a pink diaper, and spends six months in a tent in August.

Looks good on Joe

635769010287640184-arpaio-baloney.jpg

THOUGHTS:

- Pink prison jumpsuits
- Baloney sandwiches

I think you might want to do a little more research on the case before you continue making a fool of yourself.
As a RESIDENT of Maricopa county for ten plus years you have NO idea what you are talking about!

THOUGHTS:

- Pink prison jumpsuits
- Baloney sandwiches

I sincerely hope that embarrassment to LE is put in a pink diaper, and spends six months in a tent in August.
lE......is lesbians everywhere?

Forum List

Back