Schumer should be removed from Congress for calling for an insurrection in Israel. Schumer has no say in Israeli internal politics.

Who used Fox News, Simp?

The last bastion of Dimtards….WHAAA…..FOX NEWS…….WHAAA WHAAAA….
They all parrot the same Faux Not News lies, verbatim in most cases. Faux Not News is the tip of spear of the Neo-GOP propaganda machine. Why else would they pay so much to continue the lies to their base voters.

He's not calling for anything of the sort. He's calling for Netanyaho to call for an election to see if Israeli's still want Netanyshu & his party to remain in power. B.N. is petrified of an electiom because he's as corrupt as the day is long & if he's thrown out he's liable to end up in prison where he belongs.

Btw, Netanyau & his govt. KNEW that Hamas were planning a terrorist attack & they ignored the intel provided to them. They did NOTHING to stop it. The blood spilled is also on their hands.
I would hope that is not true. I do question events like 9/11 and Oct. 7 though. Our security and intelligence and Israeli Mossad and any other agencies are supposed to be good.

Israel is an ally, and Schumer calls for Bibi to get kicked out of office by the Israeli people?

WAT?

How dare Schumer call for an insurrection by one of our allies.

Schumer is a very dangerous person and should resign immediately.

His violent rhetoric is very dangerous. He is radicalizing left wing racists.
Can you point out where he called for an insurrection?

Israel is an ally, and Schumer calls for Bibi to get kicked out of office by the Israeli people?

WAT?

His violent rhetoric is very dangerous. He is radicalizing left wing racists.
Schumer called for elections in Israel.

I know as a tRumpling you have a hard time telling the difference, but believe me when I tell you there is one.

I know as a tRumpling you have a hard time telling the difference, but believe me when I tell you there is one.
I would hope that peace can be achieved in that region. Islamic people deserve and opportunity for a better life if they give themselves a chance at it.

I bet the 1200 massacred Israelis didn't appreciate the Qatar connection Bibi allowed to funnel money to Hamas or the fact that he had the Hamas plan for the massacre for a year before it was launched. How many elections have been called over Bibi?
money donated to Gaza was SUPPOSED to improve the lives of the
Gazans

money donated to Gaza was SUPPOSED to improve the lives of the
Gazans
why do you laugh, booboo? In any case how was Netanyahu supposed
to STOP Qatar from handing money to Hamas. a CEASE AND DESIST order?
Jelly bean school alumuni are----uhm---brain damaged

WAT?

His violent rhetoric is very dangerous. He is radicalizing left wing racists
All people that have dual citizenship should be expelled from all government positions. The can not be trusted to do what is best for the United States

why do you laugh, booboo? In any case how was Netanyahu supposed
to STOP Qatar from handing money to Hamas. a CEASE AND DESIST order?
Jelly bean school alumuni are----uhm---brain damaged
Because it was funny.

Israeli and international media have reported that Netanyahu’s plan to continue allowing aid to reach Gaza through Qatar was in the hope that it might make Hamas an effective counterweight to the PA and prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.

PA officials said at the time the cash transfers encouraged division between Palestinian factions.

Major General Amos Gilad, a former senior Israeli Defense Ministry official, told CNN the plan was backed by the prime minister, but not by the Israeli intelligence community. There was also some belief that it would “weaken Palestinian sovereignty,” he said. There was also an illusion, he added, that “if you fed them (Hamas) with money, they would be tamed.”

Also it's not like this is a new thing either.

Why Israel Lets Qatar Give Millions To Hamas​

JUNE 18, 20155:01 AM ET

Because it was funny.

Israeli and international media have reported that Netanyahu’s plan to continue allowing aid to reach Gaza through Qatar was in the hope that it might make Hamas an effective counterweight to the PA and prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.

PA officials said at the time the cash transfers encouraged division between Palestinian factions.

Major General Amos Gilad, a former senior Israeli Defense Ministry official, told CNN the plan was backed by the prime minister, but not by the Israeli intelligence community. There was also some belief that it would “weaken Palestinian sovereignty,” he said. There was also an illusion, he added, that “if you fed them (Hamas) with money, they would be tamed.”

Also it's not like this is a new thing either.

Why Israel Lets Qatar Give Millions To Hamas​

JUNE 18, 20155:01 AM ET

try to cite the real stuff----other than islamo nazi propaganda. NPR is a fave with the Lately degenerated DONKEY----you cited an opinion piece----
not news

They all parrot the same Faux Not News lies, verbatim in most cases. Faux Not News is the tip of spear of the Neo-GOP propaganda machine. Why else would they pay so much to continue the lies to their base voters.
Link?

Watch this.....

When did Shitstain get granted the power to dictate election cycles in Israel?

Forum List

Back