Bi-partisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on cruel puppy experiments

the Doc is a sick man…this is disgusting and he should be punished the same way…

I’m going to go watch the Fox and the Hound now

I haven’t heard a peep from CNN. I’m getting my info from asking people like you who are making these claims. I’m reading your links and looking for source material and nothing adds up to what you’re saying Fauci did.

You pointed to an article that simply did not show a link between Fauci funding Wuhan and when I explained why you just ranted about CNN. That’s exactly how you lose a debate. Run from the topic and act like a child. Well done.
Try this little fact, Fauci is the director of NIH. Which did fund gain of function research at the Wuhan lab. You telling me fauci didn't know where the money he was in charge of went? Then he should be fired for that alone.

I haven’t heard a peep from CNN. I’m getting my info from asking people like you who are making these claims. I’m reading your links and looking for source material and nothing adds up to what you’re saying Fauci did.

You pointed to an article that simply did not show a link between Fauci funding Wuhan and when I explained why you just ranted about CNN. That’s exactly how you lose a debate. Run from the topic and act like a child. Well done.
FB_IMG_1630637693793.jpg

He has been a liar his whole career.

Try this little fact, Fauci is the director of NIH. Which did fund gain of function research at the Wuhan lab. You telling me fauci didn't know where the money he was in charge of went? Then he should be fired for that alone.
Thats not a fact. Even your article doesn't claim thats what happened. Try reading your own article more carefully.

He is been a pathological liar since the 80s
The creature is an empty suit for the Stalinist left

Thats the second dodge you've made in addressing my points about the holes in your story. Want to go for strike three or actually try to connect? Last chance...
Lol, I've put you out to pasture. Fauci has lied his way through this covid thing and I don't see him telling the truth in the future. But keep supporting the losers destroying our country.

NIH funded the Wuhan lab. Like I said fauci is a liberal so you will defend him no matter what.
Prove it? The article you posted only showed NIH giving a $600K grant to an American medical company. So what other evidence do you have that shows NIH and Fauci funding these coronavirus experiments in wuhan?

Lol, I've put you out to pasture. Fauci has lied his way through this covid thing and I don't see him telling the truth in the future. But keep supporting the losers destroying our country.
Strike 3 you're out!!!! Good game dude, but if you can't back up your claims you are going to lose every time. Simply repeating that Fauci is a liar and Fauci funded Wuhan is not proof of anything. It just shows that you are high in emotion and low on facts. Do you homework and try to come back with a better argument next time. You make these debates way too easy.

What exactly do you think he lied about?! You're a nut, but I'd love to see you back up your claims for once.
Two weeks quarantine to curve the spread.
Mask don't work, then they do, oh now you may have to wear two of them.
I didn't fund the Wuhan lab.
The vaccine will prevent you from getting covid.
The coronavirus didn't come from China.
Just a few off the top of my head.

Forum List

Back