Bernie & Lindsey Graham have agreed to debate each other for an hour in new debate series launch at Edward M Kennedy Institute in Boston on June 13

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Event sponsored by Kennedy Institute, Bipartisan Policy Center and Orrin G. Hatch Foundation."

we need more of this. i like it and can't wait to watch it. Graham will eviscerate Bernie on foreign policy, but Bernie will score points on the need for Medicare For All

"Event sponsored by Kennedy Institute, Bipartisan Policy Center and Orrin G. Hatch Foundation."

we need more of this. i like it and can't wait to watch it. Graham will eviscerate Bernie on foreign policy, but Bernie will score points on the need for Medicare For All

There should be weekly debates by various levels of government. I'd love to view a libertarian like Rand Paul debate those who want Big, Excessive, uncontrollable government in their lives.

It would make proper use of PBS and encourage voters to understand policies and what they mean for them.

Last edited:
  • Banned
There should be weekly debates by various levels of government. I'd love to view a libertarian like Rad Paul debate those who want Big, Excessive, uncontrollable government in their lives.

It would make real proper use of PBS and encourage voters to understand policies and what they mean for them.
agree

in my country lebanon, the leaders of the most important parties have never ever debated once...though some people have been recently calling for it

they are brave, all lies.

All those screaming for Medicare for All don't realize you still pay for it. Monthly fees and deductibles for services. Bernie is a lying DUMBASS.

We should all want more public debates, so we are clear on where they stand and the reasons for there positions. Not just my party good your party bad. Not liking the dumbing down of America.

• Banned
the debate is tomorrow Monday at 12PM ET, will be moderated by FOX News' Bret Baier

• Banned
Sanders: “We spend twice as much on healthcare as any other major country … because they don’t have insurance companies ripping off the system.”

Graham: “You criticize healthcare. But more people come to America for healthcare than anywhere else.”

the debate is being shown exclusively on FOX Nation right now. it will be shown for everyone else in prime time Friday on FOX News, and i will post it here Friday

the debate is tomorrow Monday at 12PM ET, will be moderated by FOX News' Bret Baier

1655138239553.png

here's the full hourlong debate...focus on Graham and Sanders and ignore the annoying youtuber

What is amazing about the healthcare issue is that people seem to think it will cost more. Healthcare is being provided and paid for now. The correct system will provide better services to more people.

At one point during the debate Graham asked Bernie for agreement that “Putin sucks,” to which Sanders responded, “I’m not in favor of the vulgarity, but the intent is correct.”

What is amazing about the healthcare issue is that people seem to think it will cost more. Healthcare is being provided and paid for now. The correct system will provide better services to more people.
Don't believe the universal healthcare system that the Dems is selling, but also don't believe what the GOP is saying about the Dems' healthcare system.

At one point during the debate Graham asked Bernie for agreement that “Putin sucks,” to which Sanders responded, “I’m not in favor of the vulgarity, but the intent is correct.”
Sanders is a good old USSR Comrade, and it is hard for him to criticize another USSR comrade.

What should get cut is the careers of so many of these political "characters", from both parties. They speak and act so shamelessly self-servingly that it is clear they have only contempt for anyone paying attention.
What should get cut are the extraordinary 'benies' this élite sitting in the Capitol receives. Their staffs and related costs should also be "cut". Would this put money in each taxpayer's wallet? Not really, but it might put reality back into Congress.
Of course, any action would take an act of Congress...

Forum List

Back