Beto O'Rouke Blows up Press Conference on Texas Shooting

Punish the households that house these minors. Incarcerate inattentive parents or elders . First one in jail this shit stops.
“I had no idea” is bullshit and due to gross negligence . You damn well Must have an idea or while your murdering spawn goes to hell, you go to jail. Liability issues almost entirely come down to “known or should have known” Are the residents of these homes deaf dumb and blind???

1653541338161.png

Amen!
1653598129531.png

You don't know what you're yapping about.

Go take a long walk off a short pier.

I know you're a fucking liar - and stupid as a stump.

Tell me shit fer brains, did Elon Musk go bankrupt?

You're too stupid to breath - you must be on a ventilator.

Trump has NEVER filed bankruptcy. When a company that you have stock in goes bankrupt, you do not go bankrupt, you fucking retard.

'Good guy' with a gun stops mass shooting. Watch the MSM nearly ignore this.

Police: Woman killed man who fired rifle into party crowd

CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — A woman in West Virginia fatally shot a man who began firing an AR-15-style rifle into a crowd of people that had gathered for a party, authorities said.

Dennis Butler, 37, was killed Wednesday night after he pulled out the rifle and began shooting at dozens of people attending the birthday-graduation party outside an apartment complex in the city of Charleston, police said in a statement.

The woman, who was attending the party, drew a pistol and fired, killing Butler, the statement said. No one at the party was injured.

“Instead of running from the threat, she engaged with the threat and saved several lives last night,” Chief of Detectives Tony Hazelett told news outlets Thursday.

Butler was at the apartment complex earlier in the evening in a vehicle and had been warned to slow down because children were playing, police said. They said he left, but returned later, parked in front of the complex and began firing.

After fatally shooting Butler, the woman waited along with several witnesses for police to arrive, and all have cooperated with the investigation, authorities said.

Hazelett said no charges would be filed against the woman.

Right dummy, that's what happens when you take all the profit and run your business into the ground and stiff your contracts and lenders.

I guess Xi's man never did that, since he's never built any company and has become a multi-millionaire purely off of bribes and kickbacks, which is what you Nazis prefer.

Donald Trump has never gone bankrupt. Ever.

I know you're a fucking liar - and stupid as a stump.

Tell me shit fer brains, did Elon Musk go bankrupt?

You're too stupid to breath - you must be on a ventilator.

Trump has NEVER filed bankruptcy. When a company that you have stock in goes bankrupt, you do not go bankrupt, you fucking retard.
Ok Trump asseater, companies owned by him went bankrupt multiple times.

Feel better now, Stumpy?

:laughing0301:

You are one unhinged motherfucker.

I am sorry your vagina is sore because you can't confiscate our guns. Maybe you should try doing something different.
You're one big tough guy keyboard warrior.Y

Enjoy your AR while you can.

Oh btw, how come guns aren't allowed in the NRA convention hall?

Ok Trump asseater, companies owned by him went bankrupt multiple times.

Feel better now, Stumpy?

Truth is better than lies.

Companies go bankrupt every day. There isn't an entrepreneur in the nation that hasn't had a capital venture fail.

And yes, it is a FAR cry from the proprietor going broke.

"I broke a glass" is far different than "I broke my hip."

You Nazis are so filled with hate you'll tell any lie just to defame the object that your Reich has conditioned you to hate.

You're one big tough guy keyboard warrior.Y

Enjoy your AR while you can.

Oh btw, how come guns aren't allowed in the NRA convention hall?
I will. and soon I will enjoy my assault rifle*

The NRA prohibits guns while a president or former president as present, on request of the Secret Service, you dumb motherfucker.

You're a walking talking point without a single brain cell.

Forum List

Back