Beto O'Rouke Blows up Press Conference on Texas Shooting

I will. and soon I will enjoy my assault rifle*

The NRA prohibits guns while a president or former president as present, on request of the Secret Service, you dumb motherfucker.

You're a walking talking point without a single brain cell.
Oh, is Trump going to be at the NRA lobbyist convention the entire time, you asswipe?

Do the NRA trust their gun toting members to not shoot up the place once Dotard leaves?

That convention is nothing but a money grab which explans why the slime you defend such as Trump & Cruz are attending to suck the ass of NRA lobbyists for campaign contributions, asswipe.

Now go apeshit, idiot.

At least he stood up to Abbott & his mob spoutng thoughts & prayers bullshit for the benefit of the MAGA herd.
He said nothing of substance, Moron.

He threw a hissy fit in front of the world and is getting mocked for it. The fact you think he did something of substance proves you are an idiot of the highest order.

1653622237378.png

Sounds like a major law enforcement clusterfuck.

Trump is another lowlife with blood on his hands. He'll be at the NRA Lobbyist Convention with his hand out as usual. This time it's NRA lobbyists who he'll put the touch on.
Any member of the NRA shoot up anything?

You are a walking, talking Dimtard talking point lemming moron.

Trump had how many failed businesses & went bankrupt how many times?

If it wasen't for Trump's old man bailing his ass out more then once he would have ended up managing fleabag motels down in The Bowery renting out rooms to drunken old winos & long in the tooth washed up hookers.

Instead he ended up rich and president of this nation

View attachment 650346

No more of that "good guy with a gun" bullshit.
What a load of shit. I’d trust the school janitor if properly vetted and trained to protect the students. The fact that some guys may have been too scared to engage does not undercut the idea of arming teachers and staff. Your sophistry is painfully stupid.

Gov Abbott proposes expanding Medicaid to provide more mental health services .... oh, wait, no he didn't
What Medicaid program specifically would expand mental health services?

What portion of it would make it easier to get judges to put nut cases into custodial care against their wishes?

Forum List

Back