Bibi Uses Congress Speech In New Campaign Ad, Just As Critics Warned

Yawn...and Obama tried to interfere in the elections. That doesn't bother you at all does it?

um... not quite. our congress tried to meddle in Israel's elections. by why quibble, right?

I've yet to see you get anything correct.

that's funny coming from someone who is always wrong and never states anything in a factually correct manner.

but do tell how the president tried to interfere in the election when congress was trying to skew it by inviting bibi to speak two weeks before the election.

we'll wait while you ask someone who actually knows.

I already did while you were flapping your pie hole, pay attention

then you should know more than you sound like you do.

try reading and learning.

that is all. :cuckoo:

Ignored....you're just too much stupid and annoying in one thread

Why didn't Speaker Boehner also invite Netanyahu's opposition and allow them equal time before Congress?
You want Netanyahu 's opponent to come here and propagandize FOR Iran?

no... we want neocon wackjobs who want to bomb bomb bomb iran.

if you knew anything about the positions of the Israeli candidates you would no that no one is propagandizing FOR Iran.

but that doesn't mean they're rightwingnuts.

You're off topic

i'd suggest you don't know what that term means either.

but keep spewing. i'm amused.

Why didn't Speaker Boehner also invite Netanyahu's opposition and allow them equal time before Congress?

if you knew anything about the positions of the Israeli candidates you would no that no one is propagandizing FOR Iran.

Then there's no point to the opposition coming here to speak before Congress is there?

What Netanyahu should have done was have a campaign spot on how obama was influencing the election.

um... not quite. our congress tried to meddle in Israel's elections. by why quibble, right?

I've yet to see you get anything correct.

that's funny coming from someone who is always wrong and never states anything in a factually correct manner.

but do tell how the president tried to interfere in the election when congress was trying to skew it by inviting bibi to speak two weeks before the election.

we'll wait while you ask someone who actually knows.

I already did while you were flapping your pie hole, pay attention

then you should know more than you sound like you do.

try reading and learning.

that is all. :cuckoo:

Ignored....you're just too much stupid and annoying in one thread

please do ignore me. I know snookie... it must suck for you being made to look as stupid as you are.

still waiting to hear how it was the president and not congress who tried to influence the election.

or are you too busy mouthing off to actually let your brain operate?

Then there's no point to the opposition coming here to speak before Congress is there?

What Netanyahu should have done was have a campaign spot on how obama was influencing the election.

I don't think they should have come.

but neither should Netanyahu. congress needs to let go of the obamaderangement. it's making our country look bad.

Netanyahu was here to advance his own cause. Why does that surprise anyone?
First and foremost he is a politician and add to that he is a politician on the campaign trail.
Hope he hears Wilford Brimley voice ask:
What'd you figure you'd do after government service, BiBi?

It was fine until Obungles stumble bummed into office

You never even read the link. You're far too dumb to play with.

Yeah OK Fauxahontas, since when did injuns become so anti Semite? Afraid Israel is going to get your fair share of the government teat?

The article was written by a Jew.

Yeah OK Fauxahontas, since when did injuns become so anti Semite? Afraid Israel is going to get your fair share of the government teat?

I'm talking about YOU. I've read enough of you to recognize what you are.

I'm talking about YOU. I've read enough of you to recognize what you are.

Where is your compassion for Palestinians? Native Americans know what it's like to have their land stolen.

Netanyahu's Main Challenger Widens Lead In Israeli Pre-Election Poll

JERUSALEM, March 12 (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu launched a last-minute media blitz on Thursday to counter what appears to be a rising tide of support for his main opponent in next week's election, the centrist Zionist Union.

The latest opinion polls show momentum shifting to Zionist Union after weeks of running neck-and-neck with Netanyahu's right-wing Likud, and the premier again warned voters who have abandoned his party for like-minded challengers that without their votes, he could lose.

Forecast to win up to 24 seats to Likud's 21 in the 120-member parliament, Zionist Union hopes the gap will be wide enough to persuade Israel's president to ask its leader, Labor party chief Isaac Herzog, rather than Netanyahu, to try to form a coalition government after Tuesday's balloting.

"If we don't close the gap in the coming days, there is certainly a risk that Tzipi Livni and Bougie Herzog will be the next prime ministers," Netanyahu told Channel 2 in one of two primetime television interviews, using Herzog's nickname.

Under his Zionist Union alliance with centrist Livni, Herzog would serve as Israel's leader for two years and then hand over to the country's most prominent woman politician for the remainder of their government's slated four-year term.

More: Netanyahu's Main Challenger Widens Lead In Israeli Pre-Election Poll

We can only hope...

Forum List

Back