Did the lead Democrat in Congress encourage Israelis to commit an insurrection?

I don’t hear you calling out the lying Dems calling Jan 6th an insurrection, nor the Dems using that lie to try and kick Trump off the ballot.

What Schumer is doing is undermining the leader of an ally, trying to turn his constituents against him and kick him out of power.

Dems are disgusting.
And you will not hear that from me. The insurrectionist are Benedict Donald and his indicted co-conspirators . Most of the protesters turn rioters were dupes and were not in on the plot to overturn the valid election of 2020. The back stabbing Benedict is charged with:

a. A conspiracy to defraud the United States by using dishonesty, fraud, and deceit to impair, obstruct, and defeat the lawful federal government function by which the results of the presidential election are collected, counted, and certified by the federal government, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 371;

b. A conspiracy to corruptly obstruct and impede the January 6 congressional proceeding at which the collected results of the presidential election are counted and certified ("the certification proceeding"), in violation of 18U.S.C. § 1512(k);and

c. A conspiracy against the right to vote and to have one's vote counted, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 241

The Constitution is clear, the states have near complete control over their election. Nothing in the Constitution gives the feds the right to tell the states who can or cannot be disqualified from their ballots. Lincoln did not appear on any of the Rebel States ballots.

What’s wrong with bloodbath? It’s true that if Biden wins, he will kill off traditional cars and leave people stuck with expensive EVs that constantly need charging. It will indeed be a bloodbath.
The trouble is that Trump’s most ardent admirers don’t see it as a metaphor, like when he mentions second amendment solutions.

In his speech, Schumer called for the citizens of an allied nation - Israel - to throw Netanyahu out of office and choose a new Prime Minister. What business does he have encouraging Israelis to commit an Insurrection against the Israeli leader whose goal it is to wipe out HAMAS?!

Joe Lieberman says he’s never heard anything like it!

(A far-left liberal Jew blaming Israel. With friends like him, who needs enemies?)

Haha, no, he did not call for an insurrection. What he called for is done during elections. Don’t be so dramatic. With the amount of money the Us sends to Israel on a yearly basis I think our leaders have every right to weigh in, don’t you?

Yup and they should get pardoned.

Your side attacked a Federal Court house for months. Threw feces, piss, and rotten crap at Federal officers. Burnt buildings.

So take your outrage and shove it where the sun dont shine.
I don't support rioters like you do. I support Biden's position. " “Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

Keep your poutrage out there on your sleeve where everyone can see it and laugh.

I don't support rioters like you do. I support Biden's position. " “Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

Keep your poutrage out there on your sleeve where everyone can see it and laugh.
I seen your sides version. You SUCK

Have you white fuckups bought the video feed to watch starving Palestinian children die yet?

Or you still watching Ukrainian children dying.
Did you watch the video where the Muslim terrorists cut off Jewish babies’ heads, set toddlers on fire and burned them alive, raped women while slicing off their breasts with a dull knife and tossed the bloody tissues around like balls, baked a baby in the oven, stabbed entire families to death?

You Jew-haters act like October 7th never happened. Sympathy only for the Palestinian side while you demonize innocent Jews. I suspect you or a family member of yours is connected to HAMAS, or else you’re just another antisemitic leftist.

You‘re going to hell, you know.

Did you watch the video where the Muslim terrorists cut off Jewish babies’ heads, set toddlers on fire and burned them alive, raped women while slicing off their breasts with a dull knife and tossed the bloody tissues around like balls, baked a baby in the oven, stabbed entire families to death?
No, because half of that shit never happened, even the IDF has backed away from some of these claims.

You Jew-haters act like October 7th never happened. Sympathy only for the Palestinian side while you demonize innocent Jews. I suspect you or a family member of yours is connected to HAMAS, or else you’re just another antisemitic leftist.

You‘re going to hell, you know.
Or maybe some of us just don't think killing 1700 Jewish invaders justifies murdering 40,000 Palestinians, including 13,000 Children.

Have you white fuckups bought the video feed to watch starving Palestinian children die yet?

Or you still watching Ukrainian children dying.
Not watching shit over there. No reliable news anymore. And here to obsessed with FAKE ASS BLOOD BATH LIES

Forum List

Back