Bi-partisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on cruel puppy experiments

This will upset some leftists. They ignore the fact Fauci is responsible for millions of China Flu deaths, but puppies!

That's not the lab being scrutinized

A few things:

A. It isn't reported that Fauci funded these particular experiments, just that his department funded the lab.

B. It isn't know whether or not Fauci knew of these particular experiments or whether or not that knowledge would have changed his funding decisions.

C. These experiments are some of the most disgusting and cruel things I've read about in quite a while. There is simply no justification for the kind of cruelty being exposed here and there seems to be outrage from across the political aisle over it.

D. Anyone defending this is free to volunteer themselves.

Like the Tuskegee experiments substituting poor beagles for black people dosed with syphilis to see what
happens when people are infected and not treated with any cure.

This is how Fauci spends taxpayer money? To cruelly experiment on dogs?

"The group's criticism centered on NIAID and its director Dr. Anthony Fauci. The group told Newsweek it didn't know if Fauci had personally ordered the experiment, but said that "it was ordered by his NIH (National Institutes of Health) division."

Fauci is responsible for what his NIH division does.

A few things:

A. It isn't reported that Fauci funded these particular experiments, just that his department funded the lab.

B. It isn't know whether or not Fauci knew of these particular experiments or whether or not that knowledge would have changed his funding decisions.

C. These experiments are some of the most disgusting and cruel things I've read about in quite a while. There is simply no justification for the kind of cruelty being exposed here and there seems to be outrage from across the political aisle over it.

D. Anyone defending this is free to volunteer themselves.

Well said

Like the Tuskegee experiments substituting poor beagles for black people dosed with syphilis to see what
happens when people are infected and not treated with any cure.

This is how Fauci spends taxpayer money? To cruelly experiment on dogs?
How are you linking Fauci to the experiments on dogs? Be specific please

"The group's criticism centered on NIAID and its director Dr. Anthony Fauci. The group told Newsweek it didn't know if Fauci had personally ordered the experiment, but said that "it was ordered by his NIH (National Institutes of Health) division."

Fauci is responsible for what his NIH division does.
What exactly did NIH order?. Can you show the order? I'd like to see the actual words and not some 5th degree interpretation of it.

He told congress under oath he did not fund gain of function research at the Wuhan lab. Well last week we found out he did. He should be in jail just for that. But he is a liberal, so he won't.
No last week somebody reported that NIH gave a grant to an American company for $600k. That American company was reported to have funded some research in Wuhan. There is only one side of the story presented and even that side does not draw a direct link between Fauci and Wuhan. We haven't even hear the other side so how can you be so confident in jumping to these conclusions?

No last week somebody reported that NIH gave a grant to an American company for $600k. That American company was reported to have funded some research in Wuhan. There is only one side of the story presented and even that side does not draw a direct link between Fauci and Wuhan. We haven't even hear the other side so how can you be so confident in jumping to these conclusions?
Get your head out of your ass and watch something other than cnn. If Trump was still president you would believe everything and demand Trump be impeached for Fauci's funding of Wuhan and let fauci go. Yes, that is how ignorant you are when you watch cnn.

Get your head out of your ass and watch something other than cnn. If Trump was still president you would believe everything and demand Trump be impeached for Fauci's funding of Wuhan and let fauci go. Yes, that is how ignorant you are when you watch cnn.
I haven’t heard a peep from CNN. I’m getting my info from asking people like you who are making these claims. I’m reading your links and looking for source material and nothing adds up to what you’re saying Fauci did.

You pointed to an article that simply did not show a link between Fauci funding Wuhan and when I explained why you just ranted about CNN. That’s exactly how you lose a debate. Run from the topic and act like a child. Well done.

Forum List

Back